+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Dang! Thanks @BadGamer6 . Do you know what happened?
I'm not entirely sure. Earlier this month there were multiple people reporting that their oaths scheduled for March were cancelled due to "technical problems" on their end, few users on the Facebook page reported that during the interview the officer informed them oaths are not happening in March and they will get invitation some time in April. It does appear to happen across the country, no one knows exactly why.

Reactions: jcttt

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
I'm not entirely sure. Earlier this month there were multiple people reporting that their oaths scheduled for March were cancelled due to "technical problems" on their end, few users on the Facebook page reported that during the interview the officer informed them oaths are not happening in March and they will get invitation some time in April. It does appear to happen across the country, no one knows exactly why.
Well, back to waiting now which is something I’ve learned during this endless application process.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Interesting, that they are sending emails for acknowledgement.
Good luck!
Thanks, and just for your reference, the email goes like this:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."

Reactions: Abhishek901

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Just curious for those who have completed the interview, how long did it take in general? Both of us are given the same time with the same session and agent so we'll join together.