+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Testing New Permanent Resident Confirmation Portal

Harvy kahlon

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Hi, I also received the email to provide email ID's of all the individuals in the file. I replied back on the same day (12/15). Could you please let me know by when I would expect the next email with PR portal credentials?
Hi they send link for portal ?

Amysidhu90

Jan 9, 2021
Has anyone tried to login to the portal? I tried logging in since last night still im getting errors saying there's a technical error when handling the request try again later.
I got same error when i try to do login from last 3 days, I received their Email for confirmation of permanent resident but i cannot access to download eCoPR. Because of this error can anyone help me?

jon_1989

May 5, 2020
Sure. I’ll keep you posted. Let me know what IRCC communicates with you.
Hello i just randomly checked my cic profile right now and it shows that my application has been approved and got a CoPR number under document status but there is no document yet. I still cannot login to the portal. I did not get any email notification or whatsoever. Maybe it will be available next week? hopefully . Wait still not over!! Check yours

Reactions: amrit0088

Prageecha

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Hello i just randomly checked my cic profile right now and it shows that my application has been approved and got a CoPR number under document status but there is no document yet. I still cannot login to the portal. I did not get any email notification or whatsoever. Maybe it will be available next week? hopefully . Wait still not over!! Check yours
Wow congratulations :) Happy for you. I am sure you will get your document next week.
I checked my CIC page and it doesn’t show anything. I hope to hear something next week.

manik1203

Star Member
Feb 21, 2018
Hi, Same with me. I just opened my CIC account and CoPR number is there. But, nothing on the PR portal.

jon_1989

May 5, 2020
Hi, Same with me. I just opened my CIC account and CoPR number is there. But, nothing on the PR portal.
Try to login to your portal download button is available now and i was able to download mine . They have verified my address but the photo still in review. not sure if i can update my sin with this document but will try.