+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this job offer genuine or fraud?

YaserArafat

Oct 7, 2019
After comIeted job application and job interview quation answer form i received Job Offer letter from Baylorcon hotel by mail But I still there was no communication over phone call or skype done.

Can you please let me know whether this opportunity for me is genuine or not??

FORM
Baylorcon Hotel Career
career.baylorconhotel2@gmail.com
to me
1 day ago Details

Dear Applicant,

This is to acknowledge receipt of your Job Application form, content well noted.

We wish to inform you here that you have been selected to partake in the recruitment/Interview process and as such, we do not have a test/interview personal in your location hence we have attached the interview forms for your perusal and fill return back as soon as possible and also provide your SKYPE ID for face to face online interview. Be inform also that you are required to fill the forms to the best of your knowledge and it will be used as absolute test to the recruitment process on your application file.

Best Regards,

Gareth Wilson
Manager, HR Dept.
Baylorcon Hotel
Alberta, Canada.

Agreement
Baylorcon Hotel Career
career.baylorconhotel2@gmail.com
to me
8 hours ago Details

Dear Negi,

We are in receipt of your mail with the attached filled application and Interview forms that were sent to you. We appreciate your interest and willingness to work in our Hotel. We have gone through your profile and this has made us consider to offer you the post because of your work experience but this position becomes official when the management has concluded, which will be coming up after you agree with the terms and condition of this Hotel by signing this contract with us.

However, attached to this mail is Contract Agreement Letter, which you are to print, sign and return to us immediately for other official protocols if you accept the conditions. You must know that we have few weeks of enrolment in the Hotel with all the legal formalities being completed including the Visa and Ticket processing period.

The Hotel has provided a free accommodation that befits family size not exceeding 4 occupants in its housing estate for its employee. This means that you are not providing any accommodation for yourself throughout the period you are working with us. The Hotel shall provide air ticket for you to come here from your country after you must have scanned your Visa to us. This will enable us to make a reservation by Hotel Transportation Department to process your ticket to come for your career with us.

Moreover, you are expected to follow the Hotel's travelling policy. So, for this reason, we will take care of your Visa Fee. The Hotel will initially take responsibility for your Visa processing fees as your readiness with the Visa documents will enable the Canadian Immigration Attorney and Canada Visa Officials to facilitate the immediate processing of your visa application forms and other travelling documents without any delay.

Finally, the Hotel shall open an international account for you on the account that you migrated from there to here on WORK VISA and your salary is payable at regular payroll period by cheque. If you agree with this employment schedules, and ready to relocate and to work with us, print out this contract agreement and sign it after reading and send it back to us for office use. Nevertheless, having read and accepted the norms and ethics of this Hotel/Contract Agreement, you are requested to send a scanned copy of your certificates as proof of educational qualification, if only you haven't sent to us before. Your certificates will help us to prepare the documents that will be sent to the Embassy in your Country for your visa application forms to be processed.

Congratulations once again.

Best Regards
Gareth Wilson
BAYLORCON HOTEL
admin@baylorconhotel.com
http://baylorconhotel.com/canada/index.html
Tel: +1 (613) 900-6637, (705) 805 6670
Fax: +1 (705) 482 0571
Its fake

aphmyn

Oct 14, 2019
I received email also from Faltzburg Hotel & Resorts...and i sent all my documents!!! i am worried now after i read all this thread of discussions OMG! Its good i never send money to pay...but really im worried my details already with them. How we can report this kind of issue.

aphmyn

Oct 14, 2019
Employer didn't use gmail account , if he is geniue he will used company name account so its 100 percent indicate its fake & Scams.
Dearest Applicant,

Accept greetings from the entire administration. After undergo through your profile and CV approved by the board of hr department so we have your profile with us, well to admit the truth you have great credentials that fit this opportunity. Our policy is to provide employment opportunity for all qualified persons without race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, or veteran status. This policy is modified with respect to citizenship and national origin. Again we thank you for your interest in our job offer to work here in Canada. Before we further proceed, We will first of all like to know the following about you so that we can know the type of person we are about to employ.

Your names in full.........?

Present country of residence.........?

Country of origin........?

Nationality...............?

Complete address of current country of residence.........?

Telephone/Contact number........?

Position applied for........?

Are you a drug addict, do you drink a lot of alcohol......?

what are your likes and dislikes... ?

have you ever been here in Canada... ?

How do you come to know about us and the job vacancy .......?

Is there anything that you dislike about your job ....?

Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential...?

Are they pleased with your work performance ......?

What motivates you most..... ?

Do you adapt easily to new environment, job .....?

What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with and why..... ?

How do you manage your time ....?

Why should we hire you ? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position..... ?

In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner.....?

What is your current basic salary....?

When will you be ready to start working .....?

Note that this is considered as the written part of the interview. You shall be on the oral part of the interview if you have been successfully picked or selected for the job offer to work with us here in Canada.

Thanks and Best Of Regards.

FALTZBURG HOTEL & RESORT
HR Manager : Mr. Cosmo Alfonso
WhatsApp Number : +15877460470
Tell : +15067016840 / +15877460470
alfonso.hr@faltzburghotel.com

They used this address!!! They talk to me through whatsapp as well together with their PR department!!!
Name: Mr. Lapointe Robinson
Contact number: +15067016840
WhatsApp Only: +14378882259
E-mail: lapointe.pr@faltzburghotel.com

I am so worried because i sent my Details! How we can report..

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dearest Applicant,

Accept greetings from the entire administration. After undergo through your profile and CV approved by the board of hr department so we have your profile with us, well to admit the truth you have great credentials that fit this opportunity. Our policy is to provide employment opportunity for all qualified persons without race, creed, color, religious belief, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, or veteran status. This policy is modified with respect to citizenship and national origin. Again we thank you for your interest in our job offer to work here in Canada. Before we further proceed, We will first of all like to know the following about you so that we can know the type of person we are about to employ.

Why should we hire you ? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position..... ?

In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner.....?

Note that this is considered as the written part of the interview. You shall be on the oral part of the interview if you have been successfully picked or selected for the job offer to work with us here in Canada.

FALTZBURG HOTEL & RESORT

They used this address!!! They talk to me through whatsapp as well together with their PR department!!!

To be honest, there is probably nothing you can do about it apart from reporting it to your local authorities.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Dearest Applicant,

FALTZBURG HOTEL & RESORT

Nothing you can do. Just take this as a life lesson and don't get scammed in the future. At least you didn't lose any money.

Ilyaskhan

Nov 20, 2019
After sending my CV by email. In 5 minute they send me job interview questions answer form then i received Job Offer letter from Mulang Hotel Ltd Canada Ottawa by mail But I still there was no communication over phone call or skype done.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
After sending my CV by email. In 5 minute they send me job interview questions answer form then i received Job Offer letter from Mulang Hotel Ltd Canada Ottawa by mail But I still there was no communication over phone call or skype done.

Fake.

Mohan1978

Feb 16, 2020
From Slimline Hotel Canada,Address: SlimLine Hotel, York Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
HR Department
Tel No: +1 (581) 530 1732
Employment Offer/Contract Letter

They are asked me to fill application form after I sent the filled application form with in few days they sent a offer letter with following points mentioned:

Your job commences immediately after the one (1) month
orientation program for new foreign employees is completed to
enable you adopt our system of operation. Please note that you
shall receive your three (3) month’s
salary during the new employee’s orientation program.
Interview is not required due to the above One (1) month
orientation program for new employees.

and

You shall be provided with our Reimbursement or refund Application Form where you are expected to fill out all expenses incurred by you, i.e. the INR 26,000
you paid for your document registration, security deposit and agent service fee to the agent who was appoint for your
visa procurement by the management of this company. And every other expense you may absorbed in the course of joining us

Can you please advice this offer is Genuine?

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
From Slimline Hotel Canada,Address: SlimLine Hotel, York Street, Toronto, ON, Canada
HR Department

They are asked me to fill application form after I sent the filled application form with in few days they sent a offer letter with following points mentioned:

and

You shall be provided with our Reimbursement or refund Application Form where you are expected to fill out all expenses incurred by you, i.e. the INR 26,000
you paid for your document registration, security deposit and agent service fee to the agent who was appoint for your
visa procurement by the management of this company. And every other expense you may absorbed in the course of joining us

Fake

Balachandran

Feb 26, 2020
Dear sir

I got Offer From Inbound Energy from canada. Kindly advise me its true or Fake one.

Offer Attached Below.

3434 Eglinton Ave E,
Scarborough, ON M1J 2J1,
Canada
Tel: +16478465728
REF NO: CM/PFN/CN688708 DATE: 20/02/2020
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
AGREEMENT/ OFFER LETTER
APPLICANT’S NAME: BALACHANDRAN
With reference to your online application/assessment you had with us, we take pleasure in offering you an employment with Inbounds Energy as per following terms and conditions. All conditions are subject to award of the service and client approval of your assignment to the service.
Position:
You will be designated as an “ACCOUNTANT
Date of Joining:
Your appointment will come into effect from the date of your joining duties, which should not be later than April 27th 2020, failing which the offer can be withdrawn.
JOB ASSIGNMENT AND WAGES:
The Employer hereby engages with Employee, if employee agrees to work for the Employer in the capacity of an ACCOUNTANT at the rate of $9,730 Canadian Dollars (after all tax deductions) as monthly salary
CONTRACT DURATION:
The duration of the contract is four years starting from the day of official report into Canada, the extension of the contract shall be mutually agreed
upon between the Employer and the Employee.
PROBATION PERIOD:
On resumption to work, the employee would be on a probation/training period of 3 weeks in other to get used to our ways better
WORKING HOURS:
The working hours shall not exceed six (6) to eight (8) hours a day and five
(5) days per week.
HOLIDAYS AND ANNUAL LEAVE:
Annual Leave of thirty (30) days shall be granted the Employee having completed one year in office. His/her leave allowance shall be his/her basic salary with additional of thirty (30) percent of the monthly basic salary calculated pro-rata.
OVERTIME:
If the Employee works more than the eight (8) normal working hours, the
Employee shall be paid extra for overtime by the Employer at the rate of
CAD $70 (Seventy Canadian Dollars) per hour (not less than the minimum rate set by the local Labor Law) which will be added to his/her monthly salary.
If the Employee works on weekends or holidays, the Employee shall be paid overtime by the Employer at the rate of CAD $85 (Eighty-five Canadian Dollars) per hour (not less than the minimum rate set by the local Labor Law) and this shall be paid on a weekly basis.
ACCOMMODATION:
A. The Employer shall provide the Employee with a safe and hygienic
accommodation free of charge during the term of contract.
B. After three (3) months of probation, a car will be provided by the
Employer to the Employee.
MEDICAL TREATMENT:
In the event of the Employee’s illness or accident caused by work during the period of the contract, the Employer shall both provide all necessary medical treatment free of charge to the Employee.
TRAVEL AND TRANSPORTATION:
A. The Employee shall pay for the cost of visa for employment from
his/her home country to prove his or her seriousness and commitment
of working with our reputable organization, as soon as he/she
resumes work in Canada, the Employer shall refund the expenses as
he/she submits the expenses report to the management. The Employer
will be responsible for Employee Air Ticket from his/her location to
Canada after the company receives evidence of visa registration.
B. The Employer shall also pay for the cost of the return travel to
Employee whenever he/she intends to travel to his/her home country in all cases, except that the Employee is at fault or terminates the
contract.
FAMILY WELFARE & HEALTH ARRANGEMENT:
A. The Employer shall be responsible for the total welfare of the
employee’s family members and shall be responsible for the
educational advancement of two members of the employee’s family.
B. In the event of any health-related issues, the Employee’s family
members shall be provided with basic health facilities at the
company’s clinic/hospital.
OBLIGATIONS:
A. The Employee shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Employer in conformity with the local Labor Law, and shall respect the local traditions and customs.
B. The Employee shall work only for the Employer’s office based on where he or she is allocated to work.
C. The Employee shall not engage in any unlawful activities such as protest or demonstration.
TERMINATION OF THE CONTRACT:
A. Where the Employer intends to terminate the contract, the Employer
shall give one-month notice to the Employee, or pay one-month salary
in lieu of giving notice, or otherwise act in conformity with the local
Labor Law. The Employer shall pay for the cost of the travel of the
Employee back to his/her home country.
B. Where the Employee intends to terminate the contract, the Employee
shall give one-month notice to the Employer and shall pay for his/her
own expenses in the return travel back to his/her country.
OTHERS:
A. In the event of natural disaster, riot, fighting or war the Employer shall
evacuate the Employee to a safe area, and if the situation is no longer
conducive for the continuity of work, the Employer shall repatriate the
Employee and shall pay for all the expenses of the repatriation.
B. Other conditions not mentioned in the contract shall be in accordance with the stipulations of the local Labor Law.
C. Where the Employer fails to implement any of the conditions agreed
in this contract, in full or in part, the Employer shall be responsible for
all the losses incurred to the Employee.
CONFIDENTIALITY:
A. The Employee shall not disclose to any third party any confidential
information obtained during his/her course of employment or during
his/her recruiting process unless expressly authorized by the
Company.
B. Confidential information for the purposes of this employment includes
and is not limited to trade secrets, business plans, strategies, financial information and any other information that will affect the Company's competitive position.
C. The Employee’s obligation to maintain confidentiality and secrecy shall apply after his/her employment until such time that the information
is no longer confidential or has been made public by the Company.
D. The Employee shall not without prior written consent of the Company destroy, make copies, duplicate or reproduce in any form the
Company's confidential information.
ACCEPTANCE:
Kindly sign and return the duplicate copy of this as a token of your acceptance. Further, kindly furnish the following documents immediately to us;
1. Signed acceptance of the offer
2. International Passport and a Government issued ID
3. Copies of Educational Certificates
The above documents should be scanned and emailed to the us within 2 working days of the receipt of this offer, failure to do so will lead to termination of this contract.
All other terms and conditions of this offer are subject to the existing visa, Immigration and other laws of Inbounds Energy.
Welcome Aboard.
From Inbounds Energy Accepted (Candidate Name & Signature) _________________________________________________

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
HR Department

and

Really it is fake can you please give some more elaborate points
Obvious fake. Seriously, why would a hotel in Canada hire you and pay thousands to bring you here without even an interview?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Dear sir

I got Offer From Inbound Energy from canada. Kindly advise me its true or Fake one.

Offer Attached Below.

3434 Eglinton Ave E,
Scarborough, ON M1J 2J1,
Canada
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
AGREEMENT/ OFFER LETTER
With reference to your online application/assessment you had with us, we take pleasure in offering you an employment with Inbounds Energy as per following terms and conditions. All conditions are subject to award of the service and client approval of your assignment to the service.
Position:
Date of Joining:
Your appointment will come into effect from the date of your joining duties, which should not be later than April 27th 2020, failing which the offer can be withdrawn.
The Employer hereby engages with Employee, if employee agrees to work for the Employer in the capacity of an ACCOUNTANT at the rate of $9,730 Canadian Dollars (after all tax deductions) as monthly salary
CONTRACT DURATION:
The duration of the contract is four years starting from the day of official report into Canada, the extension of the contract shall be mutually agreed
PROBATION PERIOD:
On resumption to work, the employee would be on a probation/training period of 3 weeks in other to get used to our ways better
WORKING HOURS:
(5) days per week.
Annual Leave of thirty (30) days shall be granted the Employee having completed one year in office. His/her leave allowance shall be his/her basic salary with additional of thirty (30) percent of the monthly basic salary calculated pro-rata.
OVERTIME:
CAD $70 (Seventy Canadian Dollars) per hour (not less than the minimum rate set by the local Labor Law) which will be added to his/her monthly salary.
If the Employee works on weekends or holidays, the Employee shall be paid overtime by the Employer at the rate of CAD $85 (Eighty-five Canadian Dollars) per hour (not less than the minimum rate set by the local Labor Law) and this shall be paid on a weekly basis.
ACCOMMODATION:
MEDICAL TREATMENT:
In the event of the Employee’s illness or accident caused by work during the period of the contract, the Employer shall both provide all necessary medical treatment free of charge to the Employee.
Employee whenever he/she intends to travel to his/her home country in all cases, except that the Employee is at fault or terminates the
contract.
OBLIGATIONS:
A. The Employee shall abide by the rules and regulations of the Employer in conformity with the local Labor Law, and shall respect the local traditions and customs.
B. The Employee shall work only for the Employer’s office based on where he or she is allocated to work.
C. The Employee shall not engage in any unlawful activities such as protest or demonstration.
OTHERS:
B. Other conditions not mentioned in the contract shall be in accordance with the stipulations of the local Labor Law.
CONFIDENTIALITY:
Company.
and is not limited to trade secrets, business plans, strategies, financial information and any other information that will affect the Company's competitive position.
C. The Employee’s obligation to maintain confidentiality and secrecy shall apply after his/her employment until such time that the information
D. The Employee shall not without prior written consent of the Company destroy, make copies, duplicate or reproduce in any form the
ACCEPTANCE:
Kindly sign and return the duplicate copy of this as a token of your acceptance. Further, kindly furnish the following documents immediately to us;
The above documents should be scanned and emailed to the us within 2 working days of the receipt of this offer, failure to do so will lead to termination of this contract.
All other terms and conditions of this offer are subject to the existing visa, Immigration and other laws of Inbounds Energy.
Welcome Aboard.
From Inbounds Energy Accepted (Candidate Name & Signature) _________________________________________________
Fake.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Dear sir

Offer Attached Below.

3434 Eglinton Ave E,
Scarborough, ON M1J 2J1,
Canada
AGREEMENT/ OFFER LETTER
Position:
Date of Joining:
CONTRACT DURATION:
PROBATION PERIOD:
WORKING HOURS:
(5) days per week.
OVERTIME:
ACCOMMODATION:
MEDICAL TREATMENT:
contract.
OBLIGATIONS:
OTHERS:
CONFIDENTIALITY:
Company.
ACCEPTANCE:
Welcome Aboard.
Fake. Do not pay anyone any money in any kind.