+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
Hi Everyone
Please need your advice regarding my GCMS notes.

Recommendation is 'Recommend Pass' but mentioned "Officer, please review Gift Deed". Is there anything that should be done from my side?

When i go to the Settlement Fund section, it states:
Appears to meet approx. CAD $XX,XXX as per XXXX statement at 2018-01-02, Family of 1 requires CAD $12,474 NOTE: FUNDS EDOC 197110104 OFFICER, PLEASE REVIEW GIFT DEED.

Is this just a request for another officer to review the gift deed if its in order OR is there anything that should be done from my side?

Rest everything seems ok. Security and Criminality has not started as per notes, so i am in for the long haul anyways. Do advice if there is anything that i should be doing.

Thanks and hope everyone gets PPR. Cheers!!!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi Everyone
Please need your advice regarding my GCMS notes.

Recommendation is 'Recommend Pass' but mentioned "Officer, please review Gift Deed". Is there anything that should be done from my side?

When i go to the Settlement Fund section, it states:
Appears to meet approx. CAD $XX,XXX as per XXXX statement at 2018-01-02, Family of 1 requires CAD $12,474 NOTE: FUNDS EDOC 197110104 OFFICER, PLEASE REVIEW GIFT DEED.

Is this just a request for another officer to review the gift deed if its in order OR is there anything that should be done from my side?

Rest everything seems ok. Security and Criminality has not started as per notes, so i am in for the long haul anyways. Do advice if there is anything that i should be doing.

Thanks and hope everyone gets PPR. Cheers!!!
Normally applicants who has review required status for proof of fund goes through extra verification by the Visa Officer as it is mandatory requirement to be eligible for FSW category. If visa officer thinks the source of the fund is not legitimate one or he/she thinks it might have been borrowed from others to show temporary proof of fund then the visa officer can send procedural fairness letter to the applicant with 30 days deadline to provide extra proof and explanation regarding the source of the fund.

However in your case as it is already passed more than 6 months from the AOR date, I think visa officer will not exercise the procedural fairness instead he/she will ask an updated bank statement for the past six months. You can send the six months bank statement voluntarily via web form (raising CSE) for their consideration which may work in favor of you. Delays in processing time may work as blessings in your case as you might have skipped the procedural fairness letter.

[This is my personal opinion, I could be wrong, you still could get nothing or procedural fairness letter]

Good Luck!

Reactions: dimitri.kaushik

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
@dimitri.kaushik In my case, if today I look at my bank account for the past 6 months, the past 3 months have enough funds but prior to that (after AOR), the funds were less so should I just wait for them to ask for my bank statements or maybe they don't even ask for those? I believe I am also stuck here.
AOR-14th Jan '18

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
Normally applicants who has review required status for proof of fund goes through extra verification by the Visa Officer as it is mandatory requirement to be eligible for FSW category. If visa officer thinks the source of the fund is not legitimate one or he/she thinks it might have been borrowed from others to show temporary proof of fund then the visa officer can send procedural fairness letter to the applicant with 30 days deadline to provide extra proof and explanation regarding the source of the fund.

However in your case as it is already passed more than 6 months from the AOR date, I think visa officer will not exercise the procedural fairness instead he/she will ask an updated bank statement for the past six months. You can send the six months bank statement voluntarily via web form (raising CSE) for their consideration which may work in favor of you. Delays in processing time may work as blessings in your case as you might have skipped the procedural fairness letter.

[This is my personal opinion, I could be wrong, you still could get nothing or procedural fairness letter]

Good Luck!
Thanks a bunch
@dimitri.kaushik In my case, if today I look at my bank account for the past 6 months, the past 3 months have enough funds but prior to that (after AOR), the funds were less so should I just wait for them to ask for my bank statements or maybe they don't even ask for those? I believe I am also stuck here.
AOR-14th Jan '18
I think you are right. I'll just wait and see if they ask for it.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
8 months complete today :(
Dear PB,
I suggest you to pls order GCMS notes before the end of business day today in Canada.
Good Luck.
Regards.

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
I hope to find all of you very well.

I have received my GCMS notes today 15th Sep (6.20 am EST), exactly after 30 days. Total 85 pages.

Page 1 shows the entire detail of my application. Page 2 shows the most important ‘Assessments’ portion and it reads out as:

Eligibility: Recommend Interview

Security: Not Started (I am much relieved that I am not under SS, but only under eligibility check)

Criminality: Passed

Medical: Passed

Info Sharing: Complete (From notes I have found that this was done with USA and no adverse info found, I think that is what they do under security checks – If I am not mistaken)

My Primary Office is London and Secondary Office is Islamabad.

Page 3 states codes and names of all 5 secondary offices assigned to my file.

Page 4 and 5 mentions provinces data

Page 6 again shows my details with same status of security, criminality, medicals and info sharing. No mention of eligibility here.

Page 9-23 show Eligibility Assessments 1 and 2, and they have status of Passed- Candidates written against them. These pages deal with detailed analysis of my application with respect to education, language, work history and all other factors etc. All attributes are discussed here in detail. Nothing unfavorable found in these pages.

Page 26-29 show admissibility, criminality, medical and info sharing details and all have status of Passed in front of them.

Page 30-36 show the outgoing communications made by IRCC with myself.

Page 36-44 show the incoming communications which I have made with IRCC (At time of submission of application)

Page 45-50 Verification, Events, Fees, Associations, and History etc.

Page 50- 57 shows Applications Section and it has total of 29 application new and old values with the most recent mentioning Recommend Interview. Application 1 shows this and it is from London.

Page 58-68 shows total of 39 Activities. The Activity 1 again shows that Recommend Interview but it is from Centralized Intake Office, not from my Primary Office- London. These activities show that I have cleared many steps of Eligibility or may be it has been analyzed many times.

Page 68 shows that my file was transferred to London VO on 8th March 2018 due to workload distribution.

Page 69-79 shows the electronic documents submitted in GCMS system.

Page 80-85 have the Notes section, which I suppose is the main part. Total of 19 notes. I will put them in reverse order just to clarify.

Notes 11- Asks for Schedule A form which was demanded by IRCC on 5th Feb. I submitted that on 7th feb.

Notes 9-10 were made on 7th Feb in which they verified all CRS scores claimed by myself. Education, work history, language etc.

Notes 8 put Criminality Passed (R10). Formed on same date 7th Feb

Notes 7 were made by CIO and checked A11.2 and the case processing officer has put file on Review Required under Primary Occupation. Then again he has put Review Required on R76 (FSW Points) mainly because he was not convinced with my work history. He gave verified 59 points where I have claimed 70. After this he has mentioned my CRS to be 472 and cut off for that round 452, and he has verified 422 points and has put me under review required for other 50 points mainly subject to occupational clearance.

After these notes were made on 23rd Feb my file was transferred to London VO on 8th March and it saw zero movement till 10th July. I don’t know what to comment here. This is really frustrating to know and my guess was 100 percent right that they have not touched my file for around 4 months during that period.

On July 10th, they made notes 6,5,4,3

Notes 6: No Foss record found

Notes 5: Applicant has no dependents.

Notes 4: PA likely meets NOC definition but he needs to provide job description letter to confirm this. Then I will decide if an interview is required by him or it can be waived. On July 10th at around 8.15 am EST I received ADR for job description which I provided in 4 days.

Notes 3: Again Criminality was checked and put passed. Did on July 10th as well.

Most hilarious part is that notes 3,4,5,6 took just 20 minutes to be made in GCMS notes. Gap between Notes 6 and 7 is around 4.5 months. I can laugh at this.

Again the frustration continues as my file was not touched from July 14th (the day on which I uploaded ADR) till 15th August (the day on which I ordered my GCMS notes). So, it means that all of you who say that ordering GCMS notes move your file in a positive and forward direction are absolutely right. Thanks to all of you. Big Cheers.

Notes 1 and 2 were made simultaneously on the same date Aug 15th with gap of thirty minutes.

Notes 2: It says that my ADR has been reviewed and they found it brief but they are satisfied that I meet the occupational requirements. They came to this conclusion by considering my educational and other documents. Interview waived.

Notes 1: Addresses and Background info for all over 18 on application reviewed including all sub tabs (I think info of my family members have been noticed and reviewed).

From Notes 2 it can be seen that interview has been waived off, but still the assessments section says eligibility is subject to recommended interview. Can some senior person like legal falcon or Bimale help with any suggestion? It will be highly appreciated please.

I think my application has not been touched after issuance of these notes on 15th Aug. So should I order them again to see if some movement has been made or not?

I would like to thank all of you again for your effortless and endless support and guiding me in a forward direction?

If anyone has any question or suggestion for me, then please don’t hesitate sharing it.

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
I hope to find all of you very well.

I have received my GCMS notes today 15th Sep (6.20 am EST), exactly after 30 days. Total 85 pages.

Page 1 shows the entire detail of my application. Page 2 shows the most important ‘Assessments’ portion and it reads out as:

Eligibility: Recommend Interview

Security: Not Started (I am much relieved that I am not under SS, but only under eligibility check)

Criminality: Passed

Medical: Passed

Info Sharing: Complete (From notes I have found that this was done with USA and no adverse info found, I think that is what they do under security checks – If I am not mistaken)

My Primary Office is London and Secondary Office is Islamabad.

Page 3 states codes and names of all 5 secondary offices assigned to my file.

Page 4 and 5 mentions provinces data

Page 6 again shows my details with same status of security, criminality, medicals and info sharing. No mention of eligibility here.

Page 9-23 show Eligibility Assessments 1 and 2, and they have status of Passed- Candidates written against them. These pages deal with detailed analysis of my application with respect to education, language, work history and all other factors etc. All attributes are discussed here in detail. Nothing unfavorable found in these pages.

Page 26-29 show admissibility, criminality, medical and info sharing details and all have status of Passed in front of them.

Page 30-36 show the outgoing communications made by IRCC with myself.

Page 36-44 show the incoming communications which I have made with IRCC (At time of submission of application)

Page 45-50 Verification, Events, Fees, Associations, and History etc.

Page 50- 57 shows Applications Section and it has total of 29 application new and old values with the most recent mentioning Recommend Interview. Application 1 shows this and it is from London.

Page 58-68 shows total of 39 Activities. The Activity 1 again shows that Recommend Interview but it is from Centralized Intake Office, not from my Primary Office- London. These activities show that I have cleared many steps of Eligibility or may be it has been analyzed many times.

Page 68 shows that my file was transferred to London VO on 8th March 2018 due to workload distribution.

Page 69-79 shows the electronic documents submitted in GCMS system.

Page 80-85 have the Notes section, which I suppose is the main part. Total of 19 notes. I will put them in reverse order just to clarify.

Notes 11- Asks for Schedule A form which was demanded by IRCC on 5th Feb. I submitted that on 7th feb.

Notes 9-10 were made on 7th Feb in which they verified all CRS scores claimed by myself. Education, work history, language etc.

Notes 8 put Criminality Passed (R10). Formed on same date 7th Feb

Notes 7 were made by CIO and checked A11.2 and the case processing officer has put file on Review Required under Primary Occupation. Then again he has put Review Required on R76 (FSW Points) mainly because he was not convinced with my work history. He gave verified 59 points where I have claimed 70. After this he has mentioned my CRS to be 472 and cut off for that round 452, and he has verified 422 points and has put me under review required for other 50 points mainly subject to occupational clearance.

After these notes were made on 23rd Feb my file was transferred to London VO on 8th March and it saw zero movement till 10th July. I don’t know what to comment here. This is really frustrating to know and my guess was 100 percent right that they have not touched my file for around 4 months during that period.

On July 10th, they made notes 6,5,4,3

Notes 6: No Foss record found

Notes 5: Applicant has no dependents.

Notes 4: PA likely meets NOC definition but he needs to provide job description letter to confirm this. Then I will decide if an interview is required by him or it can be waived. On July 10th at around 8.15 am EST I received ADR for job description which I provided in 4 days.

Notes 3: Again Criminality was checked and put passed. Did on July 10th as well.

Most hilarious part is that notes 3,4,5,6 took just 20 minutes to be made in GCMS notes. Gap between Notes 6 and 7 is around 4.5 months. I can laugh at this.

Again the frustration continues as my file was not touched from July 14th (the day on which I uploaded ADR) till 15th August (the day on which I ordered my GCMS notes). So, it means that all of you who say that ordering GCMS notes move your file in a positive and forward direction are absolutely right. Thanks to all of you. Big Cheers.

Notes 1 and 2 were made simultaneously on the same date Aug 15th with gap of thirty minutes.

Notes 2: It says that my ADR has been reviewed and they found it brief but they are satisfied that I meet the occupational requirements. They came to this conclusion by considering my educational and other documents. Interview waived.

Notes 1: Addresses and Background info for all over 18 on application reviewed including all sub tabs (I think info of my family members have been noticed and reviewed).

From Notes 2 it can be seen that interview has been waived off, but still the assessments section says eligibility is subject to recommended interview. Can some senior person like legal falcon or Bimale help with any suggestion? It will be highly appreciated please.

I think my application has not been touched after issuance of these notes on 15th Aug. So should I order them again to see if some movement has been made or not?

I would like to thank all of you again for your effortless and endless support and guiding me in a forward direction?

If anyone has any question or suggestion for me, then please don’t hesitate sharing it.

Regards,

Dr. Muhammad Bilal
Bilal sb, is this Review Recommended or Recommended Interview ?

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Bilal sb, is this Review Recommended or Recommended Interview ?
Sir, this is Recommended Interview. Not Review recommended.
What do you suggest sir, please?

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Dear sir, thanks alot for your time and search.
I have already gone through these three threads in this evening.
Still I am confused as whether I will be called for interview or not as my notes 2 mentions interviee waived.
One more question for you sir. I remember that I have recalculation date mentioned in both the assessments under eligibility section.
The date is 2018/12/01.
Does that means my file will be touched next on this date and scores will be recalulated?
Thanks in advance sir.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Dear sir, thanks alot for your time and search.
I have already gone through these three threads in this evening.
Still I am confused as whether I will be called for interview or not as my notes 2 mentions interviee waived.
One more question for you sir. I remember that I have recalculation date mentioned in both the assessments under eligibility section.
The date is 2018/12/01.
Does that means my file will be touched next on this date and scores will be recalulated?
Thanks in advance sir.
Billa sb, i dont have more knowledge about this Recommended interview topics... maybe @DelPiero07 @BillHyatt can through some light here..
I noticed from the links above the posters who had interviews eventually got the PR, but as we all know each case is different...let some other senior members guide you better...

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Billa sb, i dont have more knowledge about this Recommended interview topics... maybe @DelPiero07 @BillHyatt can through some light here..
I noticed from the links above the posters who had interviews eventually got the PR, but as we all know each case is different...let some other senior members guide you better...
Sir its perfectly fine. I can understand that.
I hope senior members can guide me further.
I will also get PR in sha Allah just like other people who were asked for an interveiw, but it will take some time.
Thank you for your time sir.
Regards.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Sir its perfectly fine. I can understand that.
I hope senior members can guide me further.
I will also get PR in sha Allah just like other people who were asked for an interveiw, but it will take some time.
Thank you for your time sir.
Regards.
Bilal sb another thought is if they wanted to reject your application because of points during the eligibility they should have not have dragged this far imho...