+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it normal that I have not received my CSQ until now?(Applied on November)

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Hi. I also applied peq last November still 'en traitement' when called midi.
Congrats on passing the interview. I was wondering how midi informed u for the interview? It comes by mail? Email? Which one?
Thanks.
Also, most people who applied in November and December last year received their interview letter a few days ago. So just be prepared for it. They will let you know 2 weeks earlier of the interview.

TheBigBoy

Jul 29, 2020
thanks for all the info! Would you mind telling me if the interviewer had a Québécois accent or proper French? I have a much harder time understanding the Québécois accent so kinda scared about that

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
thanks for all the info! Would you mind telling me if the interviewer had a Québécois accent or proper French? I have a much harder time understanding the Québécois accent so kinda scared about that
No. Actually the interviewer is a French Teacher. They are so kind and nice. I don't hear any Quebecois accent on my own. He is very helpful in explaining anything I did not understand. For example, if you don't understand a word or a sentence, he will explain it to you in another way. Anyway, it is such a good interview experience. I felt really relaxed and comfortable.

Reactions: TheBigBoy

TheBigBoy

Jul 29, 2020
No. Actually the interviewer is a French Teacher. They are so kind and nice. I don't hear any Quebecois accent on my own. He is very helpful in explaining anything I did not understand. For example, if you don't understand a word or a sentence, he will explain it to you in another way. Anyway, it is such a good interview experience. I felt really relaxed and comfortable.
Phew Thank you so much and congrats on passing the interview!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Bro, Did you get your csq?

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Bro, Did you get your csq?
Nope. MIFI told me to wait. They said in my file, it is marked as “interview completed” not “interview passed”. I’m sure that it needs to be updated. Previously people who got interviewed waited about 1 month to get their result, so I probably need to wait another 2 weeks.

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Nope. MIFI told me to wait. They said in my file, it is marked as “interview completed” not “interview passed”. I’m sure that it needs to be updated. Previously people who got interviewed waited about 1 month to get their result, so I probably need to wait another 2 weeks.
Hope it comes through soon. All the best.

Reactions: fyt724

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello bro
Could you please share what kinds of things the interviewer asked to have an idea what possible topics could arrive in an interview, also really happy for you man, you deserve this. Btw mine is on 27 july
I hope it will be good
Thanks
Can you please share your interview experience with others here so that they can benefit also.
Thanks