+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I will be uploading in this order: ECA for the highest degree, scan copy of that degree, scan copy of bachelors degree. I will not upload the transcripts or anything else because it's not asked.

What I am not sure about is where do I upload the nomination certificate. I don't see a section for that. Do I need to upload it? I was thinking to add it in additional documents section.

I have one more question. I have uploaded passport. I am supposed to upload a national identification document too but it's in local language. Do I need to get it translated? Or should I simply get a new one made in English?
Why leave out transcripts. All my transcripts are 1 or 2 pages max. If you have a scanned copy just attach it. They highly likely don't care about any degree certificates or transcripts of any ECA evaluated education but if you are attaching a degree don't leave out the transcript cause the two go together in the general sense. If its a hassle getting a transcript then leave it.

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

Dylan1234

Sep 12, 2023
Hey guys,

Under my document checklist, there is "proof of relationship". I clicked on instructions and it says:

"You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

• a marriage certificate
  • Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)
  • a birth certificate
  • an official document naming you as a parent
  • a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter's passport showing the inviter's parents, if applicable"

I did not include any family members in my application so I am confused what to upload here.

PS. I did state that I have an uncle living there, but I am not moving with anyone and no family member is hosting me.

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Hey guys,

Under my document checklist, there is "proof of relationship". I clicked on instructions and it says:

"You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:

• a marriage certificate
  • a birth certificate
  • a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter's passport showing the inviter's parents, if applicable"

I did not include any family members in my application so I am confused what to upload here.

PS. I did state that I have an uncle living there, but I am not moving with anyone and no family member is hosting me.
I think you should remove Uncle. Only immediate families are included. He's not going to add points as well.

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Where to upload the PNP nomination certificate?
You don’t need to as the pnp nomination comes thru your express entry automatically when you allocate the 600 points. The officer might ask for the certificate if nomination later after AOR

Reactions: lblue21

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Thanks for the quick response! Also are you guys uploading all of your passports? Even the expired one?
Only my most recent passport, I wasn’t asked to upload old passports (because my country throws out the old one before issuing the new one anyway)
So cause I’m Inland, its all the pages with Visa and stamps plus the first two pages with personal info

Reactions: lblue21

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
Makes me wonder, should I be uploading my Study Permit in additional docs or not?

luckymaple

Jul 27, 2023
Hey guys,

• a marriage certificate
  • a birth certificate

Same as me, what I did was upload proof of relationship with my uncle since I’m claiming points for having a relative in Canada but he isn’t hosting me.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Guys, the personal history section automatically populates the education and work history... should we keep it as it is... or should we remove it since it is available in the education section and work experience section ?

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
Guys, the personal history section automatically populates the education and work history... should we keep it as it is... or should we remove it since it is available in the education section and work experience section ?
You have to show any activity you did in the last 10 years or since 18 years of age if you are younger than 28. Based on that, if you don't need to keep the education or any other activity, you can remove it.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Makes me wonder, should I be uploading my Study Permit in additional docs or not?
You must have a visa right ? I think those pages are supposed to be uploaded in the passport section. And in your personal history it shows up too. If your older passports have an active visa you are using then it's a good idea to upload all old passports that have that. I have 2 passports so far so I will be uploading both. Again, more documentation doesn't slow down processing. Its a myth.

Timhorton9999

May 5, 2023
Do you guys receive your upfront medical as worker and starting with UMI? Or I have to do a different one? There is no option for permanent resident, it’s either student, visitor, or worker.