+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Is it normal that I have not received my CSQ until now?(Applied on November)

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
I agree with you completely. I escaped from Quebec but my gf is still stuck there, just like you.

MIFI is a joke but some rich students have found ways to get B2 and because of them rest also suffer.

Hang in there.
All the best to you.
Im stucked too i cant do nothing as im in implied status, i applied PEQ travailler and closed work permit too.
I had Arrima invitation too but i had to cancel and for PEQ i had to go to attorney as i was affraid if i was doing something wrong they can cancel the file...
So yes we spend crazy money with all the process. we have french, english and in the end still nothing...
Im upset with this system as i saw with my eyes how they treat us....
Its totally true that some rich students do that things but still they cant put all in one box...
Whatever, take care all the vest to you too

Reactions: Immstu

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Ilm stucked too cant do nothing as im in implied status, i applied PEQ travailler and closed work permit too.
I had Arrima invitation too but i had to cancel and for PEQ i had to go to attorney as i was affraid if i was doing something wrong they cancel the file...
So yes we spend crazy money with french, english and in the end still nothing...
Il upset with this system as i saw with my eyes how they treat us....
Its totally true that some ritch students do that tricks but still they cant put all in one box...
Whatever, take care all the vest to you too
I feel you. I know of someone who was neck deep in debt, genuine student unlike the ones who play video games in class. Couldn't get B2 as he has a slight speech problem (can't be cured). Got onto anti depressants as he was suicidal. He's moved to Atlantic province and found a suitable job. Now on way to his PR (delayed coz of covid-19).

Quebec has cheated all foreign students and workers. They (government) are the worst modern day pirates. Took our money and now kicking us out. However I met some very nice Quebecers also.

Seems you have no other choice just like my gf whose niche field has few jobs outside Quebec. I loved Quebec but the way they (government) treats immigrants, I would have gone into irreversible depression also.

Quebec wants refugees only to take care of their ageing population and not skilled people like us.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
I feel you. I know of someone who was neck deep in debt, genuine student unlike the ones who play video games in class. Couldn't get B2 as he has a slight speech problem (can't be cured). Got onto anti depressants as he was suicidal. He's moved to Atlantic province and found a suitable job. Now on way to his PR (delayed coz of covid-19).

Quebec has cheated all foreign students and workers. They (government) are the worst modern day pirates. Took our money and now kicking us out. However I met some very nice Quebecers also.

Seems you have no other choice just like my gf whose niche field has few jobs outside Quebec. I loved Quebec but the way they (government) treats immigrants, I would have gone into irreversible depression also.

Quebec wants refugees only to take care of their ageing population and not skilled people like us.
Its totally true that they dont want people that are qualified i was just looking to my son school administration as they send email i didnt saw any immigrants name on it...
So yes they want people to deliver pizza,clean,and all this jobs...
So for us to succeed here we must work 3 time harder than them...
I was a "victim" of my wife she made Quebec to my eyes dream place as she camed twice like visitor...
It is what it is but this as you said before make the people depressed...
Now in my case i just have to hope that everything will go they way how must go...
I will try to contact MP but i dont think they can do something is not in their interest as in the end i dont vote so when i will be able to vote maybe he will be dead...lol

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Ok guys, seems like my worries boom out. I just received “Covacation a une entrevue” by MIFI. Told me to attend the interview on 16 Juliet 2020. So sad. Anyone have any advise for the interview? Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Its totally true that they dont want people that are qualified i was just looking to my son school administration as they send email i didnt saw any immigrants name on it...
So yes they want people to deliver pizza,clean,and all this jobs...
So for us to succeed here we must work 3 time harder than them...
I was a "victim" of my wife she made Quebec to my eyes dream place as she camed twice like visitor...
It is what it is but this as you said before make the people depressed...
Now in my case i just have to hope that everything will go they way how must go...
I will try to contact MP but i dont think they can do something is not in their interest as in the end i dont vote so when i will be able to vote maybe he will be dead...lol
You will be good ultimately. Also you won't have problem with interview as you have worked hard towards your french.

File a complaint with citizens protector also. MP one works sometimes. No harm in trying.

All the best.

jack20

Star Member
Jan 15, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
File Transfer...
21-10-2020
Ok guys, seems like my worries boom out. I just received “Covacation a une entrevue” by MIFI. Told me to attend the interview on 16 Juliet 2020. So sad. Anyone have any advise for the interview? Thanks
The interview is never the same they can ask whatever they wqnt but normally they will ask for work or study that you have done... so you have 14 days if you dont have contact often with french this days only listen french discussion.
Hope everything goes well for you.
Good luck

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Try not to be nervous.

Some people provide previous interview questions. Don't cram. Be natural. If you have done B2 you won't face any issues.

All the best.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
The interview is never the same they can ask whatever they wqnt but normally they will ask for work or study that you have done... so you have 14 days if you dont have contact often with french this days only listen french discussion.
Hope everything goes well for you.
Good luck
Thanks! I will definitely try my best and hope everything goes well.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Try not to be nervous.

Some people provide previous interview questions. Don't cram. Be natural. If you have done B2 you won't face any issues.

All the best.
Thanks for your words! The major problem is that I don’t often speak French with quebecois. I am going to talk and listen with my friends since now to get more familiar with French. Thank you so much!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks for your words! The major problem is that I don’t often speak French with quebecois. I am going to talk and listen with my friends since now to get more familiar with French. Thank you so much!
Good that you don't speak in french with Quebecoise because they speak pidgin version of french which is devoid of phonetics, grammar and structure of the language.

If possible, practice with a friend. Be positive. You will surely ace it.

Also if you can get hold of a French teacher book 2-3 sessions with them. It would be little expensive but maybe worth it.

You have done lot of hard work and I am positive about the fact that 80% of Quebecois can't score B2 in the standardized french test.

All the best and motivate other students, after passing your interview, who are stuck in Quebec for no fault of theirs.

Good luck.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Good that you don't speak in french with Quebecoise because they speak pidgin version of french which is devoid of phonetics, grammar and structure of the language.

If possible, practice with a friend. Be positive. You will surely ace it.

Also if you can get hold of a French teacher book 2-3 sessions with them. It would be little expensive but maybe worth it.

You have done lot of hard work and I am positive about the fact that 80% of Quebecois can't score B2 in the standardized french test.

All the best and motivate other students, after passing your interview, who are stuck in Quebec for no fault of theirs.

Good luck.
Thanks. I have already made appointment with my French teacher for the preparation of the interview. So far so good now. I will update once I receive my final result of the interview!

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Thanks. I have already made appointment with my French teacher for the preparation of the interview. So far so good now. I will update once I receive my final result of the interview!
Did you pass the interview? I heard they tell you your level onspot.

Guess my gf might also get one as she's non-white even though she scored C1 in TCF speaking.

Thanks in advance.

fyt724

Jul 2, 2020
Montreal
Category........
QSW
Did you pass the interview? I heard they tell you your level onspot.

Guess my gf might also get one as she's non-white even though she scored C1 in TCF speaking.

Thanks in advance.
My interview will be taken on this Thursday, Jul 16. I am well prepared for everything except the news. Basically I hardly read news in mandarin LOl. So if someone ask me questions like “what’s ur opinion on the BLM parade in the US” in mandarin, I don’t know how to answer to make them satisfied. In French I think it will be way more hard for me.
For ur gf, I’d say that not every “non-white”people will be interviewed, but they only interview “non-white” people. I guess it’s better to tell her to prepare for the news part. She has C1 so I think 95% of the questions about herself will be well answered, but for the news part I doubt that even quebeckers don’t know how to give a good reply.

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
My interview will be taken on this Thursday, Jul 16. I am well prepared for everything except the news. Basically I hardly read news in mandarin LOl. So if someone ask me questions like “what’s ur opinion on the BLM parade in the US” in mandarin, I don’t know how to answer to make them satisfied. In French I think it will be way more hard for me.
For ur gf, I’d say that not every “non-white”people will be interviewed, but they only interview “non-white” people. I guess it’s better to tell her to prepare for the news part. She has C1 so I think 95% of the questions about herself will be well answered, but for the news part I doubt that even quebeckers don’t know how to give a good reply.
Thanks for your prompt response and all the best for your interview. Be confident and you will ace it surely. Just worst times for certain nationalities in particular.

I am prodding my gf but she now feels that I was right about the xenophobic government in Quebec. As the job market is tough it isn't wise for her to leave her job. Her Quebecois female supervisor also feels Quebec's landed in Nazis hands