+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC written Authorization letter

co2020

May 31, 2020

co2020

May 31, 2020
Did anyone receive an automated email response from cic when they sent their email. I didn't receive any and I applied on January 1st.

Also is there anyone who applied this month and has gotten a response.

Ennyhonts

Sep 19, 2019
Did anyone receive an automated email response from cic when they sent their email. I didn't receive any and I applied on January 1st.

Also is there anyone who applied this month and has gotten a response.
I didn't get an automated response either. I applied on the 4th of January.

Ennyhonts

Sep 19, 2019
That's not a good sign, you should receive one because that confirms receipt. Did u receive any response that the size of your e-mail is too large?
Yes my first and second mail stated it wasn't delivered because it had exceeded the limit. I reduced the size of my documents and sent it the third time. It was sent but I didn't receive an automated response. I haven't gotten an update on my SOWP application (applied Jan 2020) except medical passed in November. It's really becoming frustrating.

co2020

May 31, 2020
That's not a good sign, you should receive one because that confirms receipt. Did u receive any response that the size of your e-mail is too large?
Nope. Even when I submitted the web form I didn't receive any confirmation email. Which made me send the web form again. Still no automated response but they replied 14 days later.

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
Nope. Even when I submitted the web form I didn't receive any confirmation email. Which made me send the web form again. Still no automated response but they replied 14 days later.
Is your request approved when they responded?

co2020

May 31, 2020
Is your request approved when they responded?
The web form was for adding a document to an application. For the Authorization letter I haven't gotten any response yet. You can send another email, in the second one indicate somewhere that you sent the first one and you are sending a second one because you didn't receive an automated response.

uscanada1

Jan 15, 2021
Hi everyone ,
I have approval letter for my WP .I'm currently in USA.I will be traveling to Canada from USA .I will get my work permit stamp at port of entry .
My spouse is currently in India .Can my wife request IRCC for authorization letter to travel to Canada based on my approval letter ?
Thank you in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi everyone ,
I have approval letter for my WP .I'm currently in USA.I will be traveling to Canada from USA .I will get my work permit stamp at port of entry .
My spouse is currently in India .Can my wife request IRCC for authorization letter to travel to Canada based on my approval letter ?
Thank you in advance
Does she have a visitor visa? She can apply for authorization letter.

Reactions: uscanada1

uscanada1

Jan 15, 2021
Thank you for information. @Naturgrl
I'm just worried that whether approval letter will be considered as proof of work permit or not.

Last edited:

Ennyhonts

Sep 19, 2019
Yes my first and second mail stated it wasn't delivered because it had exceeded the limit. I reduced the size of my documents and sent it the third time. It was sent but I didn't receive an automated response. I haven't gotten an update on my SOWP application (applied Jan 2020) except medical passed in November. It's really becoming frustrating.
I got a response from IRCC eventually, unfortunately I was refused because I don't have a travel document.