+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

Idontknowmuchh

Star Member
Aug 2, 2023
Heyy, firstly congrats on your PPR. Unfortunately, I am not from Nigeria. I do have a couple of questions. I received a PPR email as well. But I didnt receive any letter in the express entry portal. So was wondering, do we need to take a printout of that email itself and submit it(qs that is one of the requirement). Did u receieve any passport request letter in your express entry profile?
Hi, congratulations on the PPR. Can you please share your timeline? If i remember correctly, you are PNP outland right?

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Hi everyone please I need help with the timeline on when the completeness check or R10 would be over and how long before they request for medicals and biometrics? my AOR is 11th of February

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
hello please quick question I did not include my IELTs result to my application only my spouses own since we include the TRF number in the general form. would that be used against me? I only included my TEF result. would that be a problem?

ss.sharnaly

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Got PPR finally! Thank you so much who created this thread and who were here all along. This thread has been enormous helpful with info, mental support and kindness since we received NOI from oinp. Wish you all a happy and prosperous life.

Reactions: Taran D

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone. Am I the only person who is experiencing a very long wait for the eligibility in the tracker to change to complete? From December 18 the eligibility and background check changed to "in progress" and has remained the same ever since. I'm starting to get worried!

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
It took 2 months for me to get completed. order gcms notes to check if everything is going smoothly.
Hi everyone. Am I the only person who is experiencing a very long wait for the eligibility in the tracker to change to complete? From December 18 the eligibility and background check changed to "in progress" and has remained the same ever since. I'm starting to get worried!

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
It took 2 months for me to get completed. order gcms notes to check if everything is going smoothly.
What are GCM notes and how do I order them? I'm really nervous. I'm seeing so many people in here getting their stuff sorted and I'm still here waiting

Dylan1234

Sep 12, 2023
Hey guys. Is there anyone else that are still "in progress" in the tracker, specifically for background check and eligibility? My AOR is Oct 19th. I haven't had any changes since November 10th when I passed my medical exam (and also biometrics on that same day).

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
What are GCM notes and how do I order them? I'm really nervous. I'm seeing so many people in here getting their stuff sorted and I'm still here waiting
GCMS notes are the file system used by IRCC to process the PR applications. you can find out if for example your eligibility is review required and the reason for that. you can order it online. Have a look at this video.

Reactions: Desiree06

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
SAME HERE . MY AOR WAS FEBURARY 11TH AND NOTHING YET JUST COMPLETE SILENCE. NO MEDICAL REQUEST. ITS JUST SHOWING I AM UNDERGOING ELIGIBILITY CHECKS.

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hey guys. Is there anyone else that are still "in progress" in the tracker, specifically for background check and eligibility? My AOR is Oct 19th. I haven't had any changes since November 10th when I passed my medical exam (and also biometrics on that same day).
Same here. My AOR is October 22. I'm going to check and see if I can order those notes and see what's going on

aliansab

Star Member
Jun 7, 2023
Hi! Anyone got any idea, how long can it take from AOR to PPR with no ADR and no comprehensive screening? My AOR is 25-Sep-2023, everything apart from security has been completed since 3-Nov-2023, but no PPR till now. Ordered GCMS notes, and no indication of comprehensive screening as well.