+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IS AMIE course (Institution of Engineers India) valid for CANADIAN FSW program

catherine1

Jul 3, 2017
Hi,

I am also trying to get transcript from Institution of engineers. Sent the application along with DD on 4th of August 2017 and the IEI office received it on 9th(from speed post tracking) . Any idea how long it will take for issuing of transcript ?

John
I will replay myself. Could be useful for someone else, who may go through same situation

I received the transcripts from Institution of engineers on 7th September 2017. So, almost a month. The good thing is that, they send it with postal service speed post :)

John

BhavaniShankar

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I completed AMIE Section -A during Winter-1992 and Section-B during Summer 1996. I need to send DD for Rs. 1025/- plus Section-A/B pass certificate and marksheet for Sec-A and Sec-B. Is my understanding correct?

pathania07

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
To all who look for WES Canada assessment,

You have to obtain attested and sealed copies of all your certificates and marksheets from IEI kolkata & send it to WES Canada.

However, it looks like WES doesn't consider those who don't have their Associate Membership (AM).
Though I had sent attested and sealed copies of AMIE certificate ( the one describing that you have passed sections A & Section B) and all individual marksheets, they accepted only marksheets and asked me to submit copy of Associate Membership (AM) certificate. IEI didn't tell me this either, when I asked for attested and sealed documents for WES assessment. Recently, I have became AM (2005 passed out) and heard that we have to apply for it separately. So applied for it. Now I have to send the copy of it to WES after receiving it (according to my understanding, as I haven't got any information from others). (Had to make two up & down journeys between kerala & kolkata to understand this much !)

Good luck !

Arun.K.K
Kerala

HI ARUN please give me your mobile no . i need to talk to u on this matter..

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Friends,
I applied for transcripts on 25th Dec along with DD of 525, form downloaded online and wes transcript request form.
I got an acknowledgement in my membership registered mobile number on 28th December..
Then I forgot because I was working to get my diploma transcript.
On 25th Jan, got email from IE saying transcripts have been dispatched..
I received the transcripts at my address in mumbai on 27th Jan.
Same day I couriered my AMIE and diploma transcripts to WES.. Yesterday, WES has received the transcripts.

Thanks to guidelines given by people like arun, I could do AMIE transcript process from the comfort of home.

Had to take help from my uncle to get diploma transcripts from dote after taking signature in application from my polytechnic college principal.

Hope this helps.

I'll keep everyone updated of the progress.
Good luck everyone!!

Reactions: Chris_alisha

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Hi Friends,
I applied for transcripts on 25th Dec along with DD of 525, form downloaded online and wes transcript request form.
I got an acknowledgement in my membership registered mobile number on 28th December..
Then I forgot because I was working to get my diploma transcript.
On 25th Jan, got email from IE saying transcripts have been dispatched..
I received the transcripts at my address in mumbai on 27th Jan.
Same day I couriered my AMIE and diploma transcripts to WES.. Yesterday, WES has received the transcripts.

Thanks to guidelines given by people like arun, I could do AMIE transcript process from the comfort of home.

Had to take help from my uncle to get diploma transcripts from dote after taking signature in application from my polytechnic college principal.

Hope this helps.

I'll keep everyone updated of the progress.
Good luck everyone!!
All my documents have been accepted by WES.
Awaiting evaluation report.
Will update outcome soon.

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Great! Please let us know the outcome once you get the evaluation done by WES.
Latest Status:
"Status: In progress
Your order is under final review and your evaluation report will be sent to your recipient(s).

Status last updated: 2/25/2018"

I will update final outcome once I get to know

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Great! Please let us know the outcome once you get the evaluation done by WES.
Hi Friends,

An update. WES assessment recieved!

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

This for for my 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering + AMIE in mechanical engineering.

pganguly

Feb 26, 2018
Hi Friends,

An update. WES assessment recieved!

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY:
Diploma (two years) and bachelor's degree (four years)

This for for my 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering + AMIE in mechanical engineering.
Great News for qualification equivalancy. Excellent CRS score. Best of luck for your ITA.

nishadspoint

Mar 7, 2018
Just a quick query. Do I need to take the copy of the mark list and certificate in A4 size paper or legal size papaer

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Just a quick query. Do I need to take the copy of the mark list and certificate in A4 size paper or legal size papaer
For AMIE transcripts you have to just send filled institute's transcript request form along with WES transcript request form.

Once you receive IE transcripts in sealed envelope, you have to send it to WES along with Sec A, B completion certificate and associate member certificate

nishadspoint

Mar 7, 2018
For AMIE transcripts you have to just send filled institute's transcript request form along with WES transcript request form.

Once you receive IE transcripts in sealed envelope, you have to send it to WES along with Sec A, B completion certificate and associate member certificate
Thanks for the update.
In the application form it is mentioned that "The name and address of the concerned university/institution/college along with photocopies of pass grade card of Sections A & B Examinations and For Office use combined certificate of passing Sections A & B Examinations"

My question is the photocopies of pass grade card of Sections A & B Examinations need take in A4 size paper or legal size papaer

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks for the update.
In the application form it is mentioned that "The name and address of the concerned university/institution/college along with photocopies of pass grade card of Sections A & B Examinations and For Office use combined certificate of passing Sections A & B Examinations"

My question is the photocopies of pass grade card of Sections A & B Examinations need take in A4 size paper or legal size papaer
A4

nishadspoint

Mar 7, 2018
I am sorry to bother you.
Do I need to send the copy of Associate certificate and Associate Membership certificate along with Transcript to WES. Or just Associate certificate.

I only have the Associate certificate. If its mandatory to send Associate Membership certificate, then I need to apply that first.

Please advise

muthupiping

Jan 31, 2018
I am sorry to bother you.
Do I need to send the copy of Associate certificate and Associate Membership certificate along with Transcript to WES. Or just Associate certificate.

I only have the Associate certificate. If its mandatory to send Associate Membership certificate, then I need to apply that first.

Please advise

I hope I could answer that... In my case I did not have a associate certificate ..I had associate member certificate and I had sent it along with transcripts.

Please check the list of documents required in your WES login.. I think they have spelled it out clearly.

I tried to check mine. But I couldn't access my application as processing is complete...

Last edited: