+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

jik

Nov 25, 2020
Not yet. Its been almost a month since I uploaded the photo and Mailing address to the portal ( and almost one week after I submit the new Declaration ). Waiting for the COPR so that we can apply for the Health Card. Do we need to explicitly apply for PR card or will it happen automatically?

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Not yet. Its been almost a month since I uploaded the photo and Mailing address to the portal ( and almost one week after I submit the new Declaration ). Waiting for the COPR so that we can apply for the Health Card. Do we need to explicitly apply for PR card or will it happen automatically?
Since it’s via portal, IRCC needs to accept the photo for the PR card to be issued. So no need to apply separately.

Reactions: jik
Nov 5, 2020
My timeline of credentials and declaration are very similar. Still no news.

Guri Agam

Jan 14, 2021
I call cic today about eCoPR they said it’s not ready yet when it will ready we will update on portal . I send everything in portal on Jan 15 . Also they said we don’t know how much time it will take. Is there anyone else who is in same condition and call them , get same response?

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019
I call cic today about eCoPR they said it’s not ready yet when it will ready we will update on portal . I send everything in portal on Jan 15 . Also they said we don’t know how much time it will take. Is there anyone else who is in same condition and call them , get same response?
For me its been three weeks picture and address is still pending and in declaration form was acceptable but still no ecopr and no updates whatsoever.

Nov 5, 2020
Hi all!! Quick update from me, I just received my eCoPR!!
Timeline: (FSW inland, 2 applicants)
PR portal information request email: Dec 23 - answered within 20 minutes
PR portal credentials email: Jan 4 - logged and sent address and photo within 30 minutes
E-coPR confirmation received: Jan 27 (today)

Good luck to all of you!!! It is coming...

spnnnj

Jan 18, 2021
PR portal credentials email: Jan 4 - logged and sent address and photo within 30 minutes

Congratulations!!

Reactions: mariliagomes03

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other

Etobicoke?

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019

How did you received it through portal download button?

Nov 5, 2020
How did you received it through portal download button?
The final e-CoPR, yes! I received emails from my IRCC portal account and the PR portal account both saying my PR was approved. The e-CoPR is available to download and the PR portal, while at the IRCC account it also shows it is approved.

ahmad0707

Star Member
Apr 21, 2019

Even though my timeline is same as you my picture and address is still under review and in Canada declaration has been accepted but no ecopr. I will call them if i don’t get it this week. Thank you for your response really appreciated

Reactions: mariliagomes03

Fair_Enough

Star Member
Oct 19, 2020
Even though my timeline is same as you my picture and address is still under review and in Canada declaration has been accepted but no ecopr. I will call them if i don’t get it this week. Thank you for your response really appreciated
I have been waiting for them to approve since December 4. I think I have waited enough. Which phone number can we use?