+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC written Authorization letter

jeenu123

Star Member
Jun 20, 2019
BC
Category........
Hi,

I had requested for authorization letter for my spouse and son for their travel to Canada as I'm on a work permit currently working in Canada.
Today received update saying its rejected and reason mentioned as ' you have not established that your reasons for travelling are non discretionary or non optional'.
I had mentioned the reason as 'family reunite'.
can i submit again with some strong reason? will they consider ?
We got the rejection too. But your wife have a better chance if she applies for spouse WP & son get student visa. Visitor visa applications are not considered as essential travel.

Kpzbenju

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
We got the rejection too. But your wife have a better chance if she applies for spouse WP & son get student visa. Visitor visa applications are not considered as essential travel.
Within how many days u got ur decision?? U had approved visitor visa while u applied for travel authorization?? Kindly reply.. thanks

Gsingh2016

Star Member
Sep 18, 2020
Hi guys is there anyone who can put some light on quarantine plan I have got travel exemption letter as I am extended family member of Canadian pr I putted my siblings address which is in Vancover when I applied for travel exemption letter but now i am planning to do my quarantine in Alberta is that ok I have got house lease document and all grocery and other access for daily routine things.

co2020

May 31, 2020
I got a response from IRCC eventually, unfortunately I was refused because I don't have a travel document.
Sorry to hear this. Is this for the same one you sent on the 4th of January and didn't get an automatic Acknowledgement email response?

Manaloto

Star Member
Oct 29, 2017
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Dear all,

Please give me update if anyone got approved travel authorization letter.

15January sent ppt to vfs manila
15January sent email to request for travel Authorization for extemded family
20january forward to IRCC fof stamping

Does anyone got ppt back and got approved travel authorization? Any idea or reply will do.

Thanks a lot.

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
Hello Guys,
I am here on work permit with my daughter and husband. I need to call my mom here. She has visitor visa and already visited us last year. I need to get the authorization letter but couldn't find the exact form I need to fill. Could you please guide me the application process. I asked for immigration consultant they are asking for $500 fee. I really appreciate if someone could help me. TIA

Japy77

Star Member
Dec 19, 2013
I tried to fill IMM0006 but it has only 3 options. Citizen, Permanent Residents and A person registered under Canada's Indian act. But I am temporary resident. Please help guys

Toks01

Jun 7, 2017
I tried to fill IMM0006 but it has only 3 options. Citizen, Permanent Residents and A person registered under Canada's Indian act. But I am temporary resident. Please help guys
Hi, follow the instructions in this link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/visitors/immediate-family.html#temporary to request for one, it’s not a certainty that you’ll get depending on the reason you provided, you don’t need to fill out any form , you are only required to send an email to an email address that you will see in that link with required documents to get a written authorization for her

canada1988

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Hi.. I am having closed work permit, my wife have open work permit and my kid (5 years old) have visitor visa. We are traveling together to Canada. Do i need to get authorization letter for my wife and daughter?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi.. I am having closed work permit, my wife have open work permit and my kid (5 years old) have visitor visa. We are traveling together to Canada. Do i need to get authorization letter for my wife and daughter?
If you aren’t coming from the US then yes they need authorization letters. At least your daughter does. See how to bring immediate family with you.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/foreign-workers.html