+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IsI college montreal

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Studying part time is a violation of your study permit. Also part time is determined by the number of credits you take not the number of days you go to school.

SunnyMattu

Nov 19, 2018
It's fine. All crap colleges in Montreal make sure that your main motive in Canada is accomplished. MIDI and CIC has no problem as they fulfill their requirements.
All the best
I have applied for CDI college Montreal in early childhood education course which is of 14 months in duration...I want to know if I can apply in Cegep college after the completion of my course in CDI college...and will I need to do IELTS again as it is valid till January 2020 to get admission in cegep college... ultimately will I be eligible to apply for csq after completing 1800 hours of studies in Montreal

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
I have applied for CDI college Montreal in early childhood education course which is of 14 months in duration...I want to know if I can apply in Cegep college after the completion of my course in CDI college...and will I need to do IELTS again as it is valid till January 2020 to get admission in cegep college... ultimately will I be eligible to apply for csq after completing 1800 hours of studies in Montreal
1800 hours has to come from one DEP or combo of AEC followed by ASP.

My guess is that you won't be needing IELTS again as could have completed your 1400 hours in English only in Canada.

All the best

Reactions: SunnyMattu

Amj Dave

Sep 28, 2018
Hello everyone!
I got admission in ISI college for January intake .
Can anyone please add me in the whatsapp group ?