+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS for pakistani students - URGENT help needed :(

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
Hi guys !

kindly advise me...

i m gathering papers for ECA of my spouse....she don't have intermediate original mark-sheet can i do all exercise with duplicate intermediate mark sheet, is it ok for IQAS ? they will accept it?

i wanna get her ECA for B.com.

IslamabadUnited

Jul 1, 2017
Yes i know, but for supporting documents i need to send photocopy of matric and intermediate.... ! isn't it ?
In case of IQAS, you do not. Check the form, Matric and Intermediate are only required if you do not have any post secondary education. If she has completed B.Com, then that is the degree you want to have evaluated and that will be sent with the form only.

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
In case of IQAS, you do not. Check the form, Matric and Intermediate are only required if you do not have any post secondary education. If she has completed B.Com, then that is the degree you want to have evaluated and that will be sent with the form only.
so in my case, this is simple as i understand...

i need to fill up online form and get sealed envelope from KU that is it !!! one last thing in checklist paper i don't need to attached copy of matric intermediate transcript or certificate... ? as they write checklist form Section B : secondary school academic documents included !!

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
so in my case, this is simple as i understand...

i need to fill up online form and get sealed envelope from KU that is it !!! one last thing in checklist paper i don't need to attached copy of matric intermediate transcript or certificate... ? as they write checklist form Section B : secondary school academic documents included !!
along with checklist photocopies of the matric and inter are required.. simple xerox copy (non attested)

EnigmaPK

Aug 9, 2017
Hello,

I need input on below points regarding the online application for IQAS ECA.
1. While entering education details in online form, should i enter only the details of credentials for which i need ECA or complete education history needs to stated? The section says:
"List all schools, colleges, institutes and universities attended, starting with the most recent"

2. Under "Name of Institution" should i enter the degree awarding institute or the affiliated college that I attended?

sweetsalt

Star Member
Jul 22, 2017
Hello,

I need input on below points regarding the online application for IQAS ECA.
1. While entering education details in online form, should i enter only the details of credentials for which i need ECA or complete education history needs to stated? The section says:
"List all schools, colleges, institutes and universities attended, starting with the most recent"

2. Under "Name of Institution" should i enter the degree awarding institute or the affiliated college that I attended?
List all education from matric onwards

mention the degree awarding university not the affiliated college

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
hello guys,

can anyone guide me about online payment to IQAS ?

can i make payment with my debit (VISA) card ? i don't have credit card.....will it be acceptable ? share your experience.....

if credit card is necessary can i use credit card of my friends and relatives ?

Saad060

Nov 2, 2017
hello guys,

can anyone guide me about online payment to IQAS ?

can i make payment with my debit (VISA) card ? i don't have credit card.....will it be acceptable ? share your experience.....

if credit card is necessary can i use credit card of my friends and relatives ?
No its not mandatory to have credit card for payment to IQAS , you pay via debit card too. And you can also pay from your friend or relative's card too.

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
No its not mandatory to have credit card for payment to IQAS , you pay via debit card too. And you can also pay from your friend or relative's card too.
I just attempted to pay with meezan bank Debit card...its not working...its says...your payment could not be proceed....????

can anyone also tell me what happened with the application i filled ? is it save in system ? or i have to repeat process again !!

Aadi87

Jan 7, 2018
I just attempted to pay with meezan bank Debit card...its not working...its says...your payment could not be proceed....????

can anyone also tell me what happened with the application i filled ? is it save in system ? or i have to repeat process again !!

well, i attempt with my saudi SAMBA debit card....it also not working.....

Saad060

Nov 2, 2017

can anyone also tell me what happened with the application i filled ? is it save in system ? or I have to repeat the process again !!

NO Application does not save in IQAS system, you will have to fill it again if your payment has failed. And you should contact your bank if the transaction is failing.