VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes - it's fake.

Suresh babu K

Jun 18, 2020
Hyd
You know to get an opportunity in a corporates it might take 1 week time to complete the interview process ,Normally person should face minimum of 3 rounds followed by HR discussion.No company will select you by taking few mins of Normal discussion.Be smart.
For any thing there should be a valid reason.Please think twice before proceeding.

Suresh babu K

Jun 18, 2020
Hyd
How to overcome this scams.Need to punish them those who are entertaining illegal activities and ban the companies doing such type of illegal activities

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How to overcome this scams.Need to punish them those who are entertaining illegal activities and ban the companies doing such type of illegal activities
Just ignore them and delete the emails.

Agumjoyz

Jul 9, 2020
Dear All,

I need help I have a job offer from Zamani Plaza Hotel based in Toronto, Canada and I want to know if anyone knows this hotel or does anyone has an experience to get a job offer. I actually applied from their post in Indeed.com.

I'm confused this is genuine offer or fake.

Hope anyone can help.

Appreciated

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Dear All,

I need help I have a job offer from Zamani Plaza Hotel based in Toronto, Canada and I want to know if anyone knows this hotel or does anyone has an experience to get a job offer. I actually applied from their post in Indeed.com.

I'm confused this is genuine offer or fake.

Hope anyone can help.

Appreciated
It will be fake.

Did you even check the website which has been cloned from elsewhere , not even complete ,and for sure not in Toronto based on the content on the website just check out the photos and the contact phone number area code 678 (Atlanta US). Also in this case would it not be strange for a '5 star hotel' to not have any reviews anywhere even though of course these could also be faked, there are none at all.

Generally all job offers from so called hotels will be fake,

Do not share copies any documents or pay any money

Last edited:

Agumjoyz

Jul 9, 2020
@Bs65 Thank you for your reply. The hotel information she provided me below

Our Hotel Information Below.
Hotel Name ........... Zamani Plaza
Hotel Address ........ 2234 Adelaide St W #34500, Toronto, M5H 4bd3, Canada
Hotel Website.................http://zamaniplazahotel.com
Number...................+1(647) 846 2102
You can call or write us on Whatsapp.........+1 678-249-9084

Below is her last reply from my email:

The processing will take 1 week and your travel and work documents will be completed .
The Hotel will take care of the processing of your travel and work documents which includes your Air Tickets , Visa , Accommodation ,feeding two times a day , .
So once the documents are completed and sent to you , you will have the Offer Letter and Contract inside the Processed documents , you will have to sign the Offer Letter and send us a copy before you travel okay .

Once the documents are done , the documents will be sent to you in Dubai and you will travel from there to Toronto .
The most Important Document he will process is the Front line Essential Worker's Pass , which you will use it to travel during this Pandemic , because only those with the Front line Passes can Travel now .
With that Document, you will be able to Enter Canada and start work okay.

The training will be here in Canada , just few weeks training since we did not do an interview , so that's why we set in the training , so that you can get to know your coworkers as well .

I will be picking you at the Airport .

I will keep you updated once your documents are completed

Please advice.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
@Bs65 Thank you for your reply. The hotel information she provided me below

Our Hotel Information Below.
Hotel Name ........... Zamani Plaza
Hotel Address ........ 2234 Adelaide St W #34500, Toronto, M5H 4bd3, Canada
Hotel Website.................http://zamaniplazahotel.com
Number...................+1(647) 846 2102
You can call or write us on Whatsapp.........+1 678-249-9084

Below is her last reply from my email:

The processing will take 1 week and your travel and work documents will be completed .
The Hotel will take care of the processing of your travel and work documents which includes your Air Tickets , Visa , Accommodation ,feeding two times a day , .
So once the documents are completed and sent to you , you will have the Offer Letter and Contract inside the Processed documents , you will have to sign the Offer Letter and send us a copy before you travel okay .

Once the documents are done , the documents will be sent to you in Dubai and you will travel from there to Toronto .
The most Important Document he will process is the Front line Essential Worker's Pass , which you will use it to travel during this Pandemic , because only those with the Front line Passes can Travel now .
With that Document, you will be able to Enter Canada and start work okay.

The training will be here in Canada , just few weeks training since we did not do an interview , so that's why we set in the training , so that you can get to know your coworkers as well .

I will be picking you at the Airport .

I will keep you updated once your documents are completed

Please advice.
As said above, this is a scam.

Frank Mpete

Jul 9, 2020
plicant,
Bencos Company is happy to attached to your attention your Letter of Invitation which you should immediately forward to Canada Immigration for your visa processing. We have granted you the job. Your data’s has been forwarded to our tour and ticket department for your free hotel booking in Canada and free Air line ticket to Canada. Do provide all the necessary documents needed by Immigration to guarantee your visa application.
The original copy of the invitation letter has been forwarded to Canada Immigration for approval and delivery.
Note: Do not submit the invitation letter to any embassy without approval from Canada immigration.
We wish you good luck,
Mr James Edwards.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
plicant,
Bencos Company is happy to attached to your attention your Letter of Invitation which you should immediately forward to Canada Immigration for your visa processing. We have granted you the job. Your data’s has been forwarded to our tour and ticket department for your free hotel booking in Canada and free Air line ticket to Canada. Do provide all the necessary documents needed by Immigration to guarantee your visa application.
The original copy of the invitation letter has been forwarded to Canada Immigration for approval and delivery.
Note: Do not submit the invitation letter to any embassy without approval from Canada immigration.
We wish you good luck,
Mr James Edwards.
This is fake.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
How will I know if the job offer is scam or not since I will not pay anything with them?
Pretty much and job offer is going to be a scam. Certainly any job offer from a hotel is going to be a scam right now.

Here are some of the common signs something is a scam:
- no interview required
- you get the job easily / quickly
- they tell you there is urgency in submitting your documents
- they offer to pay for your flight, accommodations or food
- they ask you for money
- they ask you for documents like educational documents