+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is this job offer genuine or fraud?

Agumjoyz

Jul 9, 2020
@scylla Thank you for your advice. Yes I was really wondering why my application was too fast in processing and they even posted it in Indeed.com. Then when I check their website they know the name of Ms. Jane Morgan, but the website was copyright 2019 which is very new.

M Bilal

Jul 30, 2020
Hi Sir,
My Name is Muhammad Bilal and I am from Pakistan, right now I am serving in Dubai (UAE),
I Have a job offer from Hotel La Martin's Ontario and I am not sure it is a fake job offer or what,
I applied online, I provided all my information to HR, They provided me job offer letter and their terms and conditions for the job and all this was written in the email but not in the shape of PDF or any other proper document, I agreed all their offer and terms and finally I got selected for the Administration Assistant,
Now I am confused Because after a 1-week interaction with HR of Hotel La Martin's Ontario I completed documentation and followed their demands and requirements and all SOPs they required for from me,
As per HR, I am finally selected and they told me that they will give me a visit visa and for this purpose they will provide my flight ticket and I will be in Canada for face to face interaction with HR,
Now HR of Hotel La Martin's Ontario wants to share Hard Copies of documents with me for a sign and return purpose via Shipping and they provided me a shipping company name whose name is "Global worldwide shipping" and asked me to contact them and also told me that I have to pay a 385 CAD as insurance which is refundable at time of parcel receiving,
I contacted to Worldwide Shipping via email which was provided by Hotel La Martin's Ontario and they asked me to deposit 385 CAD Via Western Union in their Account as an insurance fee and also told me that it will be a refundable and refund process is when I will receive my documents parcel I will request for a refund of my amount, now I am confused that I should pay this amount or not because it is all about future and career.
If you guys help me to figure it out then I will be very thankful to you.
thank you

Company details :
Human Resource Management.
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff
johncliff_hr@hotellamartins.com
https://hotellamartins.com/

Courier Company Details:
Company Name.............. Global Shipping Agency
Country............... United State of America
Email Address.............. info@globalworldwideshipping.com
Contact/WhatsApp........... +14378881084
Tel Number.................. +14169078096

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Hi Sir,
My Name is Muhammad Bilal and I am from Pakistan, right now I am serving in Dubai (UAE),
I Have a job offer from Hotel La Martin's Ontario and I am not sure it is a fake job offer or what,
I applied online, I provided all my information to HR, They provided me job offer letter and their terms and conditions for the job and all this was written in the email but not in the shape of PDF or any other proper document, I agreed all their offer and terms and finally I got selected for the Administration Assistant,
Now I am confused Because after a 1-week interaction with HR of Hotel La Martin's Ontario I completed documentation and followed their demands and requirements and all SOPs they required for from me,
As per HR, I am finally selected and they told me that they will give me a visit visa and for this purpose they will provide my flight ticket and I will be in Canada for face to face interaction with HR,
Now HR of Hotel La Martin's Ontario wants to share Hard Copies of documents with me for a sign and return purpose via Shipping and they provided me a shipping company name whose name is "Global worldwide shipping" and asked me to contact them and also told me that I have to pay a 385 CAD as insurance which is refundable at time of parcel receiving,
I contacted to Worldwide Shipping via email which was provided by Hotel La Martin's Ontario and they asked me to deposit 385 CAD Via Western Union in their Account as an insurance fee and also told me that it will be a refundable and refund process is when I will receive my documents parcel I will request for a refund of my amount, now I am confused that I should pay this amount or not because it is all about future and career.
thank you

Company details :
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff

Courier Company Details:
Tell them to pay for their own shipping and insurance. If they are offering you free accomodation free feeding, 385 CAD is nothing for them.

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Hi Sir,
thank you

Company details :
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff

Courier Company Details:
As already said in response to your duplicate post the whole thing is fake even the website which has pictures with tropical scenes , hardly likely to be Ontario. Also says the hotel overlooks the North Atlantic, just look at Ontario on a map and you can see that is nonsense .

M Bilal

Jul 30, 2020
As already said in response to your duplicate post the whole thing is fake even the website which has pictures with tropical scenes , hardly likely to be Ontario. Also says the hotel overlooks the North Atlantic, just look at Ontario on a map and you can see that is nonsense .
ahan..thankyou for this response..i really appreciate

Jean Paul

Sep 1, 2020
Good Day,

Just received the Job offer from Hotel La Martin (Base in Ontario Canada), and wanna make sure if its scam or not, as they want me to contact Mr. Bratford to conduct the CELPIP.

Forwarding email:
Greetings applicant,

Thanks for getting back to us soon after reading and understanding the terms and submitting your documents , right now they need your CELPIP Certificate before they can proceed with your traveling and working documents.First of all you have to understand CELPIP Certificate "Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program"

The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program, or CELPIP , is an English language assessment tool which measures listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills. The Certificate delivering Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada designated English proficiency tests.The CELPIP test is offered in two versions, CELPIP-General, and CELPIP-General LS.

CELPIP-General is suitable for people who need proof of English-language skills when applying for permanent resident status in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Start-up Visa Program, and various Provincial Nominee Programs, or for employment. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has two approved English language tests: CELPIP-General Training Test:

CELPIP-General LS is suitable for people who need proof of listening and speaking proficiency for Canadian citizenship. The CELPIP-General LS Test is accepted by IRCC as one of only two designated English language for Canadian citizenship.

You are now required to contact the Official Registered documents Post in request of CELPIP Certificate under CELPIP-General.
You have to contact with your Name as it is on your Passport?

To pay and get this certificate within two days please contact Mr William Bratford
Note this certificate is mandatory.

Contact/WhatsApp.... +14169078096
Mr William Bratford

Hello Applicant

We do appreciate your quick response, you have to note that this is
an emergency offer, so will be absolutely grateful if you keep up
like this. So here are the terms and conditions of these job as
follows... During working hours you are not allow to leave your
duty post... You will be free after working hours and weekends except
for emergency cases only. Please you are advice to read carefully the terms;

GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:

Basic salary: salary allocated for this 6800 CAD per month that is .
With a weekly allowance of 140 CAD excluded from the salary.
Also note that we do not deduct nor touch applicant salary to avoid misunderstanding with staff,
We all know that the economy of Canada is very expensive also in relation to that we don't pay salary in advance that is why we pay you very well to ensure a positive result.

Accommodation:
You will be provided with accommodation as per hotel
policy The structure of the hotel is responsible for accommodation and bills. and a washing machine to facilitate laundry, you will live in the districts of the company staff.

Other allowances:
You will be given an increase of 10% in your
salary after the probationary period of (6 months).

Uniform/laundry:
Provided according to company policy. The company
provide you with the company uniform and the company is responsible for
the laundry of your work uniform after every two days of service

Annual leave:
You will be entitled to 60 days paid vacation per year
continuous service.

Health:
General medical facilities will be provided by the company

Working time:
According to Canadian labor law. You will work 6 days a
week, 48 hours weekly and 8 hours a day according to your shifts.
And any activity performed outside of the above working hours
you will be rewarded according to the canadian Labor Code.

About Us

Hotel La Martins offers 275 modern Classic rooms (single or double) and 5 suites, including luxurious Presidential Suite. Rooms in Hotel La Martins are spacious and air-conditioned. Each of them provides wireless Internet access, mini bar, coffee making facility, satellite LCD television, bathrobes and a hairdryer. During their stay, hotel guests can enjoy the Wellness zone of the SPA Center comprising a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and a large gym for free.

As we continue to grow, we don’t lose sight of what’s most
important—people. This is a company that was built by family.

We embrace all cultures, races, ethnicities, genders, sexual
orientations, ages, abilities, perspectives, and ways of
thinking. Our culture is one that empowers every individual to be his
or her best, and such authentic connection inspires
the way we care for each other and for our guests.

Other advantages:
Benefits such as vacation pay, sick leave etc.
according to Canadian labor law.

Before you can work in Canada these are the documents required that will
be processed by the company.
Company entry card - - - Social security number (SSN) - - -National Insurance Number (NIN) - - -Work permit ---Resident permit----Employment Visa- - --Travel Insurance - -Health insurance - - -Sponsorship Bank statement.

These are the following documents and information we need
from you in order to get to the above documents, Send us

REQUESTED DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION NEEDED IT IS COMPULSORY AND MANDATORY:

-Your Current Country of resident ....................?
-scan valid Passport..................?
-Six Passport size photo................?
-Certificates or diploma..............?

we hope that terms and conditions are satisfactory,
we await your answer with the documents and information that are required
to proceed immediately.
Thanks and best of regards,
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Good Day,

Just received the Job offer from Hotel La Martin (Base in Ontario Canada), and wanna make sure if its scam or not, as they want me to contact Mr. Bratford to conduct the CELPIP.

Forwarding email:
Greetings applicant,

Thanks for getting back to us soon after reading and understanding the terms and submitting your documents , right now they need your CELPIP Certificate before they can proceed with your traveling and working documents.First of all you have to understand CELPIP Certificate "Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program"

The Canadian English Language Proficiency Index Program, or CELPIP , is an English language assessment tool which measures listening, reading, writing, and speaking skills. The Certificate delivering Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada designated English proficiency tests.The CELPIP test is offered in two versions, CELPIP-General, and CELPIP-General LS.

CELPIP-General is suitable for people who need proof of English-language skills when applying for permanent resident status in Canada under the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP), Canadian Experience Class (CEC), Start-up Visa Program, and various Provincial Nominee Programs, or for employment. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada has two approved English language tests: CELPIP-General Training Test:

CELPIP-General LS is suitable for people who need proof of listening and speaking proficiency for Canadian citizenship. The CELPIP-General LS Test is accepted by IRCC as one of only two designated English language for Canadian citizenship.

You are now required to contact the Official Registered documents Post in request of CELPIP Certificate under CELPIP-General.

To pay and get this certificate within two days please contact Mr William Bratford

Mr William Bratford

Hello Applicant

Also note that we do not deduct nor touch applicant salary to avoid misunderstanding with staff,
We all know that the economy of Canada is very expensive also in relation to that we don't pay salary in advance that is why we pay you very well to ensure a positive result.

Accommodation:
policy The structure of the hotel is responsible for accommodation and bills. and a washing machine to facilitate laundry, you will live in the districts of the company staff.

Other allowances:

Uniform/laundry:

Annual leave:
continuous service.

Health:

Working time:

About Us

Hotel La Martins offers 275 modern Classic rooms (single or double) and 5 suites, including luxurious Presidential Suite. Rooms in Hotel La Martins are spacious and air-conditioned. Each of them provides wireless Internet access, mini bar, coffee making facility, satellite LCD television, bathrobes and a hairdryer. During their stay, hotel guests can enjoy the Wellness zone of the SPA Center comprising a swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi and a large gym for free.

Other advantages:

Company entry card - - - Social security number (SSN) - - -National Insurance Number (NIN) - - -Work permit ---Resident permit----Employment Visa- - --Travel Insurance - -Health insurance - - -Sponsorship Bank statement.

to proceed immediately.
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff
Are you being serious, have you checked the gallery of photos on the above website? Do you think that Ontario has palm trees and ocean views to die for ? Check out a map to see if Ontario borders the North Atlantic ocean as per the website, even the address Vaughan ON is landlocked.

Do not pay any money or share copies any documents

Note also the website domain only created 2020-06-14

Last edited:

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
Good Day,

Forwarding email:
Greetings applicant,

Mr William Bratford

Hello Applicant

Accommodation:

Other allowances:

Uniform/laundry:

Annual leave:
continuous service.

Health:

Working time:

About Us

Other advantages:

to proceed immediately.
Hotel La Martins
John Cliff
It's fake

Asra Hamid

Sep 5, 2020
I have received this email from joshstevensen90002@gmail.com
This email
This is from zamani plaza hotel
I have gone through there website as well and theur operator is saying this email is authentic. Please tell me it is a scam??
Hello Dear employee,

Its a pleasure once more writing to inform you that the company will
be employing you for a two years working contract for the 2020-2022
seasons. The contract could be renewable after the terms of contract
expires depending on your contribution and performance with us in your
last contract term and also if its your wish to stay and continue
working with us if we deem your abilities fit and best to stay with
the company. You will be paid a monthly salary of $5,000 USD per
month for the position of a ''Accountant'' and a 14 days allowance of
$ 300 USD or weekly allowance of $150 USD dollars to cater for all
your basic needs and necessities as all we want of you is the best of
performance . You will have a leave period of three weeks twice during
your contract period of two years and during each leave period the
company will provide you with a leave allowance of $800 to get home
with you for the rest /leave period. You could go for leave for a
period of six weeks and that will just be that for the whole contract
period but if you wish to take 3 weeks leave period in each year no
problems with that . The company will take charges for the processing
of all your travel papers and documents, Visa, work permit , resident
permit, accommodation and feeding. As soon as we have discussed
everything and come to a compromise i will email you the details of
the human resource department so that they can give you more
information regarding the processing of your documents. so for now
before we proceed if you have any question just do well to get back to
me with all your question.
I will wait to read from you.
Regards.

Asra Hamid

Sep 5, 2020
I am receiving emails from zamani hotel toronto for accountant job and now they are talking about paying the delivery charges. Please tell me is it a scam or not??

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
I am receiving emails from zamani hotel toronto for accountant job and now they are talking about paying the delivery charges. Please tell me is it a scam or not??
It is a scam, you only have to look at the hotel pool picture to realise that there are no pools with palm trees and sea views in Toronto

Do not pay any money or share copies any documents