NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
maddy4u123 said:
You dont really need a CIC letter to get singapore COC. iTA is enough. I am in application process and i know someone who have already got it using ITA

I thought I'd figured it out but now I'm a bit confused.. for non Singaporeans living outside Singapore, CIC websites says "Non-citizens must submit an appeal for consideration for a COC, including all of the supporting documents, online to the Criminal Investigation Department of the Singapore Police Force."

And the list of supporting docs include "COC letter of request from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp#info
CIC goes further and explains the following under the Special notes and considerations section:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

So are you applying for SG PCC by submitting a copy of ITA?

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
PCC process really suckx.

I've to get total of 3. Got 1 (Oman - current residence) very easily.
India - applied today. It took me 3 hours to submit application. They kept my original passport and it will take minimum 5 working days to get the PCC and return the original passport.
UAE - Still struggling to get the requirements! Docs required, do I have to visit personally or someone can apply on my behalf, etc.

Due to Indian Embassy retaining my original passport, medical is on hold. And the clinic here in Oman charges 100 OMR. Surprised to see such overcharging.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
Pratikkumar said:
PCC process really suckx.

I've to get total of 3. Got 1 (Oman - current residence) very easily.
India - applied today. It took me 3 hours to submit application. They kept my original passport and it will take minimum 5 working days to get the PCC and return the original passport.
UAE - Still struggling to get the requirements! Docs required, do I have to visit personally or someone can apply on my behalf, etc.

Due to Indian Embassy retaining my original passport, medical is on hold. And the clinic here in Oman charges 100 OMR. Surprised to see such overcharging.
I need PCCs from UK and India. Got UK within a week after applying online. India was also very easy and convenient. Went and submitted the application, passport and photographs and it was delivered at home within a week. Indian High Commission stamps the PCC on the passport and also issued another paper, which is why they need the passport.

Talking about overcharging, the clinic in London charges £300 per adult.

Pratikkumar

Star Member
Nov 8, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London VO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2017
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
11-03-2017
AOR Received.
04-0502017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
10-09-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
17-04-2017
Passport Req..
30-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-12-2017
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
xpressentry said:
I need PCCs from UK and India. Got UK within a week after applying online. India was also very easy and convenient. Went and submitted the application, passport and photographs and it was delivered at home within a week. Indian High Commission stamps the PCC on the passport and also issued another paper, which is why they need the passport.

Thanks for your response. It comforts me... At least I am not the only one..

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
hello guys,

I am getting the PCC done from Punjab, India for me and my husband. I am the primary applicant.

My husband has my name endorsed on his passport as wife but the PCC guy is asking I should also have my husband's name endorsed on my passport. Is that required?

Please help.

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
xpressentry said:

I need PCC from Brazil, Singapore and Finland. Brazil's PCC is online, immediately, so I am just waiting for the translator to finish the job. I applied for the Finnish PCC over email and they sent it by regular mail. They posted within 2 or 3 days after the request, but it took almost one month to arrive. Good thing I requested it before ITA and it already comes in English.

We are yet to apply to Singaporean PCC. We will try with ITA only, but it is for my husband, whose name is not in the ITA. Anyways we will submit out application without it with a LOE for an official CIC request.

Meds next week!

Waiting for previous employer to sign the letter, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Hoping that by 10th April I will have submitted my application! :D

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HangingFlowers said:
Hi Guys,

Firstly congratulation everyone who received an ITA in the last draw :)
I got my ITA too :D

So, is anyone completing the documentation/profile submission on their own? Can someone please help me...
I initially registered with a consultancy and now that i got my ITA they are demanding more money to further process my profile.

Please let me know if we can do it on our own... and someone who has already done it.. could u please guide.

Thanks
You can do it by yourself.

They list everything you need to submit in your profile. Just upload the documents and voila!

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhouseontheshore said:
I thought I'd figured it out but now I'm a bit confused.. for non Singaporeans living outside Singapore, CIC websites says "Non-citizens must submit an appeal for consideration for a COC, including all of the supporting documents, online to the Criminal Investigation Department of the Singapore Police Force."

And the list of supporting docs include "COC letter of request from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada."

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/singapore.asp#info
CIC goes further and explains the following under the Special notes and considerations section:

Do I need to provide a Police Certificate for Express Entry?
Yes, but only after you submit your application. When you apply for permanent residence, you will be asked to upload a police certificate. Instead, you must upload a document that states: “I am applying from a country that requires an official request letter from IRCC to get a police certificate.”
We will then review your application. If it is otherwise complete, we will send you more information on how to get a police certificate. Please read the instructions above for more information.
We will not accept police certificates sent by mail for Express Entry applications.

So are you applying for SG PCC by submitting a copy of ITA?
I am in a similar situation, with the added bonus that who needs the COC is my husband whose name is not in the ITA.

There are reports here at the forum from people who did manage to get the COC with ITA, others didn't. It is worth the try, specially because CIC can take 2-6 weeks (according to what I've heard) to give you this letter.

So what you can do (which is what I will do) is try to get the COC with ITA only and at the same time request the letter from CIC.

My case is even worse, because my husband lived there in 2005, and can't find his Sigaporean ID (FIN, if I am not mistaken).

Read this thread to help you out http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t481406.0.html

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Collecting documents for submission is really a Task, but much better than the pain of waiting for the Draw !

Luckily, I am done with my PCC. Next difficult task is to get Reference Letter from my current employer. And I am having a bad time at it.

By the way, can you guys please guide what do we write in Travel History? Do we have to mention only the foreign trips or even those trips within the country in the past 10 years?

hellgate

Star Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
Nomination.....
15-03-2017
AOR Received.
10-04-2017
Med's Done....
09-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
alzs- said:
I am in a similar situation, with the added bonus that who needs the COC is my husband whose name is not in the ITA.

There are reports here at the forum from people who did manage to get the COC with ITA, others didn't. It is worth the try, specially because CIC can take 2-6 weeks (according to what I've heard) to give you this letter.

So what you can do (which is what I will do) is try to get the COC with ITA only and at the same time request the letter from CIC.

My case is even worse, because my husband lived there in 2005, and can't find his Sigaporean ID (FIN, if I am not mistaken).

Read this thread to help you out http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t481406.0.html
Thanks for responding. Luckily, I've got a scanned copy of my FIN card with me. You can try by mentioning only his then passport number in the appeal. And meanwhile you husband should try his luck and contact his previous Singaporean employers.

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
bindun2005 said:
Collecting documents for submission is really a Task, but much better than the pain of waiting for the Draw !

Luckily, I am done with my PCC. Next difficult task is to get Reference Letter from my current employer. And I am having a bad time at it.

By the way, can you guys please guide what do we write in Travel History? Do we have to mention only the foreign trips or even those trips within the country in the past 10 years?
Only the foreign trips but all of them, each time when your passport got stamped. If you have old passports that got stamped, you have to scan that as well and mention all the foreign trips you made on that passport. If the number of your foreign trips you made are more than there are slots in the travel history, you gotta use the additional copy of form using the same format, enter all your travel details and upload it.

I've made more than 50+ such trips and never thought that it'd come back to haunt me. well not really haunt but still it's a bit of a task.

alzs-

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhouseontheshore said:
Thanks for responding. Luckily, I've got a scanned copy of my FIN card with me. You can try by mentioning only his then passport number in the appeal. And meanwhile you husband should try his luck and contact his previous Singaporean employers.
He was an INSEAD student, not employed. I wonder if INSEAD would have this sort of record? It might be worth the try. We are researching on how to how to get the info! Tks!

bindun2005

Star Member
Jan 25, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
madhouseontheshore said:
Only the foreign trips but all of them, each time when your passport got stamped. If you have old passports that got stamped, you have to scan that as well and mention all the foreign trips you made on that passport. If the number of your foreign trips you made are more than there are slots in the travel history, you gotta use the additional copy of form using the same format, enter all your travel details and upload it.

I've made more than 50+ such trips and never thought that it'd come back to haunt me. well not really haunt but still it's a bit of a task.
Kool..Thanks madhouseontheshore.

What about merchant navy guys? My husband is in Merchant navy and he's got stamps all over of his 3 passports ! But purpose of all his travels were for Joining vessel. Do we have to state all these travels as well?

By the way, even my NOC code is 2171 as yours. Having a very bad time getting Reference letter from my current employer ! Grrr...it sucks. Did you manage?