Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
jijialex said:
I am staying in Canada and need qatar pcc.how to take pcc. Please help me
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/qatar.asp

Tomato1103

Mar 5, 2017
I have been given 50 points for CRS Skills Transferability - Foreign Work Experience.

I had shown 7 years experience in my express entry form but now realize that the first three years may not directly fall under the NOC Code that I choose. Would four years experience be enough to retain these 50 points?

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
xpressentry said:
total of 90 days for everything.
So if I'm unable to produce Singapore PCC because they need a CIC letter, the days required to produce the SG PCC are out of the 90 day period, right? If I explain it in the LOE, will it be okay?

jijialex

Star Member
Nov 10, 2013
kryt0n said:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/mid-east/qatar.asp
Thanks
I got ITA (March 24 )under Canadian experience class I have apply for my wife and kid.please give me check list

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
jijialex said:
Thanks
I got ITA (March 24 )under Canadian experience class I have apply for my wife and kid.please give me check list
I just did. Follow the link for instructions to get a PCC.

ajufsd

Mar 21, 2017
Bangalore and Kerala
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Desi office in India
NOC Code......
1312 and 2171
App. Filed.......
May 30, 2016
Doc's Request.
March 24, 2017
AOR Received.
June 04, 2017
Hi All,

I have a question regarding spouse passport address.

My marriage was before 10 months. My wife took passport after marriage. My name is given as spouse in her passport. But the address is her old address (her parent's home address) as it was very easy to take passport like that.

Now, the question: should I change the address in her passport to my address??
Will it be a problem if she keep her old address in her pp? Will CIC accept this?

----

Help and Helped

mia80

Mar 13, 2017
Hi all, need some guidance.
For educational history on PR application, should we only include the qualification(s) we have the ECA report for or do we state all our secondary and post secondary periods of study? I'm really not sure and I am not seeing anything online to guide me. :'(

maddy4u123

Star Member
Nov 11, 2016
Glasgow
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-05-2017
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
madhouseontheshore said:
So if I'm unable to produce Singapore PCC because they need a CIC letter, the days required to produce the SG PCC are out of the 90 day period, right? If I explain it in the LOE, will it be okay?
You dont really need a CIC letter to get singapore COC. iTA is enough. I am in application process and i know someone who have already got it using ITA

ud_85

Jul 22, 2015
Pratikkumar said:
Same situation... Confused...

Waiting for my agent to get to work and ask him

Your Application page now have another option.... continue application or decline.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
mia80 said:
Hi all, need some guidance.
For educational history on PR application, should we only include the qualification(s) we have the ECA report for or do we state all our secondary and post secondary periods of study? I'm really not sure and I am not seeing anything online to guide me. :'(
Including education in ECA is enough. No additional details needed.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
ajufsd said:
Hi All,

I have a question regarding spouse passport address.

My marriage was before 10 months. My wife took passport after marriage. My name is given as spouse in her passport. But the address is her old address (her parent's home address) as it was very easy to take passport like that.

Now, the question: should I change the address in her passport to my address??
Will it be a problem if she keep her old address in her pp? Will CIC accept this?

----

Help and Helped
Not an issue.

last_try

Feb 14, 2017
Tomato1103 said:
I have been given 50 points for CRS Skills Transferability - Foreign Work Experience.

I had shown 7 years experience in my express entry form but now realize that the first three years may not directly fall under the NOC Code that I choose. Would four years experience be enough to retain these 50 points?
Yes, its enough to retain the points.

Mar 24, 2017
Hi Guys,

Firstly congratulation everyone who received an ITA in the last draw :)
I got my ITA too :D

So, is anyone completing the documentation/profile submission on their own? Can someone please help me...
I initially registered with a consultancy and now that i got my ITA they are demanding more money to further process my profile.

Please let me know if we can do it on our own... and someone who has already done it.. could u please guide.

Thanks