+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Dec 3, 2018
Arsalan, the rule for degrees remain the same for all agencies. All degrees must be in a sealed envelope and signed by HEC. You have two choices with you. Either you ask HEC to send your documents to IQAS directly or you go to their courier service in Abpara and ask them to deliver it to IQAS. Either way is fine and will not cause any problem. I did the same steps. Although I was not in Islamabad, my brother did all these steps for me.
Dear
Can you please speak to me on call, I want information regarding documents verification. Please give me miss call: 0345 3139616
I'll call you back then

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear
Can you please speak to me on call, I want information regarding documents verification. Please give me miss call: 0345 3139616
I'll call you back then
I am Canada so cannot call directly on Pakistani numbers. You can contact me through this forum.

Dec 10, 2018
Hello people,

Hope you are all doing well.

I need your help to guide me through the process..

I have a bachelors degree in arts (BA honS) , i graduated in 2015 and i have been working in Jeddah ever since. i will be traveling to karachi to get my degree sealed from the university and then apply for IQAS. Regarding can anyone tell me what documents are needed apart from original degree and transcripts to be sealed in the envelope?

samueljt2k

Dec 20, 2018
Dear all. I need help to choose the best eca agency. I have 5 years of Post secondary Education ( MBA- 2 years, BCOM- 3 years). I am from India. I checked with Wes equivalency tool and they are not giving Masters equivalency.. Pls revert.

ALEENA

Sep 1, 2007
hi, i have done 3 year diploma of associate engineer and i have applied for PILOT Program in canada. and need my diploma to be send from Punjab Technical Board Lahore Pakistan. is there anyone who can guide me about how to get it ready to send directly from Punjab Technical Board. as i heared that Punjab technical Board has no system to send directly and they are not giving duplicate original copies of the certificates.Please guide if anyone has information.

haq83

Dec 24, 2018
Hi, Can anyone please clarify below queries:

1- Does IQAS verify Sir syed univeristy, IOBM/CBM & Karachi university?
2- Do we need HEC attestation for above universities for IQAS or WES?
3- My DOB on matric / SSC certificate is not correct, will it affect my case during equivalency (thru IQAS or WES) or after ITA? I am afraid that If I apply thru WES they will raise some concerns about my DOB on SSC certificate.
4- I have heard that for WES SSC & HSC verification is required but for IQAS SSC and HSC verification is not required is it correct?

Thanks

Talha Shariq

Jan 7, 2019
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
30-01-2019
AOR Received.
25-03-2019
OK Guys, so I have sent my Wife's Masters documents from Karachi university. Envelopes sealed and stamps all across the sealings

IQAS have just received it (as per courier company). But i haven't got any emails from them yet.

Has anyone got any idea, how can we track IQAS application online? is there a way? And what are the processing times these days?

I also used WES for my degrees which were from UK, that one took 1.5 months to confirm and approve from the time it reached them. But they had a website and a tracking option to see whats going on with the application. But with IQAS i cant see anything...

Any ideas?

safdar2480

Apr 6, 2012
Hi Good Evening to All experts,

I have done 3 Years Diploma DAE in Electronics from Aligarh and completed my Intermediate 12th in Commerce from Karachi Inter board. Now i am applying in PILOT program from Dubai. Now my question i need to attest all my certificate from IBCC board and for that we need to validate it first because as mentioned on IBCC website all certificate issued before 2010 must validate it from respective institute or college and i have done it in 2002 and 2003.

Following are my points:-

1. Is there is any company who can perform all this attestation process on behalf of me because i have very tough Job here in Dubai and
travelling to Karachi is big Issue for me.?

2. Is IBCC ( INTER BOARD COMMITTEE CHAIRMAN ) http://www.ibcc.edu.pk/#openModal . did send all documents to IQAS in sealed envlope.

3. After searching on Internet i Found this Co. and they are asking about Pak Rs.40,000/- is this co is genuine are they really working.
https://www.facebook.com/365Screening/ , http://www.365screening.com/,
OFFICE ADDRESS
365 Screening Services ( B - 82 Block-18,)
Gate No. 01, Opp K - Electric Power House,
Gulshan Iqbal, Karachi - Pakistan (75300)
Cell: +92 (0) 333 2261766
Cell: +92 (0) 3111 200133
email: info@365screening.com

I request to all of you Please help me out with your expert advice
Thanks
Safdar

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Any one in the group who have recently done asaesment from IQAS. how much time they are taking for verification
I got mine dome from ECA couple of months ago. It took total 3 months and 7 days from sending application package to receiving soft copy of ECA report. Time varies case to case but not significantly. Some applicants even get their done in 2 months or so.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hello people,

Hope you are all doing well.

I need your help to guide me through the process..

I have a bachelors degree in arts (BA honS) , i graduated in 2015 and i have been working in Jeddah ever since. i will be traveling to karachi to get my degree sealed from the university and then apply for IQAS. Regarding can anyone tell me what documents are needed apart from original degree and transcripts to be sealed in the envelope?
No need of getting originals sealed in envelop. IQAS website specifically mention not to send them any originals. Just get a copy of degree and transcript verified from your university and also fill "Request of Academic Records Form" from IQAS website, get it stamped from university. Enclose these 3 in envelop and get university seal on envelop.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
Hi, Can anyone please clarify below queries:

1- Does IQAS verify Sir syed univeristy, IOBM/CBM & Karachi university?
2- Do we need HEC attestation for above universities for IQAS or WES?
3- My DOB on matric / SSC certificate is not correct, will it affect my case during equivalency (thru IQAS or WES) or after ITA? I am afraid that If I apply thru WES they will raise some concerns about my DOB on SSC certificate.
4- I have heard that for WES SSC & HSC verification is required but for IQAS SSC and HSC verification is not required is it correct?

Thanks
1- Yes IQAS does verify IOBM
2- No need, verification from university is enough.
3- In that case go with IQAS, instead of WES as they dont require copies of matric certificate. and you dont need to upload your SSC post ITA
4- Yes, your university has to be verified from HEC. they dont ask for degree attestation from HEC, only university.

tanzeelahmed64

Star Member
Jun 6, 2018
OK Guys, so I have sent my Wife's Masters documents from Karachi university. Envelopes sealed and stamps all across the sealings

IQAS have just received it (as per courier company). But i haven't got any emails from them yet.

Has anyone got any idea, how can we track IQAS application online? is there a way? And what are the processing times these days?

I also used WES for my degrees which were from UK, that one took 1.5 months to confirm and approve from the time it reached them. But they had a website and a tracking option to see whats going on with the application. But with IQAS i cant see anything...

Any ideas?
IQAS doesn't have a tracking option. If its delivered by courier already, then wait for about a month, you will receive AOR. It usually takes 1 month for confirmation that they have received your application package.

Dec 29, 2018
I know a friend he had 2 years bachelors and 2 years MBA, University of Toronto considered his education equivalent to masters. WES will never give that and I thoroughly read IQAS guide for Pakistan they will also consider both your degrees combined as 4 years Bachelor. For you, University of Toronto is the best bet. Good Luck!
Hi there,

Do u know from your experience how will IQAS assess following degrees?

1. BS (Computer Science) 4 years
2. MS (Project Management) 2 years
Both from CUST University Islamabad but unfortunately CUST University changes its name from MAJU University to CUST back in 2016 and currently CUST Is not shown on IQAS Website so now what gona happen for my case.

And how others like WES, CES, ICES or ICAS evaluate these degrees?

Kindly don't mention your kind suggestions regarding to your experience.

Regards,
Muhammad Usman Aslam