+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
I have Valid CNIC and expired passport. IQAS will require proof of name from a government issued document. can I send my CNIC as proof of name. any one who send cnic only and got assessment please reply.

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
I have Valid CNIC and expired passport. IQAS will require proof of name from a government issued document. can I send my CNIC as proof of name. any one who send cnic only and got assessment please reply.
If you have smart card, yes. I sent colored copy my NIC as proof of name.

Reactions: Tamour

Tamour

Oct 12, 2017
Thank you hira for answering and guiding. 1 more question. the package which I have to send to IQAS by my self do the documents in that parcel must also be certified from the issuing institute as the institute will send the certified documents separately in a sealed envelop. I presume I make my self clear here...

hirasalam

Jul 10, 2017
Thank you hira for answering and guiding. 1 more question. the package which I have to send to IQAS by my self do the documents in that parcel must also be certified from the issuing institute as the institute will send the certified documents separately in a sealed envelop. I presume I make my self clear here...
Anytime, pal. You can send simple photocopies with your application package.

Reactions: Tamour

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I have just got all my documents verified from respective universities. My fiance has go her transcripts and degrees verified too. Fee was paid month ago. Now the final step would be to courier it. I have a very important question to ask:

I have checked with DHL and they charge hefty amount for their courier services. Sending all docs separately will cost me a lot of money. Is it ok if I and my fiance will put all our sealed envelopes into one large DHL envelope and courier it? This will save me my hard earned money!

Need advise, please!
Also try TCS. they have some package deal for documents. It only cost us 2150 rupees to send the envelope via TCS.

Saad060

Nov 2, 2017
Also try TCS. they have some package deal for documents. It only cost us 2150 rupees to send the envelope via TCS.
I sent it through DHL it was faster and price was PKR 2300 under student package. Shipment was made on 21-Nov-2017 04:40 PM as on today it has reached in Alberta , will be delivered tomorrow.

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys,

Do u know from your experience how will IQAS assess following degrees?

1. B.Com 2 years
2. MBA (Banking and Finance) 3.5 years

Or how others like WES, CES, ICES or ICAS evaluate these degrees?

Kindly don't mention your assumptions; just tell if u r sure.

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks

amurtaza

Oct 19, 2017
Hi guys,

Do u know from your experience how will IQAS assess following degrees?

1. B.Com 2 years
2. MBA (Banking and Finance) 3.5 years

Or how others like WES, CES, ICES or ICAS evaluate these degrees?

Kindly don't mention your assumptions; just tell if u r sure.

I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks
I know a friend he had 2 years bachelors and 2 years MBA, University of Toronto considered his education equivalent to masters. WES will never give that and I thoroughly read IQAS guide for Pakistan they will also consider both your degrees combined as 4 years Bachelor. For you, University of Toronto is the best bet. Good Luck!

amurtaza

Oct 19, 2017
No need to send originals. Just send certified photocopies.

I did not send original certificate. I just sent original transcripts.

Thanks!
Hi Arslan,

You said certified copies, can you please give more details, are these certified copies from the educational institute, notary public or oath commissioner?

Best Regards,
Ali

ruhul84

Dec 5, 2017
Dear all Pakistani friends,
I am currently outside of Pakistan. I wish to do ECA of my bachelor degree from WES.

I got sealed envelope of my both bachelor transcript and certificate from HEC Islamabad. The attestation date is last year September,2016. Recently HEC has changed attestation webportal from Das.hec.gov.pk to eportal.hec.gov.pk.

Will WES recognise my attested copies of September, 2016???
Please answer me if anybody has the solution.

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
I know a friend he had 2 years bachelors and 2 years MBA, University of Toronto considered his education equivalent to masters. WES will never give that and I thoroughly read IQAS guide for Pakistan they will also consider both your degrees combined as 4 years Bachelor. For you, University of Toronto is the best bet. Good Luck!
Hello,
Has anybody got ECA for their Executive/Professional/Part Time MBA degree from Pakistan? I have read many threads where they say that it is normally considered as equivalent to Bachelors in Canada even if you have completed 18 years of education in total. I want to know which agency is best if I want to get Masters equivalency for my MBA in ECA?

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
iqas website is not opening on my system kindly guide fellas

MOA.2001

Jun 11, 2017
I have graduated as an Industrial Engineer from NED University in Karachi. WES recognized my NED Bachelors in Engineering Degree as being equivalent to Canadian 4 year bachelors degree.

I am considering getting 1 year diploma from Virtual University of Pakistan in Business Administration. Virtual University of Pakistan is recognized by WES as authentic institute according to WES Canada website (Documents Required Section). I have no idea if the post graduate diploma is equivalent to diploma in Canada or not. If someone has applied for assessment of VU diploma, kindly update us here.

It would be really helpful. Thank you for your cooperation.

moonarch

Oct 31, 2015
Hello,
Has anybody got ECA for their Executive/Professional/Part Time MBA degree from Pakistan? I have read many threads where they say that it is normally considered as equivalent to Bachelors in Canada even if you have completed 18 years of education in total. I want to know which agency is best if I want to get Masters equivalency for my MBA in ECA?
no if its executive it ll be considered as MBA executive equi to canada...means masters..18 years qualification is considered as masters equi to canada i got the same..

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
Hi Everyone!

M from Karachi, currently residing in Jeddah with family.i want to get ECA from IQAS for immigration.

I have B-tech (two years bachelor) attested by HEC in 2013. Degree awarded by (Indus university).In supporting also i have three years diploma certificate (D.A.E) awarded by (Sindh technical board) and one year diploma certificate awarded by private institute (recognized by SBTE). Intermediate and school certificate as well.
My spouse have B.com degree (HEC attestation in process I filled up time taking application form at HEC portal on 20 Dec 17 but still under processing.

Anyway, m coming Karachi for a month in April 2018, if I get my spouse degree attested from HEC before my arrival, what steps should be follow to send courier to IQAS?

Below items as I understand from web and this forum correct me please if wrong,

· I need to get sealed envelope from Indus University,

· Sealed envelope from Sindh technical board from where I got three years diploma certificate.

· Should I get sealed envelope for one year diploma certificate? or intermediate board and matric board ?

· Is the IQAS require IBCC attestation for all diplomas and matric inter certificate?

For my spouse:

· Sealed envelope from KU?

· Sealed envelope Intermediate and matric board require or not?

IQAS require MOFA Pak attestation or only HEC?

Is it right if I gather all above sealed envelopes including my wife and send one package directly to IQAS from myself via DHL, FedEx etc.?

How to make payment to IQAS for all above?

I will be thankful to the people who will answer my question step by step, my problem is that m not in Pakistan I don’t have time to face any surprise, I wanna finish this exercise in one short during my one month stay in karachi, it can be possible if you guys advise me.

Thanks in advance.

Aadi