+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Creating this post to get a better idea of Scarborough office's progress, feel free to post your timeline below so we can all understand if Scarborough has been making progress recently.

I'll go first:
April 2019 applicants (2):
1st Test Cancelled due to COVID (Mar 26, 2020)
Online Test Invitation: Feb 17, 2021
Test period: Feb 19 until Mar. 11
Test Completed: Feb 19 and Feb 20, both passed 20/20.
No DM and No Oath invitations so far.
Update: Called IRCC today (Mar 2), agent said the test results are received and they are working on the files.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Glad to see a topic specifically for this. I had called them last week as well and was told they have my test result and I need to wait until further instructions.

Single, Oct 2019 applicant, gave my test on 9th Feb, 2021. Been in progress since Feb 2020.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
If you're referring to test date, mentioned above - 9th Feb 2021.
Silly me, I didn't see, I apologize. It seems like they are quite behind on processing... I did however, saw 2 applicants from Nov 2019 who completed their tests mid-late Feb and have received their oath invites yesterday.

Reactions: milkaraul

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
Silly me, I didn't see, I apologize. It seems like they are quite behind on processing... I do however, saw 2 applicants from Nov 2019 who completed their tests mid-late Feb and have received their oath invites yesterday.
That's great. Were they from Scarborough too? I guess it all depends on officer and applicant's file (if urgent that's another scenario to consider) but I guess we can just wait for now as calling isn't going to help either.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
That's great. Were they from Scarborough too? I guess it all depends on officer and applicants file (if urgent that's another scenario) but I guess we'd can just wait for now as calling isn't going to help either.
I'm not exactly sure. One is from Toronto and one is Markham. I assume both fall under Scarborough's jurisdiction. Non-urgent applications. I requested urgent processing on the 20th via webform - no reply so far.

arc_1090

Star Member
Sep 4, 2015
I'm not exactly sure. One is from Toronto and one is Markham. I assume both fall under Scarborough's jurisdiction. Non-urgent applications. I requested urgent processing on the 20th via webform - no reply so far.
Hmm, not sure then. Goodluck, hope you hear back soon. Keep us posted here.

Reactions: K048

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
November 2019 applicants (3)
Online Test Invitation: Feb 03 2021
Test period: Feb 05 until Feb 25
Test Completed: Feb 07 passed 20/20.
Unfortunately test not recorded and retest initiated

No DM and No Oath invitations so far.

• Sad
Reactions: BadGamer6

llgn_sp

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Scarborough
I had been invited for March 9th, 2021 oath. Just got a call from the IRCC + and email: March 9th oath ceremony has been canceled due to IT issues (they were very clear that it has nothing to do with the application and were very sorry). They said no oath ceremony should happen (in Scarborough, I assume) until March 31, so they said I should be re-scheduled for April, 2021 and to wait for a new e-mail.

Reactions: BadGamer6

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
I had been invited for March 9th, 2021 oath. Just got a call from the IRCC + and email: March 9th oath ceremony has been canceled due to IT issues (they were very clear that it has nothing to do with the application and were very sorry). They said no oath ceremony should happen (in Scarborough, I assume) until March 31, so they said I should be re-scheduled for April, 2021 and to wait for a new e-mail.
Hmm nothing is going in Scarborough

saiphanendra

Star Member
Mar 16, 2020
Can you please share your timeline