+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Scarborough Applicants - Online Test/Interview/DM/Oath

appunnu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
I have a travel coming up by end of may 2021, even if I complete oath, will I have enough time to get citizenship certificate and apply for passport ?

Lex2019

Jan 21, 2019
I have a travel coming up by end of may 2021, even if I complete oath, will I have enough time to get citizenship certificate and apply for passport ?
Depending on when you complete the Oath. Currently based on feeds around this forum there are none scheduled or held.

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
It's more like 50/50. It really depends on when you do the oath, then the citizenship certificate will be mailed to your house in 2-3 weeks (I saw most got them in a week). Then you apply for the passport, which I believe you can apply urgent processing with a reason (with a pretty expensive fee). But it seems like the time is a bit tight.

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also all in person passport offices are closed right now. So you have to mail everything out.. hopefully they will start accepting in person appointments with the rapid increase of vaccine rollout. Fingers crossed

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Also all in person passport offices are closed right now. So you have to mail everything out.. hopefully they will start accepting in person appointments with the rapid increase of vaccine rollout. Fingers crossed
Yeah it's gonna take a while.. at least in Ontario. We are still thinking which zone we are in everyday and the number is on the rise as well...