+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

lblue21

May 10, 2023
I just got my medicals and will be submitting today... but what is the fuss with people submitting from oct 1 need not do upfront medicals?

Reactions: Angelpriya

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
I just got my medicals and will be submitting today... but what is the fuss with people submitting from oct 1 need not do upfront medicals?
Apparently their website says you don't need them upfront anymore. Thats the first thing they will ask you though. I think the difference may or may not be significant. If they ask you a month after submission you add a month and a little more maybe to COPR.

Reactions: saubhik

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Apparently their website says you don't need them upfront anymore. Thats the first thing they will ask you though. I think the difference may or may not be significant. If they ask you a month after submission you add a month and a little more maybe to COPR.
They stress us out too much... I was at the hospital to get the medicals when read the news... got so confused

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
They stress us out too much... I was at the hospital to get the medicals when read the news... got so confused
immigration fatigue is real. Medical and Biometrics are really first steps to application processing so you have to do it early in the application so might as well do it upfront if given the option. They should have a biometrics upfront option too tbh in the future. Submit your application with a medical and submit your biometrics as soon as they request it. Then relax and don't overthink.

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Can you please share your experience..i mean which tests they did and what they asked during interaction with the doctor?

lblue21

May 10, 2023
Can you please share your experience..i mean which tests they did and what they asked during interaction with the doctor?
It's just the blood, urine and x-ray... they also test the hearing and eye sight... like just the normal thing... The doc visit also very small and informal... nothing much

Angelpriya

Sep 25, 2019
Nah... doc just checked the breathing, BP and just checked abdomen for any anomalies... they do ask everytime that if you have any tatoos
Thanks alot and good luck..u must be submitting file tomorrow right?

Last edited:

Moonniicka

Jul 17, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
14-09-2023
AOR Received.
04-10-2023
Med's Done....
18-09-2023
You should be able to printouts from your online account. That's what we did for the visitor visas and spousal visa and that worked.
I did that for OINP, but I do not want to risk getting rejected on something like this, so I will go to the bank and request they put everything ircc asked and stamp it