+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

can_jan

May 30, 2018
how much time does nikkah only case take ?
I applied on 24 jan 2018 and now we are planning the wedding in October 2018 IA.
so if we send them the wedding pictures in October what would be the next step.

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
this is my personal take for those applications that have taken more than 3 months- order gcms if the case analyst review of ur eligibility is recommended pass and if within the notes there is no mention of (further review required ) . 99% ull get ur pr although it can be delayed beacause of security based on ur country of origin .

Reactions: Emergentsky

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
@Emergentsky
This is the latest I copied from my application page-
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR 4 months, 17 days stuck in IP1

@den89
GCMS notes requested...results awaited.

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
@Emergentsky
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

@den89
Oh damn !.. i sincerely hope you skip ip2 and get ppr directly

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
@Emergentsky

@den89
Just to give a little bit of motivation. I am Jan 8 AOR. In IP2. Called today CIC and got to know that Security is in Progress. Rest of items are passed. In my GCMS notes for April 24, Medical, Eligibility and Criminality were passed by 8 Feb. And Security did not start until May (not sure of exact date). So let us keep ourselves motivated and sooner or later, everyone will get this. Patience is the key. Which everyone including me is losing. Let us wait till each one of us get PPR email. Good Luck :)

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Just to give a little bit of motivation. I am Jan 8 AOR. In IP2. Called today CIC and got to know that Security is in Progress. Rest of items are passed. In my GCMS notes for April 24, Medical, Eligibility and Criminality were passed by 8 Feb. And Security did not start until May (not sure of exact date). So let us keep ourselves motivated and sooner or later, everyone will get this. Patience is the key. Which everyone including me is losing. Let us wait till each one of us get PPR email. Good Luck :)
Thanks @aakhan1234 . All the best to you!