+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Please can u tell what is your AOR and when did you submit ADR??
Hi @Aryaansohaali My AOR is Jan 10th. And no, I did not submit Additional documents separately nor was asked to. Whatever I submitted was at the time of application. But this field had the wordings in such a way. I am not sure of the meaning of their statement.

sudiptosrkr

Feb 15, 2016
Hi @sudiptosrkr Please tell me how do you think you moved to IP2? Did the background check status move from Non-applicable to something else? And help me with your AOR date please.
Yes my BG status changed from Not applicable to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'. I think that's what everyone refer to as IP2.

And another update:: I just received my PPR email from CPC Ottawa an hour ago!! :)

Reactions: Indigrrl

jatinsingh787

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Delhi
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02-02-2018
Yes my BG status changed from Not applicable to 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information'. I think that's what everyone refer to as IP2.

And another update:: I just received my PPR email from CPC Ottawa an hour ago!! :)
Hi congratulations.. What was ur Aor Date?

PAB

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018

Hi @sudiptosrkr Congratulationsss and all the very best!

Radhika777nair

Feb 18, 2018

Congratulations! :)

khuranahbc

Nov 6, 2011

Congrats Sudipto:):)

Can you please elaborate your timelines..