+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this job offer genuine or fraud?

SheenaRose

Oct 3, 2019
Hi.
Please help me. If this offer is fraud or not. They advised that they received my cv from Naukrigulf on whEre I usually applied.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019, 23:10 jernifer shelly <jernifershelly@gmail.com> wrote:
Applicant

After undergo through your profile my boss has accepted to employ you in his hotel. So here are the terms and conditions of these job as follows... During working hours you are not supposed to leave your duty post... You will be free after working hours and week end except for emergency cases only... You shall be on an interview before you can be able to start working here and if you fail the interview we shall get you on our study lesson for one month before you can be able to resume on your duty post
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Basic salary: salary allocated for this 3800 CAD per month that is .
With weekly allowance of 150 CAD excluded from the salary.
Also note that we do not deduct nor touch applicant salary due the law,
The economy of Canada is very expensive also.

Accommodation: You will be provided with accommodation as per hotel
policy The structure of the hotel is responsible accommodation and bills.
The accommodation includes apartments with internet services,toilets, fully
equipped kitchen and a washing machine to facilitate laundry, you will
live in the districts of the company staff.

Other allowances: You will be given an increase of 10% in your
salary after the probationary period (6 months).

Uniform / laundry: Provided according to company policy. The company
provide you with the company uniform and the company is responsible for
the laundry of your work uniform after every day of service

Annual leave: You will be entitled to 45 days paid vacation per year
continuous service.

Health : General medical facilities will be provided by the company

Working time: According to Canadian labor law. You will work 6 days a
week, 48 hours weekly and 8 hours a day. Work from 09:00 to 13:00 p.m.
and from 14:00 to 18:00. As a Muslim your day off is Friday, Christian your day off is Sunday.
And any activity performed outside of the above working hours
you will be rewarded according to the Canadian Labor Code.

Other advantages: Benefits such as vacation pay, sick leave etc.
according to Canadian labor law.

About US
As we continue to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most
important—people. This is a company that was built by family.

we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual
orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of
thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his
or her best, and such authentic connection inspires
the way we care for each other and for our guests.

Before you can work in Canada these are the documents required

Company entry card - - -
Social security number (SSN) - - -
National Insurance Number (NIN) - - -
Work permit ---
Resident permit----
Employment Visa- - --
Travel Insurance - -
Health insurance - - -
Sponsorship Bank statement.

These are the following documents and information will be requested
from you in order to get to the above documents, Send us

REQUESTED DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION NEEDED IT IS COMPULSORY:

-Your name in full....................?
-Your Current address.................?
-Your Skype ID........................?
-Your phone number....................?
-scan valid Passport..................?
-4 Passport size photo................?
-Certificates.........................?

we hope that terms and conditions are satisfactory,
we wait your answer with the documents and information that required
to proceed immediately.
Thanks and best of regards,

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi.
Please help me. If this offer is fraud or not. They advised that they received my cv from Naukrigulf on whEre I usually applied.

On Thu, Oct 3, 2019, 23:10 jernifer shelly <jernifershelly@gmail.com> wrote:
Applicant

After undergo through your profile my boss has accepted to employ you in his hotel. So here are the terms and conditions of these job as follows... During working hours you are not supposed to leave your duty post... You will be free after working hours and week end except for emergency cases only... You shall be on an interview before you can be able to start working here and if you fail the interview we shall get you on our study lesson for one month before you can be able to resume on your duty post

Basic salary: salary allocated for this 3800 CAD per month that is .
With weekly allowance of 150 CAD excluded from the salary.
Also note that we do not deduct nor touch applicant salary due the law,
The economy of Canada is very expensive also.

Accommodation: You will be provided with accommodation as per hotel
policy The structure of the hotel is responsible accommodation and bills.
The accommodation includes apartments with internet services,toilets, fully
equipped kitchen and a washing machine to facilitate laundry, you will

Other allowances: You will be given an increase of 10% in your
salary after the probationary period (6 months).

Uniform / laundry: Provided according to company policy. The company
provide you with the company uniform and the company is responsible for
the laundry of your work uniform after every day of service

Annual leave: You will be entitled to 45 days paid vacation per year
continuous service.

Health : General medical facilities will be provided by the company

Working time: According to Canadian labor law. You will work 6 days a
week, 48 hours weekly and 8 hours a day. Work from 09:00 to 13:00 p.m.
and from 14:00 to 18:00. As a Muslim your day off is Friday, Christian your day off is Sunday.
And any activity performed outside of the above working hours
you will be rewarded according to the Canadian Labor Code.

Other advantages: Benefits such as vacation pay, sick leave etc.
according to Canadian labor law.

About US
As we continue to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most
important—people. This is a company that was built by family.

we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual
orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of
thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his
or her best, and such authentic connection inspires
the way we care for each other and for our guests.

Company entry card - - -
National Insurance Number (NIN) - - -
Work permit ---
Resident permit----
Employment Visa- - --
Travel Insurance - -
Health insurance - - -

we hope that terms and conditions are satisfactory,
we wait your answer with the documents and information that required
to proceed immediately.
Thanks and best of regards,
Fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Can you advise me where you based it from? I should have check it online firat before giving my details!
Everything about it is fake. No Canadian job offer would ever look this way. An employer would never pay for your accommodations, you would never get 45 days off, laundry and internet are never included, you don't get different days of the week off depending on your religion, medical facilities are provided by the state - not the company, etc.

SheenaRose

Oct 3, 2019
Everything about it is fake. No Canadian job offer would ever look this way. An employer would never pay for your accommodations, you would never get 45 days off, laundry and internet are never included, you don't get different days of the week off depending on your religion, medical facilities are provided by the state - not the company, etc.
Ok. But the thing is I have gven my passport copy. Any harm? I should hve checked it throroughly online.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Ok. But the thing is I have gven my passport copy. Any harm? I should hve checked it throroughly online.
Yes - it's possible they may use your identity papers for fraud. Nothing you can do about that now. Hopefully they won't do anything with your passport.

For future reference, pretty much all job offers are fake.

Manoj Darmal

Sep 30, 2019
I got same offer, it is 100% fraud

Applicant

After undergo through your profile my boss has accepted to employ you in his hotel. So here are the terms and conditions of these job as
follows... During working hours you are not supposed to leave your duty post... You will be free after working hours and week end except
for emergency cases only... You shall be on an interview before you can be able to start working here and if you fail the interview we
shall get you on our study lesson for one month before you can be able to resume on your duty post

Basic salary: salary allocated for this 8890 CAD per month that is . With weekly allowance of 550 CAD excluded from the salary.
Also note that we do not deduct nor touch applicant salary due the law, The economy of Canada is very expensive also.

Accommodation:
You will be provided with accommodation as per hotel policy The structure of the hotel is responsible accommodation and bills.
The accommodation includes apartments with internet services,toilets, fully equipped kitchen and a washing machine to facilitate laundry, you will

Other allowances: You will be given an increase of 10% in your salary after the probationary period (6 months). Uniform / laundry: Provided according to company policy. The company provide you with the company uniform and the company is responsible for the laundry of your work uniform after every day of service Annual leave: You will be entitled to 45 days paid vacation per year continuous service.

Health: General medical facilities will be provided by the company

Working time: According to Canadian labor law. You will work 6 days a week, 48 hours weekly and 8 hours a day. Work from 09:00 to 13:00 p.m. and from 14:00 to 18:00. As a Muslim your day off is Friday, Christian your day off is Sunday. And any activity performed outside of the above working hours you will be rewarded according to the Canadian Labor Code.

Other advantages: Benefits such as vacation pay, sick leave etc. according to Canadian labor law.

About US
As we continue to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most important—people. This is a company that was built by family. we embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his or her best, and such authentic connection inspires the way we care for each other and for our guests.

Company entry card - - -
Resident permit----
Employment Visa----

We hope that terms and conditions are satisfactory, we wait your answer with the documents and information that required
to proceed immediately. Thanks and best of regards

What happened you have not replied,

It seems your fraud?
Show quoted text

Daki1993

Oct 4, 2019
Hi, i was wondering if someone could tell me if this was scam or not ( i suspect it is but wanted to make sure it is )

1st email down bellow

Their site also looks incredibly shaky.... When i click their social media accounts ( instagram, facebook etc. ) it takes me to completely different thing

Thanks in advance

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, i was wondering if someone could tell me if this was scam or not ( i suspect it is but wanted to make sure it is )

1st email down bellow

Their site also looks incredibly shaky.... When i click their social media accounts ( instagram, facebook etc. ) it takes me to completely different thing

Thanks in advance
We can't see the images. You will need to post the text of the job offer.

Daki1993

Oct 4, 2019
We can't see the images. You will need to post the text of the job offer.
Hey, You can right click on the image and "open image in the new tab" , you should be able to see it. I cannot post the text because its way too long. sorry ^^

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hey, You can right click on the image and "open image in the new tab" , you should be able to see it. I cannot post the text because its way too long. sorry ^^
I can't see the full letter - but enough to tell you it's 100% fake. Employers never offer accommocations or travel. Pretty much all hotel job offers are scams. An employer would never ask you if you smoke. Etc. Zero chance it's real.

Skie@lita

Sep 26, 2019
pr_executive@faltzburghotel.com

Hello Client,

Accept greetings, My name is Adams Elliot PR of Faltzburg Hotel Canada. Actually
i have gone through application code and found out that your application has been confirmed by the Human Resource manager. We do need eligible and competent staff in this company and it is confirm that you are the right applicant for this position.
Most workers in Canada - about 90 percent - are protected by the employment laws of their province or territory. Each province and territory has its own legislation. ... The Canadian Human Rights Act (CHRA) prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, age and a number of other grounds.

The purpose of this legislation is to provide the minimum standards, legal rights and responsibilities of both employers and employees. Also note that deduction of staff salary is not allow here accordingly to the law of the Canadian Government.

Because your employer is allowed to change your work schedule as they feel necessary. Yes, you can be fired for refusing to work Sundays or Friday unless your religious beliefs prohibit you from working on Sundays or Friday.

An employee who is entitled to sick leave can take up to three unpaid days of leave each calendar year due to personal illness, injury or medical emergency.

we are about working on your traveling documents you have to understand again that you are allow to pay only 3 % which cost Four hundred and seventy five Canadian Dollars (475 CAD) only for your traveling documents because they are some fees in the immigration that is allow to be paid only by the employee, everything shall be done by the company , all you have to do on your part is just payment for Booking your appointment plus biometric for your interview at the embassy there in your present location and that is all, this fee shall be confirm directly here in Canada.

Your Visa processing will take 8–10 days. Yes you can visit Canada as soon as you receive your visa but if you're flying very early before joining date then upon landing in Canada at the port of entry immigration officer might ask you for the reason of traveling so early?

Immediately you are ready to submit your fee , keep me posted asap let me forward you available cashier on desk information for proof of payments fee slip , which will be attach to your files and submit to the immigration office.

Once more we will be awaiting your prompt reaction to proceed.

Show quoted text

Please confirm is it scam or true
I was a victim of this name every step of the way there is payment.
They used 2 hotel gurtenburg and faltzburg but there is no location for both hotel.,this 100% scam let us stop them victimized.

Skie@lita

Sep 26, 2019
Yeah, don't give away your personal information when you know it's a scam! No point worrying now, there's not much they can do with just a CV. Just be careful of phone calls and emails from "recruiters" in the future.
I was a victim i had paid a long way and my passport copy is with them and other docs. I stopped with them when they were aaking for the account and the fee for them to be able to get the visa.
I stopped on this process just to late realize that it is scam they send lmia and contract but maybe it is fake.
Let us stop them victimizing people.
Karma is awaiting for them.
They send me identification of the guy whom i am dropping the money by western.
Can you help me with this?

Skie@lita

Sep 26, 2019
pr_executive@faltzburghotel.com

Hello Client,

Accept greetings, My name is Adams Elliot PR of Faltzburg Hotel Canada. Actually
i have gone through application code and found out that your application has been confirmed by the Human Resource manager. We do need eligible and competent staff in this company and it is confirm that you are the right applicant for this position.
Most workers in Canada - about 90 percent - are protected by the employment laws of their province or territory. Each province and territory has its own legislation. ... The Canadian Human Rights Act (CHRA) prohibits discrimination on the basis of gender, race, ethnicity, age and a number of other grounds.

The purpose of this legislation is to provide the minimum standards, legal rights and responsibilities of both employers and employees. Also note that deduction of staff salary is not allow here accordingly to the law of the Canadian Government.

Because your employer is allowed to change your work schedule as they feel necessary. Yes, you can be fired for refusing to work Sundays or Friday unless your religious beliefs prohibit you from working on Sundays or Friday.

An employee who is entitled to sick leave can take up to three unpaid days of leave each calendar year due to personal illness, injury or medical emergency.

we are about working on your traveling documents you have to understand again that you are allow to pay only 3 % which cost Four hundred and seventy five Canadian Dollars (475 CAD) only for your traveling documents because they are some fees in the immigration that is allow to be paid only by the employee, everything shall be done by the company , all you have to do on your part is just payment for Booking your appointment plus biometric for your interview at the embassy there in your present location and that is all, this fee shall be confirm directly here in Canada.

Your Visa processing will take 8–10 days. Yes you can visit Canada as soon as you receive your visa but if you're flying very early before joining date then upon landing in Canada at the port of entry immigration officer might ask you for the reason of traveling so early?

Immediately you are ready to submit your fee , keep me posted asap let me forward you available cashier on desk information for proof of payments fee slip , which will be attach to your files and submit to the immigration office.

Once more we will be awaiting your prompt reaction to proceed.

Show quoted text

Please confirm is it scam or true
He was an 100% scammer! Dont Deal with him he had already taken much money from me i had found out late that they were scammer.
Im praying that i must be the last victim.
And let them be pit on jail.