+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Would you mind sharing your medical exam experience? Did they give you the IMM form or e-Medicals sheet?
Not sure if any medical center issue IMM forms, those are for IRCC to send to applicants eg - the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E) is issued by IRCC when they request a re-medical exam. However I dont know if e-medical sheet too is known as some IMM :)

When you do upfront medicals, there is no medical request issued by IRCC. You need to do it at authorized centre and upon completion of medical exam, they will hand over e-medical sheet to you. You need to scan this and upload against medical section of your application when you submit. hope this helps.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
When you do upfront medicals, there is no medical request issued by IRCC. You need to do it at authorized centre and upon completion of medical exam, they will hand over e-medical sheet to you. You need to scan this and upload against medical section of your application when you submit. hope this helps.
This sheet is uploaded I get it but THEY must also link the results to your ITA right ? Or is it more like how IELTS works. There is a code for the result they upload to the system and IRCC fetches it from there after you enter the details and upload the e-medical sheet ?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
This sheet is uploaded I get it but THEY must also link the results to your ITA right ? Or is it more like how IELTS works. There is a code for the result they upload to the system and IRCC fetches it from there after you enter the details and upload the e-medical sheet ?
Dont know how it works actually, however your panel physician will share results directly to IRCC. They must be linked using information in e medical sheet.

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Thanks for the Info! Also, I am an outland applicant with no Canadian education. In the education document upload section, it just mentions degree certificate or Diploma. I should upload ECA only right? Or should I include the degree certificate as well?

wz876

Sep 26, 2023
For the upfront medical exam, does anyone know we can use the information sheet given to us by the clinic as soon as we finish the exam (status are all required or referred), or do we have to wait until the results are out and the clinic sends a new sheet with status changes to completed?

I called my clinic and they said I should wait for the completed status, but many online resources say otherwise

lblue21

May 10, 2023
For the upfront medical exam, does anyone know we can use the information sheet given to us by the clinic as soon as we finish the exam (status are all required or referred), or do we have to wait until the results are out and the clinic sends a new sheet with status changes to completed?

I called my clinic and they said I should wait for the completed status, but many online resources say otherwise
no no you will only have to upload the information sheet they provide. Check this link - https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/medical-exams/requirements-permanent-residents.html#include

Steak75

Star Member
Nov 21, 2022
I had the same issue with my spouses foreing work experience, I just casually moved it to his personal history. It isn’t lying because, you CRS score doesn’t change, spouses foreign work experience down add any points, and its all covered in personal history.
Hmm. Thinking maybe I should just do this also? Will you include an LOE for this?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018

You need to upload sheet provided by clinic under Medical Records section of PR application.

you dont need to wait for results, those are submitted by clinic to IRCC.

once IRCC analyzes your medical results, they mark it as completed and is when you will be able see the same on your gckey (medical passed)

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Thanks for the Info! Also, I am an outland applicant with no Canadian education. In the education document upload section, it just mentions degree certificate or Diploma. I should upload ECA only right? Or should I include the degree certificate as well?
Any ideas on this?

wz876

Sep 26, 2023
You need to upload sheet provided by clinic under Medical Records section of PR application.

once IRCC analyzes your medical results, they mark it as completed and is when you will be able see the same on your gckey (medical passed)
Thanks a lot

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
Not sure if any medical center issue IMM forms, those are for IRCC to send to applicants eg - the Medical Report form (IMM 1017E) is issued by IRCC when they request a re-medical exam. However I dont know if e-medical sheet too is known as some IMM :)

Yeah, that's exactly right. That's how I did it, @lblue21.

Reactions: lblue21

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023

Precisely.