+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC written Authorization letter

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Because my family still need written authorizations to travel. This special web-form here to submit a request: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis

You will likely be allowed to enter Canada if you meet these requirements; however, the final determination will be made by a government official at the port of entry.
What you need to do next

• demonstrate that your reason for travel is not optional, such as to establish yourself in Canada and live with your immediate family member while they are in Canada
  • bring documents to prove your family member's status and your family relationship with them
  • bring written authorization from an Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) officer
  • you must meet testing and quarantine requirements. Use the checklist for your method of entry:
But your wife has an OWP not a visitor visa. The checklist are for those with visitor visas. Your child should be able to travel with your wife.

Reactions: hello2020

Gka16

Star Member
Oct 6, 2021
But your wife has an OWP not a visitor visa. The checklist are for those with visitor visas. Your child should be able to travel with your wife.
Hi.
I’m on a PGWP and my twin daughters are 5 years old travelling on a visitor visa. Would they require an authorisation letter to travel ? I have my employment documents for proof.
Any help appreciated. @Naturgrl @canuck78 @legalfalcon