+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Hi,
need assistance from members.

1) I have done Bcom from KU but done it in bits and pieces means i had given suplementary papers and hence have 4 marksheets :). later on i have done MBA finance from HEC recognised university. i m planning to do ECA from IQAS but confused as what should i send to them for my bachelors degree. do i need to send photocopies of all my 4 bcom marksheets? can supplementary paper affect my ECA ? although i just want ECA for my MBA degree but some one said, its better to send graduation credential as well for safe side..

2) Anyone who have done ECA from IQAS for MBA finance 3.5 years from IQRA university.. what result u have got fro that from IQAS and how much time it taken...!!

AusCan100

Feb 3, 2018
Guys, I'm about to send my degrees for assessment to IQAS. Based on your experiences, I would like to know what outcome should I expect, as in whether or not they'll equate my qualifications to a Canadian masters degree.

I have recently completed a 2 years Masters degree in accounting/business administration from Australia and have a 2 years MBA and a 2 years Bachelors from Pakistan.

Should I only send my latest degree or all of the other documents too? in case if I send my latest degree and get a masters degree equivalence, would I be able to use it to claim points for masters degree for Express Entry?

TIA

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,
need assistance from members.

1) I have done Bcom from KU but done it in bits and pieces means i had given suplementary papers and hence have 4 marksheets :). later on i have done MBA finance from HEC recognised university. i m planning to do ECA from IQAS but confused as what should i send to them for my bachelors degree. do i need to send photocopies of all my 4 bcom marksheets? can supplementary paper affect my ECA ? although i just want ECA for my MBA degree but some one said, its better to send graduation credential as well for safe side..

2) Anyone who have done ECA from IQAS for MBA finance 3.5 years from IQRA university.. what result u have got fro that from IQAS and how much time it taken...!!
I have no experience with IQRA university, however, for IQAS, You will have to send your Bachelors and Masters mark sheets and degrees together for ECA. It doesn't matter if you have finished in bits and pieces. You should contact IQAS directly on their phone number if you need more info.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Guys, I'm about to send my degrees for assessment to IQAS. Based on your experiences, I would like to know what outcome should I expect, as in whether or not they'll equate my qualifications to a Canadian masters degree.

I have recently completed a 2 years Masters degree in accounting/business administration from Australia and have a 2 years MBA and a 2 years Bachelors from Pakistan.

Should I only send my latest degree or all of the other documents too? in case if I send my latest degree and get a masters degree equivalence, would I be able to use it to claim points for masters degree for Express Entry?

TIA
I would suggest you send all three of your degrees for evaluation from IQAS. It will improve your profile.

Reactions: AusCan100

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
s
I have no experience with IQRA university, however, for IQAS, You will have to send your Bachelors and Masters mark sheets and degrees together for ECA. It doesn't matter if you have finished in bits and pieces. You should contact IQAS directly on their phone number if you need more info.
so u mean that i should send graduation + Masters credentials but do ECA for MBA only .. will this suffice..

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
s

so u mean that i should send graduation + Masters credentials but do ECA for MBA only .. will this suffice..
I think in another perspective,

Get it for both. IQAS and WES do not ask for any extra fee for that.

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
I think in another perspective,

Get it for both. IQAS and WES do not ask for any extra fee for that.
Thank for reply..

one more question.. while filling online application, they ask to input all edecation info from school to university. So should i input all information..? i m confused that they will think that i am going to get ECA for all credentials.. how they will distinguish what is info and what is required by me for asessment (Bcom and MBA) as their website do not mention any marking/selection tab for selecting required EC..

Reactions: sweetsalt

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Thank for reply..

one more question.. while filling online application, they ask to input all edecation info from school to university. So should i input all information..? i m confused that they will think that i am going to get ECA for all credentials.. how they will distinguish what is info and what is required by me for asessment (Bcom and MBA) as their website do not mention any marking/selection tab for selecting required EC..
you can put all your educational credentials and in the additional information mention the ones you are interested to get the ECA.

exd

Feb 5, 2016

TIA
Definitely Masters equivalent to Canada

exd

Feb 5, 2016
Anyone from Karachi University here? Actually I need to verify my spouse degree from Karachi University but no idea how much KU charges for all the process? someone told me its Rs. 5000 they charge.

I am already in Canada and will use IQAS for assessment but have no idea about the KU charges and its procedure

Any advise shall be highly appreciated.

Regards
EXD

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Anyone from Karachi University here? Actually I need to verify my spouse degree from Karachi University but no idea how much KU charges for all the process? someone told me its Rs. 5000 they charge.

I am already in Canada and will use IQAS for assessment but have no idea about the KU charges and its procedure

Regards
EXD
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/iqas-guide-for-eca-name-difference-iobm-ssuet-karachi-pakistan.473920/

browse the thread you will get your answers

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017

Regards
EXD
to verify docs from KU , u will be asked for Rs 2500 fee for single package/sealed envelop.

Just send someone to the banks in KU besides main gate. take blank voucher (mcb or ubl or NBP) write Rs 2500 fee and take it along with credential photocopies to counter no 7. (counters are infront of banks) they will give u a time of approx 20 days and handover u sealed envelop later on.

exd

Feb 5, 2016
to verify docs from KU , u will be asked for Rs 2500 fee for single package/sealed envelop.

Just send someone to the banks in KU besides main gate. take blank voucher (mcb or ubl or NBP) write Rs 2500 fee and take it along with credential photocopies to counter no 7. (counters are infront of banks) they will give u a time of approx 20 days and handover u sealed envelop later on.
Thanks so much sir

zahidshoaib

Jan 17, 2018
I have sent all documents from both universities in different university sealed envelopes and sent it through a single courier (in one large envelope). Hoping to get positive result from IQAS at earliest.. Pray for me guys :mad:
Assalam u Alaikum Arslan,

Hope this message finds you well.

brother I would like to inquire about the same thing that either university sealed envelopes are enough or it must be from HEC?? As I'm in process of attestation and HEC has alot of requirements to fulfill. Please help me out and share your experience.

Thanks and will be waiting for your reply. :)

Arslanellahi

Jun 21, 2016
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Assalam u Alaikum Arslan,

Hope this message finds you well.

brother I would like to inquire about the same thing that either university sealed envelopes are enough or it must be from HEC?? As I'm in process of attestation and HEC has alot of requirements to fulfill. Please help me out and share your experience.

Thanks and will be waiting for your reply. :)

For IQAS, university sealed envelopes are good. Please review this thread and you ll get answers to most of your questions. Thanks!