+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

tobe-canadian

Mar 11, 2021
Thanks, and just for your reference, the email goes like this:

"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided regarding urgent processing and have forwarded it to the responsible office.

They will contact you if further information is required or if a decision is made on your application.

We hope the information provided is helpful in assisting you with your enquiry."
Thanks a lot, it was helpful :)

Abhishek901

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Toronto
Just curious for those who have completed the interview, how long did it take in general? Both of us are given the same time with the same session and agent so we'll join together.
My wife and I got separate invites back to back with an hour's gap. Both interviews lasted for 10-15 minutes. Pretty straightforward. Just keep all the original documents and IDs with you, whatever document you received from and in canada.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
My wife and I got separate invites back to back with an hour's gap. Both interviews lasted for 10-15 minutes. Pretty straightforward. Just keep all the original documents and IDs with you, whatever document you received from and in canada.
Awesome, thanks! We got separate emails but the same time and identical joining links with the same agent so I think we’ll attend together

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
Anyone translated passport stamps for the interview here? Q: did they require the translation to be in original paper copy to show up to the screen or a scanned certified copy was enough?

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Oath should resume in April as several people mentioned here and on Facebook. I'll ask the agent when I have the interview on the 31st and will report back by then.

V.Kartal

Jan 10, 2021
Oath should resume in April as several people mentioned here and on Facebook. I'll ask the agent when I have the interview on the 31st and will report back by then.
I spoke with the IRCC agent a couple of days ago, she said the oath ceremonies are taking place, She did not acknowledge any interruption over this month.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
I spoke with the IRCC agent a couple of days ago, she said the oath ceremonies are taking place, She did not acknowledge any interruption over this month.
That's interesting, cause I haven't seen anyone posting anything about oaths for almost 3 weeks now. The only ones I saw are still happening are the ones that were scheduled in Feb but happening in Mar. We'll see what happens.

samroc

Oct 7, 2013
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
01-05-2017
Passport Req..
04-07-2017
LANDED..........
10-10-2017
Hi all,

update
Toronto
Single
AOR: Feb 18, 2020
In Process: Feb 28, 2020
Test Invite: March 3, 2021
Test passed (unofficial): March 13, 2021
Decision Made: March 18, 2021

I just checked today and saw it changed from in process to decision made - hopefully it's not a glitch - that is awfully fast. not complaining though.

Reactions: carl321