AOR Received.
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
21-07-2017
Passport Req..
10-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
16-08-2017
I really dont want to take that chance. What if the scores suddenly go beyond what i have scored??

getting passports is not that big a deal..I am just curious to know if having names on our passport is the correct way of doing things

madhouseontheshore

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Passport Req..
23-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2017
bindun2005 said:
Yeah... He'll go all mad if he comes to know abt this. Is there any other reason that I can tell him why I need the reference letter for?
Needed at the new place you are going to join? lol sorry I can't think of a legit one.

Wanny

Mar 27, 2017
Wanny said:
Hi All,

Can somebody please help us with our queries below. Many Many Thanks!!
Dear All,

I am very new to this forum. I have recently received an ITA on 24th Mar 2017 (57th draw) but not accepted it yet as have some urgent queries which needs to be clarified with the experience people like you. I appreciate if you could kindly support me in getting an answers for the below queries.

1) While accepting an ITA, what will be the details to be provided? Address History, Travel History and Personal History, right?

2) Me and my hubby have recently (within the last 4 months) got renewed passports with our hometown address in Haryana on them, we live in Gurgaon/Delhi since last 10 years. So, in an Address history (in ITA), should we provide our Gurgaon/Delhi address or the hometown address ? In case it is advised to use Gurgaon/Delhi address, do we need a separate PCC for Gurgaon/Delhi as the recent PCC for our passports was done by PSK (Haryana) in our hometown.
2a. Do we need to provide rent agreement/rent receipts for the last 10 years for the address other than our hometown? Do they (CIC team) verify each and every address?
2b. PCC is sufficient from the PSK or it has to be done from the local police station? If PSK, Which address we need to provide in the application?
2c. My hubby also need a PCC from UK as he was in London. They ask for 10 years addresses. So, which addresses should we mention on the application? Hometown or Gurgaon/Delhi?
2d.Do they (CIC) verify addresses from the IT return/PAN number (HRA exemption)?

3) I have total of 6+ years experience in the Primary Occupation (EE profile) and got points as per that. Can i resign now from my job or it could be a problem in PR?

4) For POF, can we show PF amount for both (Principal applicant and Spouse)? And, can we also show PPF amount (Public Provident Fund) on spouse name if we can get a letter from the bank stating the amount which could be withdrawn immediately (PPF account is 16 years old)?

5) After an ITA, how do we get an instruction for the Medical to be done? Does CIC confirm where to get it done or do we need to choose on our own?

6) Do we need to upload all the docs while accepting the ITA or later on? What should be the size of each document in each section (i.e. Education docs, Work history etc.. etc..)?

I know its a long list but would be highly thankful to all the people in Forum if they can help on any of these queries.

Cheers!

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
why is cic website down...i have been trying to access my application since forever..it comes and is forever "loading"

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
CIC website traffic has increased.
There have been timely technical glitches. Always save your entries.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
all my saved entries are lost...even the ones which are saved is lost...now that i am trying to re-add them...it's coming as "app cannot be initialized".

im getting nervous...

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
filling out this PR application is such a roller coaster....

but where is the document upload field?

there are no document upload fields in the PR application.or is this just a preliminary version - later the upload fields will come?

someone help...im in a dire predicament...

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
eastyork said:
filling out this PR application is such a roller coaster....

but where is the document upload field?

there are no document upload fields in the PR application.or is this just a preliminary version - later the upload fields will come?

someone help...im in a dire predicament...
you have to upload the documents after you have filled in all the details.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Do we need to upload only the documents in the document checklist in the CIC website...or do we've to validate the extra info they asked in the PR application such as travel history...personal history [association with organizations]..address history etc etc...etc...

it feels worse than studying for an exam...

this is the biggest exam of my life....

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
im like stuck in the personal history page like forever....my saved entries are all lost...[organization history]..and now the system is not letting me add any entries...it keeps saying "append" something not initiliazed...and the dialog box keeps on popping...till i click "dont show this dialog box"

all my travel history saved entries are deleted..

why am i alone experiencing these problems?

last night..i felt comforted reading the fact everyone else was experiencing the same slow, technical difficulties associated with CIC...and everyday around this time...the net slows down....my parents are in canada...this is the only time they are awake...so i fill out the application by screen sharing it with them...and it's during this eastern standard time waking hours...cic website is always busy busy...the time when it's working..my parents are asleep....my dad is more experienced in this immigration issue and is obviously more mature than me about it. i am a total novice /newbie in this immigration issue.im like a baby...who has just learned to walk in the world of immigration....

Srushti

Oct 25, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
Doc's Request.
31-03-2017
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
26-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
01-08-2017
eastyork said:
im like stuck in the personal history page like forever....my saved entries are all lost...[organization history]..and now the system is not letting me add any entries...it keeps saying "append" something not initiliazed...and the dialog box keeps on popping...till i click "dont show this dialog box"

all my travel history saved entries are deleted..

why am i alone experiencing these problems?

last night..i felt comforted reading the fact everyone else was experiencing the same slow, technical difficulties associated with CIC...and everyday around this time...the net slows down....my parents are in canada...this is the only time they are awake...so i fill out the application by screen sharing it with them...and it's during this eastern standard time waking hours...cic website is always busy busy...the time when it's working..my parents are asleep....my dad is more experienced in this immigration issue and is obviously more mature than me about it. i am a total novice /newbie in this immigration issue.im like a baby...who has just learned to walk in the world of immigration....
Completely normal.
All of us are facing this issue timely.
I filled the whole page twice and it disappears.
Common technical glitches on the CIC website.

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
phew...so it's not me....

i am getting nervous....cause even though i completed filling my application (almost). i need to review each and every entry with my dad - since he is definitely more experienced than me. in other situations of life, it wouldn't matter if i did it all on my own and made mistakes - i can learn from them and take my time to learn and grow "100% independently". but in immigration, there can't be any margin for error - any minor error could be a question of life and death. just for one silly mistake - your application could be rejected and returned to you and another six months could get wasted. this is worse than studying for a final exam or watching a horror movie. it feels like digging your graveyard everyday my entire family is in canada.

what i am worried is...the next time the site will open...Papa will be asleep by then...cause it worked perfectly fine today morning and afternoon...also yesterday during my daytime hours it worked fine [when its night in canada and my parents are sleeping]

i felt like a looser...that i still didn't finish filling out my e-APR....i read one entry somewhere about someone already submitting their e-APR

i do not want to rush cause "haste makes waste"....i tend to make silly mistakes and mess up things when i am rushing and getting anxious.

xpressentry

VIP Member
Nov 27, 2016
London
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2017
Doc's Request.
Schedule A - upfront
AOR Received.
29-03-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
28-03-2017
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
eastyork said:
phew...so it's not me....

i am getting nervous....cause even though i completed filling my application (almost). i need to review each and every entry with my dad - since he is definitely more experienced than me. in other situations of life, it wouldn't matter if i did it all on my own and made mistakes - i can learn from them and take my time to learn and grow "100% independently". but in immigration, there can't be any margin for error - any minor error could be a question of life and death. just for one silly mistake - your application could be rejected and returned to you and another six months could get wasted. this is worse than studying for a final exam or watching a horror movie. it feels like digging your graveyard everyday my entire family is in canada.

what i am worried is...the next time the site will open...Papa will be asleep by then...cause it worked perfectly fine today morning and afternoon...also yesterday during my daytime hours it worked fine [when its night in canada and my parents are sleeping]

i felt like a looser...that i still didn't finish filling out my e-APR....i read one entry somewhere about someone already submitting their e-APR

i do not want to rush cause "haste makes waste"....i tend to make silly mistakes and mess up things when i am rushing and getting anxious.
That's what I was worried about. I kept everything ready before I got ITA. Only medical and bank letters were done after ITA.

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
i'm still filling out the post ITA questionnaire as I don't remember the exact unis and timlines of all my addresses for the past 10 years . I've contacted my unviersity to see if they would help me out . Once you submit the post ITA questionnaire can you still modify it or do you get the list of the documents you need to upload and that's it ?
thanks