+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi Guys, So yesterday I received an update and it had sent that mailer regarding 'How to get a job in Canada'. Wonder if this means anything as I have been in NA2 for 20+ days and this is the first update received.

pratyushj

Feb 20, 2018
Hi, I got my AOR on the 13th of February 2018, what should I expect next and how do i get to know if there is any progress on my file. Waiting without any updates is really difficult, the application status as on date still shows what it was last week.

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Hi, post today's server update, I have just one change in status, Additional doc section has changed from 'We are reviewing your additional documents' to 'We do not need additional documents'. Hopefully the Eligibility and Background check also are updating soon.

Please share your status updates post the server update guys.

KV_hopeful

Star Member
Nov 21, 2017
The few real milestones post AOR are: Passing the Medical, Receiving Additional Document Request (ADR), Application Cancellation or Rejection (God forbid), Request for Payment of RPRF if not paid upfront and finally Receiving Passport Request (PPR) Email.

Apart from this, everything else is speculation. By tracking your application status (Change in Background Check etc) you can speculate to an extent the status of your application, but in the end you can't predict when will you receive the golden email. You can indulge in discussions here or on whatsapp group, add your case to Immitracker as well and review trends of those who received AOR before you. Other than that, just wait with fingers crossed :) I am in the same boat as you.

Hi, I got my AOR on the 13th of February 2018, what should I expect next and how do i get to know if there is any progress on my file. Waiting without any updates is really difficult, the application status as on date still shows what it was last week.

Beekay86

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Hi, post today's server update, I have just one change in status, Additional doc section has changed from 'We are reviewing your additional documents' to 'We do not need additional documents'. Hopefully the Eligibility and Background check also are updating soon.

Just sit tight. They don't mean anything. Some have received the 'golden' email just 24hrs later to this change in their profile and some are still waiting. If there's no activity in 30 days on your profile then just shoot them an email requesting progress update.

Cheers.

Reactions: zionver

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Just sit tight. They don't mean anything. Some have received the 'golden' email just 24hrs later to this change in their profile and some are still waiting. If there's no activity in 30 days on your profile then just shoot them an email requesting progress update.

Cheers.
Thanks. Patience is the need of the hour :p

ccdg

Feb 6, 2018
Hope someone can clarify this for me.

I am expecting an ITA tomorrow and have all the documents ready(PCCs, medicals etc). I am ready to submit my application as soon as the online system opens. However, I have one more concern.

I had my master's degree accessed by WES and claimed points for that. But I also have a bachelor's degree. I was wondering if I would need to upload my bachelor's degree to CIC? My bachelor's is not in English, so a certified English translation would be required. I am not in my home country at this moment, it would be a pain in the ass to get a certified English translation....

Any clarification would be appreciated!

Feb 5, 2018
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
28-11-2017
Doc's Request.
20-01-2018
AOR Received.
20-01-2018
Can somebody add/invite me to the group chat in whatapps? Thanks! +639166061816

AOR: 01/20/2018

DeBaPh

Star Member
Jan 19, 2018
Hope someone can clarify this for me.

I am expecting an ITA tomorrow and have all the documents ready(PCCs, medicals etc). I am ready to submit my application as soon as the online system opens. However, I have one more concern.

I had my master's degree accessed by WES and claimed points for that. But I also have a bachelor's degree. I was wondering if I would need to upload my bachelor's degree to CIC? My bachelor's is not in English, so a certified English translation would be required. I am not in my home country at this moment, it would be a pain in the ass to get a certified English translation....

Any clarification would be appreciated!
Don't worry. Just upload documents for which you have claimed points.

Also, if you have already got an ECA done for your master's degree than IRCC will already have WES report for referring Canadian equivalency.

Just upload WES report and copy of the degree which was evaluated.

If they need anything else they will ask you and give extra time for uploading the requested docs. But I highly doubt that scenario for you.

All the best for your PR application.

JinandMango

Star Member
Jan 18, 2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2018
Med's Done....
06-02-2018
AOR on Jan 19, Medical passed on Feb 6. Still sitting at IP1. Anyone with me?

Aryaansohaali

Star Member
Nov 20, 2017
Cape town

Please can u tell what is your AOR and when did you submit ADR??

sudiptosrkr

Feb 15, 2016
Hi Guys, So yesterday I received an update and it had sent that mailer regarding 'How to get a job in Canada'. Wonder if this means anything as I have been in NA2 for 20+ days and this is the first update received.
I also received this message yesterday and today I think I moved to IP2.