+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2018 AOR Join here

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
GCMS Notes requested 4th May...results awaited
Okay, then you will be getting in next week. My experience is that GCM notes is the only true explanation of what is happening with our applications. CIC agents do not have detailed information regarding our applications.

Reactions: PB_TX_BC

dimitri.kaushik

May 28, 2018
Can anyone please advise on how to order GCMS notes and how to contact CIC.
My application was prepared and submitted by my designated agent/lawyer from his account. So it is painful to be in the dark and not be able to check status online as well.

Does my designated agent have to order GCMS notes? And cani contact CIC (once i get the contact number) with my Application Number and other details and request for an update.

Will really appreciate i

den89

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15/01/2018
@Emergentsky
This is the latest I copied from my application page-
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

AOR 4 months, 17 days stuck in IP1

@den89
GCMS notes requested...results awaited.
Wait for the gcms notes online application status means nothing.i can tell one thing though,the number of applications being rejected is very very low.and those that are rejected are mainly due to missing documents.so patience is the key .if all ur documents are legit u will get ur Pr 100% it may take one month or a year but ull get for sure.

Canadaagain

Feb 27, 2018
Guys, got the golden mail. Timeline:
FSW Inland
VO: Ottawa
AOR Jan 31.
Medical was cleared quite early on
Was stuck in IP1 from the begining
Called them up couple of Weeks back and they told me that my eligibility, medical and BG check is complete, they were working on security check.
Golden mail: May 31.

Thanks for all the help and best of luck to the people still waiting. Cheers!

Last edited:

bigbaoulay

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
FSW Inland
AOR Jan 31.
Called them up couple of Weeks back and they told me that my eligibility, medical and BG check is complete, they were working on security check.

I guess it’s relief time for you :)
Enjoy man

Geriasmk

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Can anyone please advise on how to order GCMS notes and how to contact CIC.
My application was prepared and submitted by my designated agent/lawyer from his account. So it is painful to be in the dark and not be able to check status online as well.

Does my designated agent have to order GCMS notes? And cani contact CIC (once i get the contact number) with my Application Number and other details and request for an update.

Will really appreciate i
You should be able to email your lawyer and ask for an update and or to order notes. I used a lawyer, that's what they are there for.

I'm going to order mine if I've not heard back on 12 June as it would have been 4 months since AOR of Feb 12.

Good luck

Reactions: dimitri.kaushik

Emergentsky

Star Member
Jul 19, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-01-2018
AOR Received.
14-01-2018
FSW Inland
AOR Jan 31.

Congrats mate !

Reactions: dimitri.kaushik

aakhan1234

Feb 27, 2018
Just received GCMS notes...136 page doc! What am I specifically supposed to look for ?
First page will tell you which items have been passed or not started. And then go to mid to last pages which will tell immigration officers notes for every step.

PB_TX_BC

Star Member
Mar 21, 2018
Eligibility: Review required
Security: Not started
Criminality: Not started
Medical Passed
Info sharing: Complete