+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

ak1

Star Member
Oct 9, 2013
Can't share the source for confidentiality reasons.
Could the twitter storm organized by some people on 6th March (last Sat.) be a reason for this sudden halt ? Because the oaths took place last week but everything seems to be stopped starting current week.

Also, never heard them mentioning a specific time duration i.e., 1 month or 2 months etc. about anything.

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Could the twitter storm organized by some people on 6th March (last Sat.) be a reason for this sudden halt ? Because the oaths took place last week but everything seems to be stopped starting current week.

Also, never heard them mentioning a specific time duration i.e., 1 month or 2 months etc. about anything.
Not a chance

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Any update guys?
Nope. I did call yesterday, the agent told me everything on my file is cleared, she said everything is up to date including my criminality check which was updated in Feb, all other checks are completed. She said the file is just waiting to be checked by an agent at Scarborough office, and there's nothing else to be done. My urgent processing request was delivered to Scarborough on the 3rd but also yet to be confirmed there.

Reactions: Ahmed15

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
anyone aware of any issues with taking the online test on a weekend? I see that some folks have had technical issues but wondering if I should just do it on a weekday in case I need to reach out to IRCC to fix something.

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
anyone aware of any issues with taking the online test on a weekend? I see that some folks have had technical issues but wondering if I should just do it on a weekday in case I need to reach out to IRCC to fix something.
I did it on a Sunday. Doesn't matter when you do. You won't be talking to a live person.

jcttt

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Got DM this morning. Timeline is my signature. Have any of you guys seen oath invite for Scarborough applicants recently?

Reactions: BadGamer6