+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

IramBukhari

Sep 5, 2017
Take colored copies of degrees and transcripts, get them attested from HEC along withj academic record request form, get them sealed in envelop from HEC and send that to IQAS.
Please confirm , just the bachelors and Masters documents are required to be sent , correct ??

IramBukhari

Sep 5, 2017
Thanks Nazia, My question is - Do we need to send all documents to IQAS starting from Matriculation or bachelors and Masters are enough ?

Lia995

Sep 6, 2019
Wow Thanks once again Syed. So I can just take the sealed envelope from HEC and courier it myself from a good courier service right ?
Hi
I am currently in the process for IQAS verification.
I had my degree signed stamped and verified by my university and got my transcript verified from HEC and envelope sealed.
I have very little knowledge for further steps as to to what i have to do next for sending my degree to iqas.What to write in FROM the address. Will it be okay if i write my own address or is it necessary to write the university’s address in the FROM.
Kindly guide me if any one any information

nme

Oct 5, 2018
You got it correctly

1- Sealed envelope from Indus University,

2- Sealed envelope from Sindh technical board for three years diploma certificate.

3- You should have sealed envelope from the board which issued the one-year diploma.

3- Generally IQAS requires final degree sealed from University/Institute/ Board, you can send all other degrees/diplomas but it is not mandatory.

For your spouse:
Yes,
1- Sealed envelope from KU.

2 Sealed envelope Intermediate and matric board require or not? (up to you not mandatory only highest degree is needed in sealed envelope)

· No IQAS doesn't require IBCC , HEC or Ministry of Foreign Affairs attestation.

First, you have to pay the fee to IQAS better is to pay online via card, because pay order etc will take time and complicate the process.
After payment of the fee, you will get an email consisting of two PDF files
1- The application form (on which your application reference number will be written at the bottom). The same reference number will be required on academic request form ( https://www.alberta.ca/documents/IQAS/academic-records-request-form.pdf) for the sealed envelope from University/Board/ Institute.
2- Checklist of the documents.

You can talk to IQAS representative on phone and after their consent, you can send two separate envelopes (your and your spouse's) in one bigger envelope with an explanation note that you were told to send documents like this by IQAS representative.

For courier service I had very good experience with DHL, they charged me 2300/- PKR and packet was delivered in 3 working days.
IS one year diploma from SBTE recgonzied by WES. plz sahre your experience

Jul 17, 2019
Arsalan, the rule for degrees remain the same for all agencies. All degrees must be in a sealed envelope and signed by HEC. You have two choices with you. Either you ask HEC to send your documents to IQAS directly or you go to their courier service in Abpara and ask them to deliver it to IQAS. Either way is fine and will not cause any problem. I did the same steps. Although I was not in Islamabad, my brother did all these steps for me.
Hi,
I wonder if you can help me plz, i need the degrees sent by HEC to IQAS but my brother went to HEC and they say they do not do that, would you ve able to guide me where your brother went and how did he get HEC to send the degrees to IQAS from Islamabad?

alizay.mumtaz

Nov 8, 2019
i am residing in UAE Dubai, i had to consider getting my karachi university degrees attested by hec. my cousin in pakistan was able to get me reference to do so for sending documents to wes from pakistan can be connected here .i was able to get my wes eca pretty fast. thought to share it with you guys

Onyxboy

Nov 8, 2019
Hi brother ! My b.com is from Punjab University and this work was done for my by my University, PU sent my degree to IQAS and i got ECA as well, i will suggest to contact your university only ! Hope th

mussadsar

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
Hi,
I wonder if you can help me plz, i need the degrees sent by HEC to IQAS but my brother went to HEC and they say they do not do that, would you ve able to guide me where your brother went and how did he get HEC to send the degrees to IQAS from Islamabad?
Hello,
HEC will not send your degrees. You have to ask HEC to put the documents in an envelop and seal it across. Then take it to TCS/DHL and they will do the rest.

jhanzeb.ali

Dec 2, 2019
Hi all!
I am going to start my ECA process for Canadian immigration. I did my bachelors from BNU-Beacon house national university.
A friend of mine just told me that our university has come under IQAS so we don't have to get ECA done form WES but from IQAS.

So my question is that if its is compulsory for me to get my ECA done form IQAS?
Plus which documents do I need to submit? just the bachelors degree or also my O/A levels certificates?

Please guide me through.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Hi all!
I am going to start my ECA process for Canadian immigration. I did my bachelors from BNU-Beacon house national university.
A friend of mine just told me that our university has come under IQAS so we don't have to get ECA done form WES but from IQAS.

So my question is that if its is compulsory for me to get my ECA done form IQAS?
Plus which documents do I need to submit? just the bachelors degree or also my O/A levels certificates?

Please guide me through.
You have choose another agency as IQAS has stopped accepting applications for ECA.

https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration.aspx

Azam.khan1

Sep 25, 2020
Dear all,
I have done 2 years graduation and masters in public administration with hr. What are the chances for masters equivalency