17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
alzs- said:
Pratikkumar, from what I understood, yes, you would have to list all those countries. That's how I did it. If we read what the application says, it does not mention "only refer to stamped passport trips" but rather trips to countries other than your country of origin or residency. So in your case, trips within Oman and India wouldn't have to be listed, all others would.

But anyways, I have no idea how they use this info and I don't think it is a problem if you fail to mention those short trips. Personally I cannot trace back all my international trips, since I traveled heavily for work between 2007-2009. And I agree that if you don't even have a stamp on the passport, it is hard for them to know that the visit to a given country happened, unless you disclose that.
I understand your point Alzs. Anyway, I do not have much issue with Unstamped visits except for the holidays in Europe as I mentioned earlier where we visited 10 countries in 17 days. Do you think should I list each of them? For example even Linchestine is not even listed in CIC webform. :eek:

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Pratikkumar said:
I understand your point Alzs. Anyway, I do not have much issue with Unstamped visits except for the holidays in Europe as I mentioned earlier where we visited 10 countries in 17 days. Do you think should I list each of them? For example even Linchestine is not even listed in CIC webform. :eek:
I think you mistyped Liechtenstein, it is indeed listed. ;)

I would leave it be. It is a lot of work, it would take 17 entries and I understood you used all 30 entries already...

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupinder2k17 said:
she has not adopted my last name and neither do we intend to because it would lead to more and more paperwork.

So, i just wanted to ensure that if we have passports with each other's names on them, would that suffice?
It is still not clear to me what is your question. She has never changed her name. She was in your application as accompanying spouse before ITA.
If the two previous statements are true, her name doesn't make any difference. You don't have to share the same last name to be included in the application and granted PR (common-law partners for instance can be included in the application).

Hope it helped.

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
Hi All,

I have got my upfront medicals done in Feb, but I have submitted by Provincial drivers license(National ID ) and got it done...

But in my express entry profile, I didnt put my national ID, I just put my Passport.. I spoke to panel physician and asked her to change my ID on the file ( if she has access), she said she cant edit it and also saying that would not be aproblem..

The problem is Passport is in my immigration file and National ID on my medicals.. How to deal with this ??

I asked the physician to redo my medicals ( this time, I can submit passport ), but they said they cant do it again ..

If any one has any information on this, can you please update me, that would really be helpful..

btw I got my ITA last week, and I have everything ready to submit my application except this question ..

Thanks in advance

AkashPatel1990

Star Member
Mar 14, 2017
Hi All,

Regarding Proof of funds. Can I show my US bank statement. Or do I need a some notarized or attested document from the bank. If Bank statement is good, how many months of bank statement do I need to show. If bank statements are not allowed, what should I ask my bank for(I have a account in chase bank)

rajitha

Dec 24, 2012
Hi Guys,

i got ITA last Friday, i have all my documents to upload..i have two questions here.

1. i did my bachelors in india, is transcripts mandatory to submit?? because i dont have them now, it might take couple of days to get them..
is original degree and WES okay??

2. shall i wait for medicals to be done??? or can i submit lateron, once i receive them?? because my medicals is scheduled on april 10th.

Thanks for your replies...good luck to everyone out there.

callofduty

Star Member
Dec 3, 2016
Hi guys,

Anyone is ITA under PNP? Does pnp applicants need POF? I met cec and pnp before ITA.

anyone can answer me and share your thoughts?

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
hello guys,

I am getting the PCC done from Punjab, India for me and my husband. I am the primary applicant.

My husband has my name endorsed on his passport as wife but the PCC guy is asking I should also have my husband's name endorsed on my passport. Is that required?

Please help.

rawalc

Feb 22, 2017
I am confused on whether to include my (and wife's) high school (12th class) details in the application. Got my ITA with Bachelor's and Master's degrees included; but the form asks "Have you completed secondary education". Technically, schooling from 9th - 12th standard is secondary school, but I only have records from 10th and 12th class.

Mixed reactions from different people - some have included, others have not. Is anyone using lawyers consultants here? What did you do - included high school education on the forms?

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No need of 10th and 12th

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
bindun2005 said:
Kool..Thanks madhouseontheshore.

What about merchant navy guys? My husband is in Merchant navy and he's got stamps all over of his 3 passports ! But purpose of all his travels were for Joining vessel. Do we have to state all these travels as well?

By the way, even my NOC code is 2171 as yours. Having a very bad time getting Reference letter from my current employer ! Grrr...it sucks. Did you manage?
never thought it should be a problem.. guess your manager is not cool about you applying for immigration.

deepakf1

Mar 21, 2017
bints said:
hello guys,

I am getting the PCC done from Punjab, India for me and my husband. I am the primary applicant.

My husband has my name endorsed on his passport as wife but the PCC guy is asking I should also have my husband's name endorsed on my passport. Is that required?

Please help.

We just got the PCC (over the counter) for both myself and my wife from different passport offices (within Delhi). My passport had her name added as spouse whereas her's did not and even the address on her passport was different (pre-marriage). She was carrying a copy of my passport and also the original and submitted these as the proof of address. Other than this, nothing else was required. If you can, maybe you can take along the marriage certificate as well.

There was no issue in her getting the PCC issued basis only my passport copy and original. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Deepak