+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

HELP PLZ!!!!!Need help to understand GCMS notes/reports

kimanchen

Jan 27, 2015
I got my GCMS notes today.Plz anyone can help me to understand it....thank you all so much!!!

ELIGIGILITY
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT:1
Created Date:2014/09/03 10:48:48
Created By:SB00545
Updated Date:2014/10/21 21:23:56
Updated By:JN04880
UCI: ********
Family Name:***
Given Name:***
Type:Eligibility
Version:2010-06
Conditional:
Status Updated By:JN04880
Status Date:2014/10/22
Due Date: 2015/09/03
Assigned To:RC-9570
Assigned By:SB00545

Is this mean my wife need to go interview for sure????

and there's another officer put down "recommend passed"

Name:***
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Eligibility
Field Name:Status
New Value:Recommend Interview
Updated Date: 2014/10/21
Office:Hong Kong

ACTIVITY:2
UCI:***
Sub-Activity/Activity Type:Eligibility
New Value:Recommend Passed
Updated Date:2014/10/08
Updated By :SL04857

Is this means there r so many office handling my case and I was wondering which is the final in charge of them???
I so worried now and after they put down "recommend interview" , its been 3 months, I got no news, I wanna know how long the interview will be schedule??and what can I do now??so worried..plz help.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
kimanchen said:
I got my GCMS notes today.Plz anyone can help me to understand it....thank you all so much!!!

ELIGIGILITY
ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT

ELIGIBILITY ASSESSMENT:1
Created Date:2014/09/03 10:48:48
Created By:SB00545
Updated Date:2014/10/21 21:23:56
UCI: ********
Family Name:***
Given Name:***
Type:Eligibility
Version:2010-06
Conditional:
Status Updated By:JN04880
Status Date:2014/10/22
Due Date: 2015/09/03
Assigned To:RC-9570
Assigned By:SB00545

Is this mean my wife need to go interview for sure????

and there's another officer put down "recommend passed"

Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Eligibility
New Value:Recommend Interview
Updated Date: 2014/10/21

ACTIVITY:2
UCI:***
Sub-Activity/Activity Type:Eligibility
New Value:Recommend Passed
Updated Date:2014/10/08
Updated By :SL04857

Is this means there r so many office handling my case and I was wondering which is the final in charge of them???
I so worried now and after they put down "recommend interview" , its been 3 months, I got no news, I wanna know how long the interview will be schedule??and what can I do now??so worried..plz help.
The officer handling the file last, the date Oct 22 2104, recommends an interview be done. If that is going to be the case, there is nothing you can do. The interview will be scheduled when they are ready to do it and all you can really do is sit back and wait. They have a 'due' date of Sept 3, 2015 so I suspect you might be waiting a while to hear anything from them.

Good luck.

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
24-Feb-2014, SponsorshipApproved 01-Apr-2014
File Transfer...
01-Apr-2014 Officially rec'd Beijing 24-May-2014
Med's Done....
29-Dec-2013 "Medical Results rec'd" 01-Apr-2014
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
Alurra71 said:
The officer handling the file last, the date Oct 22 2104, recommends an interview be done. If that is going to be the case, there is nothing you can do. The interview will be scheduled when they are ready to do it and all you can really do is sit back and wait. They have a 'due' date of Sept 3, 2015 so I suspect you might be waiting a while to hear anything from them.

Good luck.
When "Interview recommended" first appeared in our notes, I called the CIC helpline and was told that usually with a "recommended," your application will be reviewed by the officer's peers and/or superiors, seeking consensus on a final determination - When the later notes change to "interview required," as it did with us.., then you are put into the waiting queue - which for us was not updated in ECAS until after we faxed the Embassy for an update and received the actual interview date via email. I'm not absolutely sure, but it seems the scheduling for all of this was at least somewhat governed by the outside limits of the 'medicals' expiry date, which gave us about 2 weeks to land before having to redo that.

Reactions: hasanemam

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
Hi I have question in my hcms notes it also shows interview recommend. And due date is Nov.do u think I should apply notes again to find out what's going on bcz I don't get date yet.thanks

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
kasmusrob said:
Hi I have question in my hcms notes it also shows interview recommend. And due date is Nov.do u think I should apply notes again to find out what's going on bcz I don't get date yet.thanks
We always received our notes like clockwork every 30 days, and I (re)requested them each time to see what little (if any) changes occurred in our case throughout the process.., it gave us some distraction from the waiting. Then when no change occurred or wasn't reported for three consecutive months in the notes, -that's when we faxed the embassy asking politely if we'd possibly missed some correspondence from them.

kasmusrob

Jul 18, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
islambad/ottawa/london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2013
Doc's Request.
not yet
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
02-04-2013
Med's Request
03 march 2015
Med's Done....
20-09-2012 03 march 2015
Interview........
march19 2015 passed
Passport Req..
got visa on interview
VISA ISSUED...
in interview
LANDED..........
may 2015 inshaallah
ABCml said:
We always received our notes like clockwork every 30 days, and I (re)requested them each time to see what little (if any) changes occurred in our case throughout the process.., it gave us some distraction from the waiting. Then when no change occurred or wasn't reported for three consecutive months in the notes, -that's when we faxed the embassy asking politely if we'd possibly missed some correspondence from them.
Thanks for your reply. But you r out of this nightmare.

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
kasmusrob said:
the notes will most likely indicate whether or not you have an interview scheduled... You can make it less a nightmare by ordering them again, but the quickest relief would be to fax an inquiry about it to the embassy where your case is being handled.

good luck

naveedpcs

May 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad ( my file did not move to uk)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 june 2013
Doc's Request.
No
AOR Received.
1st week of july 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
13 Nov,2013 , in process from : feb 5, 2015
Med's Request
18 Nov. 2015
Med's Done....
25 Nov. 2015
Interview........
Wived. Thank God
Passport Req..
18 Nov. 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Dec.16,2015 thank God
LANDED..........
15 jan. 2016 insha Allah
kasmusrob said:
sir, you think positive ,my God Almaty will help you, take it easy. Best of luck. Naveed

kimanchen

Jan 27, 2015
ABCml said:
When "Interview recommended" first appeared in our notes, I called the CIC helpline and was told that usually with a "recommended," your application will be reviewed by the officer's peers and/or superiors, seeking consensus on a final determination - When the later notes change to "interview required," as it did with us.., then you are put into the waiting queue - which for us was not updated in ECAS until after we faxed the Embassy for an update and received the actual interview date via email. I'm not absolutely sure, but it seems the scheduling for all of this was at least somewhat governed by the outside limits of the 'medicals' expiry date, which gave us about 2 weeks to land before having to redo that.
Thank u sir. Now Im going to send some more pics and file to CIC OF HK then show our love is ture , and hoping that offices will change mind , hopefully ...

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
kimanchen said:
Thank u sir. Now Im going to send some more pics and file to CIC OF HK then show our love is ture , and hoping that offices will change mind , hopefully ...
I know someone who continued to send updates of multiple visits and the various supporting evidence of their relationship, etc., but was still called for an interview. The various offices' criteria for determining the validity of relationships (or an applicant's sincerity in general) may differ from one region to another, but it does seem that their judgement(s) overall are cautious when an applicant's profile has even the slightest pattern that fits a certain trend which has been established as "red flags." Whether the "red flags" are a legitimate indicator of reasons why an applicant should be considered for possible refusal or an interview is another matter, but the system and process, as it exists today, is sorely in need of modernizing or evolving to a less cumbersome and more humanitarian level..

The GCMS notes can be a "gas" sometimes - They can and do choose to leave out many revealing things while your application is still being assessed/processed, as stated in the header of the cover letter sent with the notes; The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence, 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.
After our application was completed, we got the final version of the notes and all of what had been routinely deleted in our previous notes (as per this clause,) was included - very obvious, interesting, and occasionally comical - the things they previously left out.. Most of our deletions were to do with the actual reasons they suggested, recommended, and finally required an interview. It seems they keep secret certain thoughts or notions that they feel the applicant might benefit from in knowing how to prepare for the interview... But in my opinion, all the cards should be on the table when an applicant is "called before the committee" to offer proof of the legitimacy of their marriage and request of residency.
Looking back on the whole process with regard to the broader impact it has on a society made up of its individuals coming, going, and remaining - I can see why it's so important for established systems to have 'new blood' flow in its main arteries - immigration being right up there close to the heart of this one.
Not meaning to get completely off track here - whatever happens, Do Not fear the interview, if it comes to that. Most do, it's completely natural to feel intimidated in being singled out as sub par compared to the majority who don't get called. We decided early on, when we saw that an interview was possible, to not dread it and stick with looking at it in the most positive way. And to stand our ground and commitment. Even with that, there were still some trying times and sleepless periods experienced - but the outcome of finally being done with it all makes the difficulties fade fast

Reactions: Smd91_

CLYL

Star Member
Jul 28, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-10-2014
Med's Done....
September 2014. Remedical request Nov 2015
Interview........
IP since aor2 date in February 2015. Status changed to IP sometime in mid August 2015
ABCml said:
I know someone who continued to send updates of multiple visits and the various supporting evidence of their relationship, etc., but was still called for an interview. The various offices' criteria for determining the validity of relationships (or an applicant's sincerity in general) may differ from one region to another, but it does seem that their judgement(s) overall are cautious when an applicant's profile has even the slightest pattern that fits a certain trend which has been established as "red flags." Whether the "red flags" are a legitimate indicator of reasons why an applicant should be considered for possible refusal or an interview is another matter, but the system and process, as it exists today, is sorely in need of modernizing or evolving to a less cumbersome and more humanitarian level..

The GCMS notes can be a "gas" sometimes - They can and do choose to leave out many revealing things while your application is still being assessed/processed, as stated in the header of the cover letter sent with the notes; The processing of your request is now complete and I am pleased to enclose the documents requested. Certain information qualifies for exemption pursuant to section(s) 15(1) International affairs and defence, 16(1)(c) injurious to the enforcement of any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of lawful investigations, 19(1) personal information of the Access to Information Act.
After our application was completed, we got the final version of the notes and all of what had been routinely deleted in our previous notes (as per this clause,) was included - very obvious, interesting, and occasionally comical - the things they previously left out.. Most of our deletions were to do with the actual reasons they suggested, recommended, and finally required an interview. It seems they keep secret certain thoughts or notions that they feel the applicant might benefit from in knowing how to prepare for the interview... But in my opinion, all the cards should be on the table when an applicant is "called before the committee" to offer proof of the legitimacy of their marriage and request of residency.
Looking back on the whole process with regard to the broader impact it has on a society made up of its individuals coming, going, and remaining - I can see why it's so important for established systems to have 'new blood' flow in its main arteries - immigration being right up there close to the heart of this one.
Not meaning to get completely off track here - whatever happens, Do Not fear the interview, if it comes to that. Most do, it's completely natural to feel intimidated in being singled out as sub par compared to the majority who don't get called. We decided early on, when we saw that an interview was possible, to not dread it and stick with looking at it in the most positive way. And to stand our ground and commitment. Even with that, there were still some trying times and sleepless periods experienced - but the outcome of finally being done with it all makes the difficulties fade fast
How do you get the final version of the notes? A different kind of inquiry?
Thanks

ABCml

Jan 27, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Beijing
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-Feb-2014
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
Interview........
15-Dec-2014
Passport Req..
at interview
VISA ISSUED...
16-Dec-2014
LANDED..........
25-Dec-2014
RajaJi said:
After you have landed, you can request again. Same procedure.
Not exactly the same for us, in that with a PR spouse landed in Canada, and technically being the one requesting the notes, no more $5 fee! ;D but yes, same ATIP portal

RajaJi

Jan 28, 2012
ABCml said:
Not exactly the same for us, in that with a PR spouse landed in Canada, and technically being the one requesting the notes, no more $5 fee! ;D but yes, same ATIP portal
Go get some Ice Cream or Coffee and Bagel. Roll over in the Grass. Celebrate. :p

hasanemam

Star Member
Sep 11, 2018
Dhaka
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
App. Filed.......
19-09-2019
AOR Received.
01-11-2019
File Transfer...
13-01-2020
Med's Request
21-02-2020
Med's Done....
22-02-2020
Interview........
09-06-2021
Thank you for your insights!