update
Toronto
Single
AOR: Feb 18, 2020
In Process: Feb 28, 2020
Test Invite: March 3, 2021
Test passed (unofficial): March 13, 2021
Decision Made: March 18, 2021

I just checked today and saw it changed from in process to decision made - hopefully it's not a glitch - that is awfully fast. not complaining though.
Congratulations!!! This is incredibly fast but it means you are done :) Is your file with Scarborough or Mississauga, it seems like something Miss would do.

mrrobot

Star Member
Apr 14, 2019
Scarborough office is literally sleeping,
I applied in Feb 2019, Aor in April 2019 and inprocess since June 2019. Called Ircc couple times and sent couple webforms as well. Same reply for “COVID-19”
This is ridiculous, only 2019 files are delayed. 25 months and still waiting for test invite. This is unfair, they should clear the backlog for 2019 first.
Yes my file is routine application, asked them couple times. My file is in “Test ready” status since sep 2020. People applied a year after me are getting invites and my file is test ready, IRCC is trying to cover up their incompetence for not working and now desperately trying to hold on to 12 months processing time. I understand the delays due to COVID but only 2019 files being delayed why 2020 files are getting invites when Thousands of applications are waiting.

I hope they stop this lottery system for test invites and follow the sequence.

Alexxu

Mar 19, 2021
Finally some news for us. Interview requested today (90 mins ago) for March 31 at 10 AM, both at the same time and same agent. Additional document requested - passport copies.
Hi my friend, I have received the online interview email and request my passport copies as well. I am just wondering do I need to provide all the pages of my passport or just the bio and stamped pages? Thanks a lot my friend.

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Hi my friend, I have received the online interview email and request my passport copies as well. I am just wondering do I need to provide all the pages of my passport or just the bio and stamped pages? Thanks a lot my friend.
All of'em

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
Congratulations!!! This is incredibly fast but it means you are done :) Is your file with Scarborough or Mississauga, it seems like something Miss would do.
Thanks! It's with Scarborough I believe based on the email address.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I just submitted it 3 days ago. All pages, everything, including blank ones. Stamps/visas that are not in English MUST be translated by certified translator to English.

samjj2

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
I hope they have oaths taking place in April. Maybe this month they wanted to concentrate on catching up on test invites and DM’s. Maybe April they will concentrate on Oaths.
I hope soo..

Cafollower

Mar 16, 2015
I hope they have oaths taking place in April. Maybe this month they wanted to concentrate on catching up on test invites and DM’s. Maybe April they will concentrate on Oaths.
I hope soo..
Probably, I spoke with IRCC yesterday. They say Oath ceremonies are still taking place ....

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Might be possible but certainly not for Scarborough office.. :(
Like I mentioned in my other thread, I'm guessing that oaths are currently happening for those that were scheduled back in February, but I'm most certain that I haven't seen anyone posting any new oath invitation since late Feb/early March. Maybe they are focusing on getting the backlog reduced since there's a lot more test invitations went out this semester I'd say.

Ani_Canada

Jun 22, 2017
Like I mentioned in my other thread, I'm guessing that oaths are currently happening for those that were scheduled back in February, but I'm most certain that I haven't seen anyone posting any new oath invitation since late Feb/early March. Maybe they are focusing on getting the backlog reduced since there's a lot more test invitations went out this semester I'd say.
Absolutely correct , the oaths are happening but for all the invites before 5th March . After that , have seen any oath invite however , interview and test invitations have been increased .

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Absolutely correct , the oaths are happening but for all the invites before 5th March . After that , have seen any oath invite however , interview and test invitations have been increased .
Agreed. Oaths may be happening but they are definitely not scheduled recently. Test invitations are up significantly especially for Scarborough. Interviews are going but still happening slow.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Scarborough office is literally sleeping,
I applied in Feb 2019, Aor in April 2019 and inprocess since June 2019. Called Ircc couple times and sent couple webforms as well. Same reply for “COVID-19”
This is ridiculous, only 2019 files are delayed. 25 months and still waiting for test invite. This is unfair, they should clear the backlog for 2019 first.
Yes my file is routine application, asked them couple times. My file is in “Test ready” status since sep 2020. People applied a year after me are getting invites and my file is test ready, IRCC is trying to cover up their incompetence for not working and now desperately trying to hold on to 12 months processing time. I understand the delays due to COVID but only 2019 files being delayed why 2020 files are getting invites when Thousands of applications are waiting.

I hope they stop this lottery system for test invites and follow the sequence.
hey, I hear you.. don’t worry I was in the same boat until last week when I got a test invite from SCR.

my timeline: June 2019 and in processing since October 2019. Just passed the test (unofficially) and playing the waiting game again :)