NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Dear All:

I am doing my ECA process through IQAS, and sent my application along with online payment which they acknowledged through an email, and then with a month's gap, sent them official transcripts, which they received on 21st of February. However, so far they haven't acknowledged those. I'd really appreciate to hear from those who have already been through the process of ECA with IQAS, whether it is normal to not receive their aknowledgment email for these many days, and typically in how many days do they inform one to have received all the documents and to intimate about the start of evaluation process? Thanks.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I wonder if I should ring them up. They ask the applicants not to call though, as they themselves will contact the applicants through emails about the status of the application. :-\

Jammie418

Feb 27, 2017
I spoke to them on the phone an hour ago (i needed to about something specific) and they are 5 days behind on checking their received mail and the processing time is now 15-20 days so you may just be experiencing a delay because of the high volume of applications.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Thank you Jammie for informing me. I'd wait a couple of days and if didnt teceive the email from them, then I'll ring them up. 15 to 20 days! Hmm.

gzing

Dec 6, 2016
Hey Omar,

They received my docs on 23rd Feb 2017 and gave me a confirmation yesterday. I think you should wait for today and call if you don't see anything till tomorrow morning your time.

Thanks

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
I'll do just that gzing. They received my documents on the 21st of February, and no email so far. That has got me a little worried now. Thanks for the info, and i'll wait till tomorrow.

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Still no email from IQAS. This is weird. Will call them if no email received today.

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
omarkhan said:
Still no email from IQAS. This is weird. Will call them if no email received today.
Dear Omer,

Can you please advise if you have received your ECA? if yes, how long did they take for the whole process, when did you receive the acknowledgment and the final report. Would really appreciate your reply as I have sent my documents last week and I am still waiting for their acknowledgment. :(

Aashy09

Oct 13, 2016
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
29/06/2017
AOR Received.
25/07/2017
hishamx87 said:
Dear Omer,

Can you please advise if you have received your ECA? if yes, how long did they take for the whole process, when did you receive the acknowledgment and the final report. Would really appreciate your reply as I have sent my documents last week and I am still waiting for their acknowledgment. :(
I sent 2 weeks ago and still waiting for aknowledgement

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
hishamx87 said:
Dear Omer,

when I sent them the last transcript, it took them almost 10 days to acknowledge, that too probably after I called them. The lady on the otherside checked her records and said that their database isnt yet showing that my last transcript has been received, but told me not to worry as soon enough I would receive the acknowledgment. The reason for the delay, she said, was the large volume of mail they had been receiving of late. She also said that I should expect to have my ECA report made in 10 working days. After my conversation with her, within 2 days I received the acknowledgment email, and on the 14th day after email I was sent a scan of my ECA report via email followed by the dispatch of report via courier. In exactly a week I also received the hard copy of the report. I think it would be good if you also ring them up, just to have some idea of what stage your ECA process is in.

Reactions: ElmTree

hishamx87

Apr 25, 2017
omarkhan said:
when I sent them the last transcript, it took them almost 10 days to acknowledge, that too probably after I called them. The lady on the otherside checked her records and said that their database isnt yet showing that my last transcript has been received, but told me not to worry as soon enough I would receive the acknowledgment. The reason for the delay, she said, was the large volume of mail they had been receiving of late. She also said that I should expect to have my ECA report made in 10 working days. After my conversation with her, within 2 days I received the acknowledgment email, and on the 14th day after email I was sent a scan of my ECA report via email followed by the dispatch of report via courier. In exactly a week I also received the hard copy of the report. I think it would be good if you also ring them up, just to have some idea of what stage your ECA process is in.
Thanks Omer, I will call them today to check the status.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
Omar, when you say you received the scan of your ECA report via email on 14th day, do you mean 14 working days? And starting from when? From acknowledgement of receipt or from the date of your call to them?

Also, what the hard copy exactly the same as in the email or different?

Thanks

omarkhan

Oct 12, 2016
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-08-2017
Passport Req..
08/09/2017
Omar, when you say you received the scan of your ECA report via email on 14th day, do you mean 14 working days? And starting from when? From acknowledgement of receipt or from the date of your call to them?

Also, what the hard copy exactly the same as in the email or different?

Thanks
When I called them, the lady confirmed to me that my transcripts have been received and that my report shall be done in 10 days. But then I received the confirmation of my credentials through email two days after the telephonic conversation, stating that my application has been put in line for processing and that I shall receive my ECA in 10 days. Finally when they emailed me a scan of my actual ECA report, it took them 14 business days.