+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IsI college montreal

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
Hi i also apllied in isi. Did anyone got visa??? And how long it will take to get caq and do i need to send my original docs for it??

yashr1997

Oct 14, 2018
Anyone applied for ISI college montreal ?
anyone know about the procedure of loan? I have also got an offer letter for the same WEB PROGRAMMING. I am confused about whether to pay the fees or not. Kindly contact me or share your number. (9427675737)

Lovesandy

Star Member
Sep 3, 2018
anyone know about the procedure of loan? I have also got an offer letter for the same WEB PROGRAMMING. I am confused about whether to pay the fees or not. Kindly contact me or share your number. (9427675737)
How many days did they took to issue offer??

Maninder_11

Oct 21, 2018
Hello guys, I have also got offer letter from ISI college Montreal, I have to pay the tution fees with in couple of days, but I am actually worried about the acceptance as i will go for this college or not, as this college do not have any pictures of college premises on social network or classes or any tour blog at youtube moreover for the course Programming and web technologies with duration is 2 years (1800 hours) is valid for student work permit and CSQ. Can anyone assist me with this query. Thank you.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello guys, I have also got offer letter from ISI college Montreal, I have to pay the tution fees with in couple of days, but I am actually worried about the acceptance as i will go for this college or not, as this college do not have any pictures of college premises on social network or classes or any tour blog at youtube moreover for the course Programming and web technologies with duration is 2 years (1800 hours) is valid for student work permit and CSQ. Can anyone assist me with this query. Thank you.
Not valid for csq.

Calling it college is wrong. It's a playschool to fool international students. If your intention is to study and make career avoid it. If your intention is to work only and get pgwp you are at the right place. No csq no pr

Reactions: Nitin121

Nitin121

Sep 29, 2017
india
Not valid for csq.

Calling it college is wrong. It's a playschool to fool international students. If your intention is to study and make career avoid it. If your intention is to work only and get pgwp you are at the right place. No csq no pr
good advice.
Don't rely on consultants to choose college or university for you. Its your life and you should put some efforts and search for the institution you want. Consultants are just making money out of you.

Reactions: Immstu

hardikpuri

Oct 22, 2018
Not valid for csq.

hello sir do you studied in isi college??

Oct 27, 2018
Oct 27, 2018
Beware this college is not on the list for work permit. Check here :
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/study-canada/study-permit/prepare/designated-learning-institutions-list.html

I checked with its French name also - L'institut Supérieur d'Informatique

I guess you're being taken for a ride by your agent.

All the best
Bro check it in the canada.ca site nd check the courses which r more than 900hours smthng they r eligible to get work permit...