January 2017-Citizenship applicants

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
I wonder if there are any people, beside me, that submitted in Jan 2017 but still haven't got the test invite....
As per the tracking sheet, around 30% of those who applied in January from this forum haven't yet got thier test invitation!

We are still waiting !

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
hey bro ,, I have a quick question ,, what is the criminal check that you passed on March 17th 2017 ,,, and how did you know that you passed it ???? if I got my ATIP where I can find it
I have no idea what each check means. I guess it has something to do with the FP request that I received back in Feb!

I knew about that from thier call centre.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
and so far no news regarding the test ???? have you asked the ATIP ???
Correct. No news yet about anything!
And NO. I haven't asked for the ATIP and I am not planning to order one. It is useless in my opinion!

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Correct. No news yet about anything!
And NO. I haven't asked for the ATIP and I am not planning to order one. It is useless in my opinion!
well good luck my friend ,, I am in the same boat here ,, hoping that everything will go smoothly for the following procedures ,

canvis2006

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
Paris, France
NOC Code......
FC4 - PGP
App. Filed.......
May 2009
Doc's Request.
March 2012
File Transfer...
Jan. 2013
Med's Request
May 2013
Passport Req..
July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
August 2013
LANDED..........
Sept 2013
Has anyone else received oath notice yet ?? Seems no news for so many people.
They more than tripled the application fees yet the local office processing remains so damn slow. Where is that extra money going??
Can;t they hire more judges for GTA to give faster oaths, or just send people their certificates by mail if they can't hire judges.

hegelff

Mar 20, 2017
They more than tripled the application fees yet the local office processing remains so damn slow. Where is that extra money going??
Can;t they hire more judges for GTA to give faster oaths, or just send people their certificates by mail if they can't hire judges.
Like I said before, this Liberal government is a big mess. Will never never vote for them after getting citizenship.

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017

Hey, I think it is just simply running slow. I am guessing it is because of the number of applicants and the time of year and individual cases. Again, the website states 12 months normal processing period. And we are all just on the 6th month mark, and we are already just waiting for the oath schedule, which in reality is a good indication.

I took my exams last April 12, and then a week after changed to Decision Made, and now still waiting for a schedule. My sister on the other hand took her exams May 17th, and still is in "In process", so the hold up is not just for oath schedules, rather the entire process.

I am excited though, but cant put the blame on the system. They have clearly indicated the timeline, and we cannot compare process times with other people. So lets all be excited, and look forward for it. Cheers!!!

0jenifer0

Champion Member
Jul 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
MNL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 29, 2011 (CPC-M recvd Nov 1, 2011)
Doc's Request.
Feb 13, 2012 (sent June 4, 2012)
AOR Received.
Dec 29, 2011
File Transfer...
Jan 11, 2012
Med's Request
Aug 13, 2012 (recvd 08-23-2012) (redo 08-30-2012)
Med's Done....
May 26, 2011 exprd.
Passport Req..
Feb 8, 2012 (sent 03-23-2012)
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 28, 2012 (12-2-12 DM) (12-7-2012 delivered)
LANDED..........
DEC-25-2012
Hi everyone, I just finished my Oath Ceremony earlier this morning 9:00am. The ceremony goes pretty good and it took almost two hours. I'm from Toronto. We were 100 persons who took the Oath and recieved Citizenship Certificate in Mississauga office location.

Goodluck to all of you guys. Thanks to all...

YumiMedina

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Hi everyone, I just finished my Oath Ceremony earlier this morning 9:00am. The ceremony goes pretty good and it took almost two hours. I'm from Toronto. We were 100 persons who took the Oath and recieved Citizenship Certificate in Mississauga office location.

Congrats Jennifer!!

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27

Congrats!

JVO

Feb 17, 2017

Congrats Kabayan!

Joeeyes

Star Member
Apr 7, 2017
Hi All,

My wife and I are due to apply by the end of June. However, we have sent in a request in March to have my wife's PR card renewed, which is yet to be renewed by CIC. I am concerned it may not arrive by the time we are due to apply.

Would it be nice/appropriate to go ahead and apply for my citizenship only, pending when my wife receive her renewed PR Card?

Advice, thoughts, comments are all welcomed.

Thanks

Joe