+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
Hello all, In tracker my eligibility and background verification was marked as completed on Feb 8th.. But there is no update on portal yet. Do anyone know how long it takes for the update?

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Hello guys,
I got PPR last week. I’m currently in Nigeria and would like to send my passport directly to VFS Nairobi as I’ve been told it’s faster.
I wonder if there’s any Nigerian here that might sent theirs to Kenya.
Did you pay your transmission fee in Naira or Kenya Shillings?
What other documents did you include?
Your answer will be greatly appreciated.

Kridha30

Feb 2, 2024
Its been over 3 weeks since everything completed on tracker and no update after that. Wait for final decision is really killing now.

ayesha21

Oct 17, 2023
For the personal history part, during the gaps of unemployment, I would put that I was unemployed. Were you doing any part-time work during those 3-4 months? Were you visiting family? Staying at home and helping your family around the house? Whatever you were doing, just be honest. Definitely don't leave it blank

For your wife's last name, if she doesn't have one, I would put not applicable.

For the money question, since you are only coming by yourself, I think you would only need to show funds for the 1 member of the household.

For the question about how many family members you have, I think they just want to know about your immediate family, so like any siblings, your parents, any spouse, or children. There should be a question mark beside each question that you can click on to get further information on what the question is asking. I find those to be very helpful.

For the addresses, if you have a copy of any lease you signed or contrac t or paperwork, then you could use those dates as a guide.
My husband has applied for OINP, as only one applicant, he has received an email from OINP stating that since he has recently got married, proof of fund must be for 2 persons even if spouse is not going to accompany.

bewithbk

Star Member
Oct 27, 2023
These guys increased the processing time of new PR cards from 15 Days to 32 Days now. Updated on Feb 13, 2024.

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
Its been over 3 weeks since everything completed on tracker and no update after that. Wait for final decision is really killing now.
OMG Mine just got updated last week so going to take a while i guess.. Is there any update for you yet?

DrBee

Oct 29, 2023
Hello everyone
I keep facing an issue with submitting personal history/activities for my PR application, most of it is auto-filled and I have filled it in with no gaps. However, it still reads "Problematic Field" and so the form is not deemed complete. I am confused.
Does the 10-year continuous history have to be like,
e.g. a) May 2016 to December 2016, followed by January 2017 to January 2018, then February 2018 to March 2018
or b) May 2016 to December 2016, followed by December 2016 to January 2018, then January 2018 to March 2018

Also, should I delete the auto-filled rows to make it orderly or just fill in with the missing dates?

I am a few steps behind many of you, but can you please help me? I

DrBee

Oct 29, 2023
One more question, for education history, are we only to mention our highest degree or everything from high school above? I only mentioned my highest degree in OINP as well. Just trying to clarify as the statement reads "We will assess secondary and post-secondary periods"

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
One more question, for education history, are we only to mention our highest degree or everything from high school above? I only mentioned my highest degree in OINP as well. Just trying to clarify as the statement reads "We will assess secondary and post-secondary periods"
Yes you have to mention the whole education....I don't find anything wrong in mentioning it..

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hello guys,
I got PPR last week. I’m currently in Nigeria and would like to send my passport directly to VFS Nairobi as I’ve been told it’s faster.
I wonder if there’s any Nigerian here that might sent theirs to Kenya.
Did you pay your transmission fee in Naira or Kenya Shillings?
What other documents did you include?
Your answer will be greatly appreciated.
Heyy, firstly congrats on your PPR. Unfortunately, I am not from Nigeria. I do have a couple of questions. I received a PPR email as well. But I didnt receive any letter in the express entry portal. So was wondering, do we need to take a printout of that email itself and submit it(qs that is one of the requirement). Did u receieve any passport request letter in your express entry profile?

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Heyy, firstly congrats on your PPR. Unfortunately, I am not from Nigeria. I do have a couple of questions. I received a PPR email as well. But I didnt receive any letter in the express entry portal. So was wondering, do we need to take a printout of that email itself and submit it(qs that is one of the requirement). Did u receieve any passport request letter in your express entry profile?
Hello, that’s fine.
I found a way around it.
No, I didn’t receive PPR on GCKey. I got the Ready for Visa mail and I printed it out and added it to the documents I sent.
There are instructions in the mail, you should read and follow them. It’s important.
But yes, I printed out the English version, was about 7 pages and I filled out the height and eye chart as well.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
I've received PPR and sent my passport to IRCC. On Feb 8 the status in the portal was updated to Approved, but the return shipping label hasn't been activated yet. Any idea how long it'll take for me to get the passport back?
Hello, if I may ask, may I know if u received any passport request letter and appendix B form in your express entry profile? Or do you just print out the email of the PPR and submit that? I havent received any letter in the express entry profile but have received an email from IRCC.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hello, that’s fine.
I found a way around it.
No, I didn’t receive PPR on GCKey. I got the Ready for Visa mail and I printed it out and added it to the documents I sent.
There are instructions in the mail, you should read and follow them. It’s important.
But yes, I printed out the English version, was about 7 pages and I filled out the height and eye chart as well.
Ahh okay. Yup I read the email but was a bit confused. Usually the forms would be separated on different pages. But the appendix B form(which has all your height information that requires to be filled) is included as a continuous page. Did u seperate it out?

Oyinwola__

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
Ahh okay. Yup I read the email but was a bit confused. Usually the forms would be separated on different pages. But the appendix B form(which has all your height information that requires to be filled) is included as a continuous page. Did u seperate it out?
What I did. I printed out the entire mail and filled out the chart.
Then I printed just the appendix B on its own and filled it out.
Just to be safe.