PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Welcome to the ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades!
This is my timeline:
Noi: May 8th Health (inland)
Nomination: September 14th
ITA: September 19th
AOR: not yet!

lets get the ball rolling!!

ravikumark815

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hi All,

I received an ITA in Sep 19th draw and have few queries in filling the application:
1. I am going through OINP with only me as the applicant (no spouse). In the Personal Details > Family section, what should be the answer for "How many family members does Ravi have?"? Originally I marked it 1 as my plan was to go alone first and then process Open Work Permit and Spousal Permit for my wife later. Is this just information of my info or does this mean I am accompanying my spouse as well?
2. Next question to above is "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Ravi bring to Canada? Should this be 13757 (1 member) or 17127 (2 members)?
3. In Contact Details section, all the addresses since I am 18 have been asked. While I have been in India all along, I am not sure when we moved into the first home and hence do not the exact date. Will giving a random date in the correct month and year suffice for old addresses?
4. In Personal History Section, They asked for all activities for the last 10 years since I am 18. While I graduated in 2015, I started working in occupation of current NOC code from 2017. From 2015-2017 I worked in a different profession for which I only have offer letters. Would this create an issue later?
5. In the personal history section, the form doesn't show complete until you fill all months in the last 10 years. Obviously, students wouldn't be doing anything in between high school and bachelor's program for 3-4 months? Can I just leave this as unemployed? What is the normal way of filling these minor gaps between education?
6. My wife doesn't have a last name. There is only one word for given name in her passport basically. How do I enter this for first and last names?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ravi

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi All,

I received an ITA in Sep 19th draw and have few queries in filling the application:
1. I am going through OINP with only me as the applicant (no spouse). In the Personal Details > Family section, what should be the answer for "How many family members does Ravi have?"? Originally I marked it 1 as my plan was to go alone first and then process Open Work Permit and Spousal Permit for my wife later. Is this just information of my info or does this mean I am accompanying my spouse as well?
2. Next question to above is "How much money (in Canadian dollars) will Ravi bring to Canada? Should this be 13757 (1 member) or 17127 (2 members)?
3. In Contact Details section, all the addresses since I am 18 have been asked. While I have been in India all along, I am not sure when we moved into the first home and hence do not the exact date. Will giving a random date in the correct month and year suffice for old addresses?
4. In Personal History Section, They asked for all activities for the last 10 years since I am 18. While I graduated in 2015, I started working in occupation of current NOC code from 2017. From 2015-2017 I worked in a different profession for which I only have offer letters. Would this create an issue later?
5. In the personal history section, the form doesn't show complete until you fill all months in the last 10 years. Obviously, students wouldn't be doing anything in between high school and bachelor's program for 3-4 months? Can I just leave this as unemployed? What is the normal way of filling these minor gaps between education?
6. My wife doesn't have a last name. There is only one word for given name in her passport basically. How do I enter this for first and last names?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Ravi
For the personal history part, during the gaps of unemployment, I would put that I was unemployed. Were you doing any part-time work during those 3-4 months? Were you visiting family? Staying at home and helping your family around the house? Whatever you were doing, just be honest. Definitely don't leave it blank

For your wife's last name, if she doesn't have one, I would put not applicable.

For the money question, since you are only coming by yourself, I think you would only need to show funds for the 1 member of the household.

For the question about how many family members you have, I think they just want to know about your immediate family, so like any siblings, your parents, any spouse, or children. There should be a question mark beside each question that you can click on to get further information on what the question is asking. I find those to be very helpful.

For the addresses, if you have a copy of any lease you signed or contrac t or paperwork, then you could use those dates as a guide.

Reactions: Moonniicka

nenny3311

Jul 12, 2023
Hello everyone! Hopping over from the OINP thread. Got our ITA this week along with everyone else who was already nominated. Can't wait to hear all the celebrations in 9-10 mos, hopefully sooner!!

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Hello fam
Ok so I was health Noi from may 8th
Some of you might remember me from the other thread.
I’m inland but out of province (I live in Alberta)
During my assessment stage in OINP, I was asked for ADR about my intention to reside in Ontario, and to provide proof of when my graduate studies will finish in Alberta
So I did as they asked, I showed them a letter from my University which states when I will graduate (latest is August 2024) plus I showed my thorough research on housing and future jobs for me and my spouse in Ontario. Ontario accepted this and gave me the nomination on Sept 14th.
Now at the ITA stage I am wondering, wont the IRCC officer reject me because I am living in Alberta (because I still have to finish school, which I told Ontario and they accepted)? Should I draw attention to this matter and provide the same proof that I gave OINP, upfront to IRCC (in my additional documents) or should I stop over-thinking and let the ball roll and see what the officer says or asks?

Any thoughts would be appreciated

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Hello fam
Ok so I was health Noi from may 8th
Some of you might remember me from the other thread.
I’m inland but out of province (I live in Alberta)
During my assessment stage in OINP, I was asked for ADR about my intention to reside in Ontario, and to provide proof of when my graduate studies will finish in Alberta
So I did as they asked, I showed them a letter from my University which states when I will graduate (latest is August 2024) plus I showed my thorough research on housing and future jobs for me and my spouse in Ontario. Ontario accepted this and gave me the nomination on Sept 14th.
Now at the ITA stage I am wondering, wont the IRCC officer reject me because I am living in Alberta (because I still have to finish school, which I told Ontario and they accepted)? Should I draw attention to this matter and provide the same proof that I gave OINP, upfront to IRCC (in my additional documents) or should I stop over-thinking and let the ball roll and see what the officer says or asks?

Any thoughts would be appreciated
I dont think IRCC would reject if Ontario has already nominated you. OINP needs be convinced that you will reside in Ontario. IRCC just does the thorough admissibility test I believe.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
I dont think IRCC would reject if Ontario has already nominated you. OINP needs be convinced that you will reside in Ontario. IRCC just does the thorough admissibility test I believe.
That’s what I thought initially too before waking up in the middle of the night with terror because I remembered my Nomination Certificate has a condition: that I continue to show my intentions to reside in Ontario on a reasonable basis (no idea what this means)

I could be looking way too much into this, because like you said, OINP was satisfied hence they granted the Nomination

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
OINP HCP Tech - Outland
NOI: 5 May 2023
Submitted: 27 May 2023
Assessment: 28 June 2023
DIP: 21 July 2023
(ADR: required 17 Aug, submitted 22 Aug)
Nomination: 6 Sep 2023
ITA: 19 Sep 2023
AOR: 21 Sep 2023
You are soooo fast!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Angelpriya

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
That’s what I thought initially too before waking up in the middle of the night with terror because I remembered my Nomination Certificate has a condition: that I continue to show my intentions to reside in Ontario on a reasonable basis (no idea what this means)

I could be looking way too much into this, because like you said, OINP was satisfied hence they granted the Nomination
The law on this is tricky. Turns out that once a province nominates they expect you to live work reside in their province for 2 years and the nomination is contingent on that. HOWEVER, once someone becomes a permanent resident of Canada the laws of PR supersede those of provinces . There have been cases where some provincial nominees like Manitoba or Nova Scotia for example used the nomination and moved to Toronto or Vancouver instead after getting their PR. The provinces have in the past complained to IRCC to revoke the PR of such people but I believe thats about they can do as the Canadian law protects them as it states a PR holder can work and live in any province in Canada.

If you plan on living and working in Ontario for 2 years at least in total (I think its 706 days or something don't exactly remember) then you have nothing to lose sleep over.