Aug 11, 2017
C

Congrats Girl...whats your timeline
Thank you!
aor jan17th
Medical passed/ip1 feb 4th
Ip2 feb 27th
Waiting since then
Ordered 2 gcms notes got to know about review required for pof which was an error in calculation from their side. Raised cse and gave clarification proactively
Called cic this monday. Came to know that eligibility cleared on aug 30th.
Ghost update 5th sep
Ppr 7th sep

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Thank you Bilal Sa'ab.. All the very best to you too.
Thank you Ratip.
All the very very best to you.
Very happy for your ppr.
Enjoy your life ahead.
Regards.
Dr. Bilal

Reactions: ratip

wan11knu

Jan 27, 2017
Mumbai
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
THank you! Yes ordered notes twice. Had review required for settlement funds.
Thank u. That’s awesome that it turned out well. I too have review required for settlement funds but am at ndvo.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
PPRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finalyyyyyyyyyy.....
Thank you so much guys for all the support and motivation. Wishing speedy ppr to all those who are waiting. All the very best!!!!
You should get packing, school season has just started here......

ratip

Aug 11, 2017
Thank u. That’s awesome that it turned out well. I too have review required for settlement funds but am at ndvo.
dont worry... even ottawa wasn't as fast as it is known to be. It will turn out well for you too. All the very best!

dvm.bilaeen88l

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2018
Doc's Request.
05-02-2018, 10-07-2018
AOR Received.
18-01-2018
Passport Req..
03-10-2018
Jan - 89%
Feb - 87%
Mar - 72%
April - 53%
May - 30%
Jun - 17%

I saw this while reading in a thread in this forum.
These are the percentages of applications which have been finalized from respective months as mentioned.
Source of this information is immitracker.

There are only 10 percent applications left from month of January, obviously it is painful that mine is one of them.
But still hopeful and praying for speedy ppr for myself and for remaining 10 percent applicants as well.

Regards.
Dr. Bilal

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi All,

Once again looking for applicants who have applications in Montreal VO. If your application is stuck in IP1 and if agent has told you that your eligibility is not complete yet ... Do confirm your visa office ... Your file is likely in Montreal. Please join rest of us here

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/montreal-visa-office-lets-connect-here.575300/page-13

If you have ordered GCMS notes and know you are from Montreal office do share your experiences. And if you are a lucky candidate who has received a PPR from Montreal please do come and share your experience as well. Thank you!

Hope next week is better for everyone!

Marj.

Apr 27, 2018
Everyone, I have amazing news... Me and my husband received the golden email yesterday! We are so relevied and happy!

We saw a ghost update on the website on Friday morning and the email came in the afternoon.

We don't really know the dates, but here is what happened, approximately:
- we applied for CEC on Jan 14, inland;
- passed on Medical around Jan 23;
- on May 7 an officer called my husband, my husband's employer and my employer saying he needed to confirm the information for QA purposes;
- after waiting 6 months, I started to call IRCC every 15 days;
- we were stuck on criminality check for almost 2 months (I think it was because of the time of the year -study permits and related permits application time)
- never requested any notes;
- on Aug 28 I had to apply to extend my WP (it expired on Sept 1st)
- on Sept 7, ghost update on our online profile in the morning and PPR around 5PM;
- On Sept 7 after 5PM we stopped feeling frustrated and anxious, got better from gastrites and we were able to sleep a whole night again... Jokes aside, it was a painful waiting period but now it's over!

Wishing you all get you PPR soon!

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Everyone, I have amazing news... Me and my husband received the golden email yesterday! We are so relevied and happy!

We saw a ghost update on the website on Friday morning and the email came in the afternoon.

We don't really know the dates, but here is what happened, approximately:
- we applied for CEC on Jan 14, inland;
- passed on Medical around Jan 23;
- on May 7 an officer called my husband, my husband's employer and my employer saying he needed to confirm the information for QA purposes;
- after waiting 6 months, I started to call IRCC every 15 days;
- we were stuck on criminality check for almost 2 months (I think it was because of the time of the year -study permits and related permits application time)
- never requested any notes;
- on Aug 28 I had to apply to extend my WP (it expired on Sept 1st)
- on Sept 7, ghost update on our online profile in the morning and PPR around 5PM;
- On Sept 7 after 5PM we stopped feeling frustrated and anxious, got better from gastrites and we were able to sleep a whole night again... Jokes aside, it was a painful waiting period but now it's over!

Wishing you all get you PPR soon!
Many congratulations... I heard there were some fireworks in Kitchener today :D

Reactions: Marj.