+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it normal that I have not received my CSQ until now?(Applied on November)

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Thanks for your prompt response and all the best for your interview. Be confident and you will ace it surely. Just worst times for certain nationalities in particular.

I am prodding my gf but she now feels that I was right about the xenophobic government in Quebec. As the job market is tough it isn't wise for her to leave her job. Her Quebecois female supervisor also feels Quebec's landed in Nazis hands
Hi bro,
Good news, I have passed the interview! The examiner told me that I have level B2( level 7) at the end of the interview. The atmosphere is relaxing and I did my best. They are very friendly also. The interview is way easier than I thought before.

Reactions: jack20 and Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hi bro,
Good news, I have passed the interview! The examiner told me that I have level B2( level 7) at the end of the interview. The atmosphere is relaxing and I did my best. They are very friendly also. The interview is way easier than I thought before.
Congratulations. Your knowledge, will power and determination paid off. End of a long stressful saga. How long was the interview?
All the best for your federal.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Congratulations. Your knowledge, will power and determination paid off. End of a long stressful saga. How long was the interview?
All the best for your federal.
Mine was about 30 mins. I think it depends on how you answer the first couple questions. The examiner is so nice. We talked like we were friends.

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Mine was about 30 mins. I think it depends on how you answer the first couple questions. The examiner is so nice. We talked like we were friends.
Awesome. Good that you met someone who valued your language skills and was believer in humanity and diversity. Congratulations again.

Federal is less stressful, except the time period which has crossed two years for many inland applicants. It's all because of quota reduction by this government.

You applied as a student or worker? You might have to go for cwp in near future also after your pgwp is over.

For now celebrate this moment.

Well done!!

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Awesome. Good that you met someone who valued your language skills and was believer in humanity and diversity. Congratulations again.

Federal is less stressful, except the time period which has crossed two years for many inland applicants. It's all because of quota reduction by this government.

You applied as a student or worker? You might have to go for cwp in near future also after your pgwp is over.

For now celebrate this moment.

Well done!!
What does cwp stand for? I applied as student btw. Are there anything else important in the federal stage?

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
What does cwp stand for? I applied as student btw. Are there anything else important in the federal stage?
Oh sorry, cwp is close work permit with your employer that you require to prolong your stay further in Quebec after your pgwp expires and you are waiting on your federal PR. I guess you were a student and aren't working at the moment.

PR process for Quebec is comparatively smooth except the long and killing duration.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Oh sorry, cwp is close work permit with your employer that you require to prolong your stay further in Quebec after your pgwp expires and you are waiting on your federal PR. I guess you were a student and aren't working at the moment.

PR process for Quebec is comparatively smooth except the long and killing duration.
Good. Thanks for the information. You are so nice. All the best bro.

Reactions: Immstu

APAPNEJA

Nov 23, 2019
Montreal
Category........
FST
Hi bro,
Hello bro
Could you please share what kinds of things the interviewer asked to have an idea what possible topics could arrive in an interview, also really happy for you man, you deserve this. Btw mine is on 27 july
I hope it will be good
Thanks

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Hello bro
Could you please share what kinds of things the interviewer asked to have an idea what possible topics could arrive in an interview, also really happy for you man, you deserve this. Btw mine is on 27 july
I hope it will be good
Thanks
Hey
For the questions I’d like to say that it depends because we have different situation. For me, I just graduated last year and have no work experience, so the interviewer asked me something about my study, my life here, why I would like to settle here, etc.. I suggest that you better prepare something about your study and work experience. About 70% questions will be depend on this.
Also remember, the questions are different from one to the others, so don’t prepare for the “question”, prepare for your “situation”.
Wish you good luck bro. Bonne Chance!

APAPNEJA

Nov 23, 2019
Montreal
Category........
FST
Ok thank you.
You also said that the interview depends on how you answer the first few questions, which will decide how long will be the exam. Does that mean My response should be long since the beginning or something else?
Thank you again you are a savior.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Ok thank you.
You also said that the interview depends on how you answer the first few questions, which will decide how long will be the exam. Does that mean My response should be long since the beginning or something else?
Thank you again you are a savior.
Absolutely not. In my opinion, you need to give the interviewer an impression that you have the B2. The best way is that you use several fancy words or sentences and speak fluently. Be confident and not be nervous. That’s what I mean. Do not use very long sentences to answer their questions, just 2 or 3 short sentences is enough. If they think that you deserved B2, they will not ask you many hard questions and the duration will be 20-30 mins. All the best.

Don4mtl

May 28, 2020
Hi. I also applied peq last November still 'en traitement' when called midi.
Congrats on passing the interview. I was wondering how midi informed u for the interview? It comes by mail? Email? Which one?
Thanks.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Congrats on passing the interview. I was wondering how midi informed u for the interview? It comes by mail? Email? Which one?
Thanks.
Fyt724 would answer the interview part but my only advice to you is to complain to citizen protector, local MP and Mifi internal complaint section. I have seen a case like you wherein the guy was told in treatment but after 5 months they said they can't locate his file. Are you from Target nationality group? - From South, South East Asia, Iran etc.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Thanks.
It comes by email to me. Make sure that you check your email every day and also the "junk/spam". The sender will be DIEQ PEQ. All the best to you my friend. Make sure that you study French 1 hour per day to get more familiar.