+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

NeerajCanada

May 29, 2018
This forum helped a lot while waiting for PPR email.

Sharing my timeline:

I was CEC inland applicant. AOR Jan 30th. Got ghost update on last Friday and PPR email same night around 10:30 PM.

Good luck to all of you who are still waiting for PPR.

Choco3699

Apr 10, 2018
Hey guys, i just called CIC. AoR: 23rd Jan. VO is Ottawa.
They told me that I've passed my medicals(7th Feb), criminality check is passed, eligibility check about to complete and background check is ongoing. any clue what's taking them so long ? and how long it might take them to complete this ?
Hi,
Same here, I did try calling the CIC and I was told the same that my medicals have been passed, however my eligibility has not yet been confirmed by the agent and by background check's haven't started. My AOR is 26th Jan'18 and I paid the RPRF fees on Feb 24th. Not sure if I have to wait for the entire 6 month timeline.
Wish you good luck. Hope you receive the golden email soon :)

Reactions: bigbaoulay

ericexchange

May 29, 2018
Hi,
Same here, I did try calling the CIC and I was told the same that my medicals have been passed, however my eligibility has not yet been confirmed by the agent and by background check's haven't started. My AOR is 26th Jan'18 and I paid the RPRF fees on Feb 24th. Not sure if I have to wait for the entire 6 month timeline.
I am wondering what they do in background check and how long it takes?

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
Hey guys
Can you see a ghost update just by waiting for Cic to send you a noreply email or you just have to keep checking your myCIC account

Sorry to ask but I’m tired to check every two hours .

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
Hey guys
Can you see a ghost update just by waiting for Cic to send you a noreply email or you just have to keep checking your myCIC account

Sorry to ask but I’m tired to check every two hours .
I think it depends. Some have claimed to get a noreply email. In my case, no email was sent. I saw it after logging into the CIC account

Reactions: bigbaoulay

can_ada_123

May 28, 2018
Hi,
Any idea what's causing the delay ? i paid mine on 23rd Jan itself.

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
aor-15th jan
rprf-14feb
ip2-27feb
documents status changed to -NA on 17may