+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS AMIE course (Institution of Engineers India) valid for CANADIAN FSW program

nishadspoint

Mar 7, 2018
I hope I could answer that... In my case I did not have a associate certificate ..I had associate member certificate and I had sent it along with transcripts.

Please check the list of documents required in your WES login.. I think they have spelled it out clearly.

I tried to check mine. But I couldn't access my application as processing is complete...
Thanks again. Couple of last quires.

Do I need to include an envelope along with the transcript application while applying for AMIE transcript. If yes which address i need to mention in that envelope. Also is there any size specification for the envolupe

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks again. Couple of last quires.

Do I need to include an envelope along with the transcript application while applying for AMIE transcript. If yes which address i need to mention in that envelope. Also is there any size specification for the envolupe
No need to send any envelopes. They put sealed transcript in their envelope and put that packet in another envelope of IEI and despatch it to you.

chunakara

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Muthupiping
Is transcript of sec A and &B and copy of associate certificate is enough to get the equivalency from WES or we have to get the certificates to be attested?. please reply.. it is crucial

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Muthupiping
Is transcript of sec A and &B and copy of associate certificate is enough to get the equivalency from WES or we have to get the certificates to be attested?. please reply.. it is crucial
What I had sent to WES:

1. Package received from Institute of Engg ( transcript in sealed envelope)
2. Section A & B completion certificate (not mandatory)
3. Associate certificate (mandatory)

[Along with my diploma transcript set]

All this put in a big envelope.

Hope this helps

chunakara

Mar 22, 2018
Hi Muthupiping
Thanks for your reply. one more query, which are the copies of certificates you send to IEI. please reply

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Muthupiping
Thanks for your reply. one more query, which are the copies of certificates you send to IEI. please reply
Hi, I had sent
1.section A pass consolidated marksheet
2. Section B pass consolidated marksheet
3. Section A and B pass certificate (bachelor degree)
4. Associate member certificate
5. WES credential request form filled and signed
6. IE india form downloaded from website
7. DD.

Sorry for the late reply
I was travelling.
I will PM my mobile number

Reactions: Chris_alisha

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, I had sent
7. DD.

Sorry for the late reply
I was travelling.

**Photocopies

Donarose

May 26, 2018
Hello to all....
I am Maryrose from UAE please can anyone give me your mobile number so that i could contact with you as I am really in problem with WES attestation and all ...lots of doubts to be to get cleared ...if any one can help me out I will be very grateful

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello to all....
I am Maryrose from UAE please can anyone give me your mobile number so that i could contact with you as I am really in problem with WES attestation and all ...lots of doubts to be to get cleared ...if any one can help me out I will be very grateful
check your inbox.

Reactions: Chris_alisha

Reshma777

Jul 9, 2018
Hi Prince,

Please read my previous posts.

General procedure to finish WES assessment:

Step-1: Check WES canada website, follow the steps mentioned there (for FSWP) & register.
Step-2: Download academic request form (you will see details about it during registration) & fill it as required.
Step-3: Go to IEI kolkata & submit copies of your marksheets & cerificates along with the above mentioned form to get attestation.
Step-4: get all these in a sealed envelope from IEI.
Step-5: attach DD in CAD for the required amount (as shows during registration) & copy of Associate/ Associate Membership certificates with the
sealed envelope & send all these to WES canada.

Arun
Hi Arun,

Thank you for detailes procedure of AM WES registration. I found it very useful.

I have a query regarding travelling Kolkata for getting it attested. Should the certificate holder himself need to go to IEI office, or a representative can go do needful?

I tried calling the helpcenthel of IEI many times,but couldn't get a positive response.

It would be great if you could help in any way.

Thanks,
reshmR

Chris_alisha

Sep 15, 2018
I want to receive transcript to my address where later I can sent it to WES along with my master degree transcript. So in this case ' complete mailing address to which transcript is required to sent ' is to be my address or WES address to be filled in the ' applicaton for Duplicate marksheet/Certificate/ transcript... Application form ' sent to IEI.

Whether AM certificate also need attestation from IEI.

Thanks in advance.

Chris_alisha

Sep 15, 2018
Hi, I had sent
7. DD.

Sorry for the late reply
I was travelling.
Hi sir,

Thanks for the info. It will be grateful if my queries are considered.

1. whether Associate Member Certificate Should be Attested from IEI.
( currently I had applied for AM certificate , shall I need to wait for receiving my AM certificate and once I receive that I can sent it for attestation along with the transcript request form to IEI ,
OR
parallely I can proceed with the transcript without photocopy of AM certificate and once I receive my AM certificate I can self attest/local center attestation and put it along with final WES application)

2. similarly 1,2,3 (consolidated marklists and degree) also should be attested and sent to WES.

3. Which address to be mentioned in ' IE India form downloaded from IEI website' , WES address or my address where I need to receive it first in my address and later I can send both IEI transcript and my master transcipt to WES.

Thanks in advance.

It will be great if anyone can provide an IEI contact number for discussing transcripts issue, actually I couldn't connect with those IEI numbers.

Alisha

MAnkit

Dec 13, 2018
Hi Friends,

An update. WES assessment recieved!

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

This for for my 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering + AMIE in mechanical engineering.
Hello Muthu ,

Kindly confirm if you opted for "two or more diploma/degree" option in your CIC express entry profile.
There is lot of ambiguity regarding this .
Many people suggest to only consider "Bachelors Degree" option.
Bachelor Degree assessment gets you 112 points , whereas "two or more diploma/degree" gets you 119 points in CRS.
This information is quiet critical as my case is borderline (440)

Regards ,
AM

Sunny mahajan

Dec 31, 2018
Hi.
I have diploma and AMIE degree in mechanical engineering. Can anyone please suggest me, which colleges in Canada or USA recognise it for pursuing MTech or MBA and if then what should I need to do.
Please help...
Regards
Sunny Mahajan