+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

addy03

Sep 29, 2022
Any inland applicants here who received PR card? how much time it takes from the data of receiving ECOPR

Nisha_Taurus

Aug 30, 2023
I received an email from the representative stating that IRCC has asked to pay $515 towards the right of PR fee. Any idea how long will it take after this payment? Does this fee request mean the application is approved?

Nisha_Taurus

Aug 30, 2023
I received an email from the representative stating that IRCC has asked to pay $515 towards the right of PR fee. Any idea how long will it take after this payment? Does this fee request mean the application is approved?

Reactions: ss.sharnaly

ss.sharnaly

Star Member
Sep 23, 2019
Congrats! Technically it's a hint of approval as I have read in other website recently. Could you please share your AOR and stream?

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Hey everyone, wanted to check with you guys. So I received a medical request recently after submitting my documents post ITA. I wanted to know if I need to submit to IRCC, the medical soft copy report? As per the latest update, the medical is to be carried out only after IRCC requests for it. So was wondering as to what should I do? Is anyone in the same boat as me?

anm2707

Jun 29, 2023
Hey everyone, wanted to check with you guys. So I received a medical request recently after submitting my documents post ITA. I wanted to know if I need to submit to IRCC, the medical soft copy report? As per the latest update, the medical is to be carried out only after IRCC requests for it. So was wondering as to what should I do? Is anyone in the same boat as me?
No need to submit anything directly to IRCC, the medical centre themselves will send and update IRCC for your Profile.

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
Any outland PNP FSW applicants? My recent update was on December 22nd when my biometrics was marked as completed anyone in the sameboat? AOR is November 4th for reference. Waiting patiently but want to know your timelines after biometrics

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
No need to submit anything directly to IRCC, the medical centre themselves will send and update IRCC for your Profile.
Hey thanks a lot for your reply. May I know if you did the same as well? I am getting mixed responses from different people. Some asked me to raise a webform as well :D

anm2707

Jun 29, 2023
Hey thanks a lot for your reply. May I know if you did the same as well? I am getting mixed responses from different people. Some asked me to raise a webform as well :D
Yup, I did the same, you must have received IMM1017 in your IRCC Application with all your details filled up. Just take that and other necessary documents with you to the medical centre. They will take that form from you and send it directly to IRCC, after a few days you will see updates in your Profile.

Reactions: mobiletechster

anm2707

Jun 29, 2023
Any outland PNP FSW applicants? My recent update was on December 22nd when my biometrics was marked as completed anyone in the sameboat? AOR is November 4th for reference. Waiting patiently but want to know your timelines after biometrics
Have you given your medical? Is it Passed? After my medical passed status and Biometrics, it only took around 2-3 days for Elibility & Background Verification also to be marked completed in the tracker (That was super fast). Also, I received a ready-for-visa email after 2 days. Timelines can vary from application to application, you can read my timeline in the Signature section.

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023

mobiletechster

Aug 1, 2023
Yup, I did the same, you must have received IMM1017 in your IRCC Application with all your details filled up. Just take that and other necessary documents with you to the medical centre. They will take that form from you and send it directly to IRCC, after a few days you will see updates in your Profile.
Thanks a lot for the information! Really appreciate it :D