+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Guide for ECA (Name Difference) - IOBM SSUET KARACHI PAKISTAN

Dream-mer

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
Hey once you got the sealed envelope how did u send it to IQAS ? Iam from IoBM and someone told me TCS has a student package that allows Courier for PKR 2700 . IoBM on otherhand charges PKR 4000. Would it be a problem sending package on own?
You received the sealed envelope from IoBM? If yes, then you can take another envelope, put the sealed envelope from IoBM inside it, also add your other documents required, then send this envelope containing all to IQAS.

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,

Can anyone confirm that IQAS is accepting PIMSAT Karachi degree for ECA?

Anyone having PIMSAT Karachi degree done ECA from IQAS recently?

Please me help in this regards

talhaansari

Jul 30, 2018
I did my bachelors from Sir Syed and Masters from UK. On my IQAS letter it only states about the Masters degree but nothing about the Bachelors.
Should I get it reassessed or the EC document with only Masters qualification would work?

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,

Krish00kk

Mar 31, 2018
Can anyone tell me what is the fastest timeframe within which they got their assessments done through IQAS? Or is it 12+ weeks for everyone?

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,

enzali

Jan 30, 2018
Hi,

I am submitting the online application for IQAS, and not sure if I need to enter SSC and HSC information as well in the online application or just the latest degree - BS?

Appreciate your support.

Shaheryar123

Aug 21, 2017
I have done Bachelors 3 years ( biochem) from University of Karachi and one year masters(Biochem)
After wards i did MBA from IOBM 2 years
I have already done my assessment from WES last eyar and did multiple bachelor equivalency
Now I am planning to get it done with IQAS to boost score by getting Masters equivalency
Plz tell me will it be a wiser decision or should i stick with WES.
Thanks

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
go
I have done Bachelors 3 years ( biochem) from University of Karachi and one year masters(Biochem)
After wards i did MBA from IOBM 2 years
I have already done my assessment from WES last eyar and did multiple bachelor equivalency
Now I am planning to get it done with IQAS to boost score by getting Masters equivalency
Plz tell me will it be a wiser decision or should i stick with WES.
Thanks
go for IQAS for Masters for sure

SumayaQazi

Oct 3, 2018
No, you don't need to send either Matric/Inter certificates or mark-sheets. IQAS only needs degrees and transcripts of post secondary education i.e. after intermediate. You just need to write details about school and college on form before the payment, after that I do not think that there is any need of those. I hope i have cleared it, if still there is any confusion please feel free to ask :)
Hi Ali
I have gone through the process at IQAS and successffuly paid the fees the only thing I only put Bachelor degree and Masters degree details. I havent put SSC and HSC information keeping in mind I only meed ECa for BCOm and MBA so is it ok or should I include my SSC and HSC certificates in envelope so that they can see what I have done before BCom

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hi Ali
I have gone through the process at IQAS and successffuly paid the fees the only thing I only put Bachelor degree and Masters degree details. I havent put SSC and HSC information keeping in mind I only meed ECa for BCOm and MBA so is it ok or should I include my SSC and HSC certificates in envelope so that they can see what I have done before BCom
better to include the simple photocopies of Matric and Inter as well.

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Hi, can anyone help. I want to get ECA from IQAS for Pakistani academic credentials. I have Bachelor of Arts degree (2 Years) from university of Punjab and Master of Business Administration Specialization in Banking & Finance (2 Years) from Allama Iqbal Open University. Which degree should i send to IQAS for evaluation. So that i could have better credentials.
What's equlancy they gave you ?

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
it doesnt matter how many numbers of section u have i sent three of mine and got evaluation for all... i had 2 years b com (regular) 2 years MA (private) and three years MBA ( regular) and got masters equivalency from IQAS...so no issue to sending them all.. in fact i sent them my SSC HSC copies as well...

Nope..they evaluated bcom+ MA as 4 years graduation in canada and plus 3 years MBA in that combo as Masters in Canada...i guess u haven`t gt any masters with u so may be awarded with 4 years graduation perhaps...
Did you get separate sheet for bachelor evaluation(B.come & Master)? Seprate sheet for Master (MBA) ? OR in one sheet they gave you evalaevalu of Bachelor and Master ???

Aries69

Oct 24, 2015
Updated Timeline:

Doc. delivered via Fed Ex Multan: 28 July, 2017
AOR: 25 August, 2017
ECA Soft form: 22 September, 2017
ECA Hard Form: 02 October, 2017 through M&P (Fedex Authorized Partner).

Results:

Bachelors degree equivalent to Canadian 4 Years Bachelors degree
MBA equivalent to Canadian MBA

Overwhelmingly Satisfied with the timely response and ECA report. Would highly recommend for sure.
How many years bacholer and how many years master degree you have ?