IQAS ECA

rhmalik

Star Member
Aug 18, 2016
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Pakistan
Did you get a confirmation of delivery from your courier? If yes then you must try to contact them through their website contact form. Moreover, you should try calling them, since its way past the time line given by IQAS. Call them! I have heard that they are very responsive on the phone.

Best of Luck

adnansidq

Aug 10, 2017
Dear future immigrants,
Can I send two Educational documents (myself and spouse) in a single courier to IQAS for ECA ?
I have created separate profile on IQAS portal for both of us and thus paid the assessment fee separately.

Thanks

myousuff

Mar 8, 2018
Hello Friends!

This is for everyone's reference. I had submitted my ECA to IQAS and the timeline is as follows so far:-

Documents Dispatched: 31 Jul 2017 (FedEx)
Documents Delivered by FedEx : 02 Aug 2017
AOR By IQAS : 25 Aug 2017

I hope this would help all those who have just initiated the process with IQAS. Although their response time has increased, but its still within their mentioned timeline.
Did you get your ECA report? When did it arrive?

Shoaib473

Feb 13, 2018
For IQAS ECA they says complete online application and send the package( degree/transcript /passport copy etc.) by courier then request transcript from ur institute and send the same , now my question is can I get my attested transcript from my institute in a sealed envelope and put my package along with institute one in a single courier envelope and dispatch in a single mail!!
Will they accept or we have to send separately?

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
Whats the Total fees for IQAS ?

includes Tax (HST) or Not ?

200 + 75 = 275 ( NO TAX) ?

or
200 + 75 + HST ( TAXES) = ~ 300 something ??

Those who have dealt with IQAS and Already Paid -- Please Answer !! How much exactly you Paid?

-----
WES has 200 + 7 + 26 ( TAX 13%) =. 235
-----

Fahadkazmi

May 28, 2018
Yes I got it on 25th August 2017.
Hi, For ECA through IQAS I need the photocopies of my
1- Bachelor degree and transcript
2-Passport
and send these photocopies to my university and tell them to attest,seal the envelope and send to IQAS (mentioning the reference number on the the envelope)..

Am I right guys? or is there something I am missing?

Thanks in Advance

arindam.d

Feb 14, 2018
NOC Code......
Hi, For ECA through IQAS I need the photocopies of my
1- Bachelor degree and transcript
2-Passport
and send these photocopies to my university and tell them to attest,seal the envelope and send to IQAS (mentioning the reference number on the the envelope)..

Am I right guys? or is there something I am missing?

Thanks in Advance
Original Transcript require, I think.

Jul 17, 2019
Hi guys,

I have a question about ECA. I did my matriculation and FSc from Pakistan and then bachelors and masters from Ireland. My Mrs did MS from Pakistan and also MBA from Ireland. We are both now residing in Ireland. What I wanted to know is that to get the ECA, do we need all the degrees or just bachelors and masters degrees? Also, as we are both in Ireland, can we get the copies attested from notary or oath Commissioners here in Ireland and send to IQAS or it has to be the Institute that awarded the degree in Pakistan? Any help would be appreciated